Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“It’s ok, I like when you compliment me the best.” She said, not bothered that Motochika kept others away.

She laughed softly and smiled. “That’s why I like you the best, you don’t have any reason to hide things from me.”

Nana could feel the warmth from the fires in Motochika’s eye sockets, but it didn’t burn her. She leaned up and kissed his forehead gently, holding the sides of his face in a soft caress.

Nana kissed his forehead again, cheeks flushing when he started to touch her leg, holding him close.

It wasn’t much, Motochika having to push his hand up her skirt or under her shirt to get to more flesh, her heart beating in her chest. She knew how powerful his claws were, that at any moment, he could easily tear her to shreds with one easy motion.

Nana let out soft noises as he undressed her. “What if someone hears us..?” She whispered softly.

Her face flushed darkly at the thought, it being almost too embarrassing to consider. “W-We have to try and be quiet..!” She whispered.

Jin would spend most of her time studying her newly found abilities, testing them and pushing them further and further to see just what exactly the breadth of her abilities were.

Back
Top Bottom