Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Yukimura frowned softly, knowing that they in fact did not have that much time to wait for such a thing, but surely if the two of them were to make a big enough impact now, to get enough people to follow them, that it would work.

"And you," Sasuke's gaze snapped to Yukimura, "you suffer a heavenly restriction. Her idea doesn't effect you this way or that. Yet here you are. Why?"

Yukimura made a face. “Though I may not have any cursed energy of my own, I am a sorcerer still.” He said. “And I believe in Akihime, that’s why I’m here. I believe in her abilities to get something like this done.”

"I see..." He muttered before he looked back at Akihime, "You know people will wanna kill you, right?"
"I don't care what opposition I meet, Yukimura and I will carve a path for a safer future for sorcerers." She replied.

“I won’t let anything happen to Akihime.” Yukimura said firmly. “I’ll make sure that she can enact her plan to the fullest.”

Akihime blushed and Sasuke glanced between the two of them.
"Just please don't fuck in my temple."
"S...Sasuke!! W-We wouldn't- w-we haven't-!!" Akihime panicked.

Yukimura’s face flushed a deep red, coughing and looking down quickly. “W-We would never do something so rude..!”

"Good. Glad that's established." He snapped his fan shut and stood, "There are plenty of old rooms you both could pick out to stay in. Practically no one lives here. You'll just have to help Amaya keep up with the place."
"Hai! Of course!" Akihime said before bowing deeply, "Thank you so much, Sasuke!"

Yukimura bowed his head in respect as well, looking to Akihime with a nervous expression. “What if the school finds out that we’re here..?” He asked her softly.

"They won't." Sasuke said, stopping Akihime from speaking, "I won't let them."
"How?" Akihime asked. Sasuke put his hands in his sleeves.
"I've had a few hundred thousand years or so to perfect my domain. No one will find you."

Yukimura looked from Akihime to Sasuke, giving a nod. “We’re counting on you then, Sasuke.” He said, grateful for the deities help.

He merely nodded before he took out the crackers Akihime had given him, opening them and eating them.
"Make yourselves at home." He said before he left to pester Amaya.

Amaya had just finished fixing the roof, now just taking care to carefully put away all of the tools she had used to do so.

Amaya looked to him and gave a nod. “It’s not really my forte, but I think I did a halfway decent job if I do say so myself.”

Amaya stared at the ground, expression serious. “A bit.” She said quietly. “I heard what happened at the school and why, but I haven’t asked her about anything yet.”

Amaya scowled softly. “Probably.” She said, scratching her head. “If she asked.” She found it odd, already she was helping one person with their fruitless task, what was one more?

“Obviously.” She looked to him, a small smirk on her face. “That’s the whole point.”

Back
Top Bottom