Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Jin motioned for him to sit. “I’m sorry I can’t offer anything in the way of food or drinks, it’s still a bit of a challenge to get around like this, but I can call for someone to get them for you if you’d like?”

Jin made a soft noise, thinking what she would want to know. “Let’s see, I already know that you were one of Kojurou’s students..” She looked to him again. “How about what you’ve done since graduating?” She asked with a soft smile.

“It makes me happy that you e such big plans, surely you’ll be able to accomplish such a thing.” She said, having no knowledge to what Masamune was truly planning.

“It makes me happy to see Kojurou’s students with such high ambitions, past and present ones.” She said softly.

“What can?” She asked curiously, able to tell he carried immense strength, but he certainly was able to disarm her with his kind attitude.

"Seeing young sorcerers with high ambition lose their lives." He replied, "I've lost a lot of lowerclassmen over the years. I don't know how Kojurou can hold his head so high."

Jin frowned softly, not knowing much about the sorcerer world quite yet. “I’m sorry, it must be a hard thing, losing a younger classmate. Just know that Kojurou does everything in his power to mentor you as students, and he loves you all.”

“I certainly did.” She gave a soft chuckle, but Masamune’s words made her sad. Young sorcerers being killed was something she never knew was going on, she would never want children to willingly go to their death.

Jin would need to ask him more about what was happening within the school, knowing he was probably keeping anything bad or stressful out of the light so she could recover unhindered.

Jin held up her hand. “Please, it’s quite alright. I’d much rather receive bad news then to remain in the dark.”

He nodded, "I won't unload everything on you, it is a lot to take in. But Kojurou is doing is best for everyone, and we're all grateful to him."

She nodded. “I want to do all that I can as well. I know that right now I cannot do much, but please come to me if you ever need help.”

Jin smiled back, glad that Kojurou still had students that would come and visit besides Megohime.

Jin bowed her head to him as well. “It was wonderful meeting you as well, next time I’ll make sure to prepare food and drinks.”

It made Jin happy to see Kojurou’s students, but something unsettled her about Masamune, something in his eyes made her feel vulnerable.

Back
Top Bottom