Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“Oh?” She asked, crossing her arms over her chest. “And what would they be, pray tell?”

Amaya’s expression softened, cheeks flushing pink as he listed off the rules for her. “Anymore..?” She asked softly.

Amaya shook her head. “I’ll do my best to not break them.” She said, taking a step closer, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.

Amaya let her smile drop a bit, looking down again. “I’ll do what I can to see what the school will decide on Akihime and Yukimura.”

Amaya knew that they would handle Yukimura with kid gloves, while dishing out the harshest punishment possible for Akihime, making an example of her, regardless of her familial standing. “Well, if anything happens, I’ll keep my ears open.”

Kojurou had never expected to receive the words he had just heard, always holding out hope, but he never expected the day would come so soon.
Jin had woken up.
The doctor had told him over the phone, telling him she was awake and alert, and they had already begun assessing her health while they awaited his arrival.

Nothing had changed to trigger the curse to lift, nothing obvious at the very least, but after years of waiting, what did he care?

Jin looked up from the doctor who was finishing taking her blood, looking frail and tired, but alive. She looked almost shocked to see Kojurou in the doorway. “Kojurou..”

Jin nodded her head and smiled, placing her hand over his, leaning into his touch. “It still feels like I’m asleep..” She rasped.

Jin closed her eyes, the passing of time feeling like a long dream rather than years. “I’m sorry that I was gone from you for so long.”
The doctor finished taking the blood samples, leaving the two to have their time together.

She nodded, giving a soft smile. “I heard you’ve become a sorcerer while I’ve been napping.” Jin looked up at him and cupped his cheek. “I’m proud..”

She shook her head. “You needn’t blame yourself, nor should you shoulder this alone- I’m here now.”

Back
Top Bottom