Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“Really?” She made a noise and looked to Kojurou over her shoulder as he wheeled her. “He was quite polite.”

He nodded, "He is when he gets around to talking to people, yes. He isn't shy, he's just antisocial, I've noticed. He was like that with Megohime for a while."

“They’re both good students.” She smiled softly. “Only good things to say about you.”
"I've lost a lot of lowerclassmen over the years. I don't know how Kojurou can hold his head so high."
She frowned remembering Masamune’s words, but how was she supposed to approach ten missing years so casually?

“I’m sure they like you plenty.” She pushed Masamune’s words to the back of her head, trying not to think on them too hard.

“Just some tea, thank you.” Jin said, still stuck to her wheelchair, but simple things like moving from the chair to the bed was something she could manage on her own now.

Jin shook her head, putting a hand over her chest. “I can feel a difference.. I feel different; strange, but not bad.” She said. “But so far nothing has occurred that is out of the ordinary. The school has already reached out and will help me with it once I’m a bit stronger physically.”

She nodded, moving herself from the chair to the bed with a bit of effort, but she was feeling stronger and stronger each day. Her body already was starting to look less frail and weak.

He finished her tea and brought it to her, having a cup himself to share with her. He was so happy to have her back, he worried he would be babying her.

Jin saw his knit brow and blew gently on her tea. “If you keep worrying so much, you’ll turn my hair grey for me.” She teased.

She shook her head. “I enjoy the time I get to spend with you right now. I know that once I’m better you’ll be back to work full time, so I’m enjoying it for now.” Jin said with a smile.

“Maybe a bit.” She let out a chuckle. “But I will admit that I do enjoy the attention.”

The school kept their eyes on Jin, every now and again coming to check on her cursed energy as well as to see if her ability had appeared. Masamune would visit her sometimes as well, even bringing Megohime with him most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom