Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Soon Jin was no longer bound to a wheelchair, only needing it on occasion if she overexerted herself.
Jin was allowed to walk the grounds as she pleased, never giving worry to anyone that she would leave with Kojurou remaining at the school, and it was on one of her walks that she seemed to have uncovered her cursed technique.
Sitting in the garden, she held a bird, which previously had been dying after flying into a window. After a few moments in her hands, it sat up and looked around, then quickly flew away, leaving Jin sitting stunned in the garden.

Jin didn’t wait long to bring the news of her new abilities to Kojurou, seeming more nervous than excited as she told him.

“It was only a bird, but yes.” She nodded. “It has injured itself, and after holding it for sometime, it seemed to recover completely.”

“It makes me happy to hear such a thing, I would be honored if I can help, even if only a bit.” The children that were dying fighting curses weighed heavily on her, and she wanted to help.

It made Jin happy, even if she wasn’t interested in being a sorcerer. “If the school will have me.” She nodded.

Jin gave a nod. “I hope being coworkers wont be an issue, as scandalous as that would be~” She teased, smiling.

Jin laughed softly at his embarrassment, leaning in to kiss him on the cheek. “I won’t tell if you won’t~”

Jin took his hand gently, squeezing it and chuckling again. “It almost like time hasn’t even passed.. You’re still embarrassed.”

He chuckled softly and kisses her temple, "I wouldn't have it any other way.."
While Jin sat out in the garden one day, Masamune approached her.
"Ohayo gozaimasu." He greeted.

She was no longer wheelchair bound, looking much stronger than from when he had last seen her. “Ohayo.” She bowed her head to him, offering a kind smile. “What brings you here today? Anything I can be of assistance?”

“Ah yes, we finally discovered what it was just recently.” She nodded, figuring he had either heard it from Kojurou, or from rumors spreading.

“Ah, yea, I was told that as well..” She offered a smile, but truthfully she felt uncomfortable. The whole situation with her newfound sorcerer abilities was odd. She hadn’t been born a sorcerer, but yet had become one much later on, it didn’t sit right with her.

Jin rose an eyebrow at his question, unsure of his intentions since she rarely saw him around the school. “What did you have in mind?”

Back
Top Bottom