Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime could feel her second climax coming again, panting against his shoulder. “I’m only for you..!” She breathed. “You, and you alone..!”

Megohime cupped his cheek and pulled him into a kiss, deep and passionate. She let out soft moans against his lips, close to her finish.

Masamune felt her walls tighten around his length, body trembling as she was on her edge of another climax, gasping and shaking.

Megohime leaned up to kiss him again, her desperation clear now as she dug her nails into his skin, holding herself still on the desk for him.

Megohime came first, crying out again in bliss as she climaxed for the second time, covered in sweat.

Megohime lay beneath him, gasping to catch her breath, wiping the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand.

Megohime sat up on the desk, shaking her head. “You’ve always been careful..” She said softly.

Megohime rolled her eyes, standing up. “Well, I’m going to go shower, you’ve made a mess of me.” She said, heading off to the bathroom to clean up.

The door slid open carefully and someone stepped inside, "Ne...Yukimura...?" It was Akihime, and she gently shut the door behind her as she stood in the room across from him. She seemed conflicted but also resolute, like something was bothering her but she was confident in something.

Yukimura looked up from tidying his papers, setting them down on his desk and smiling at Akihime. “What is it, Akihime?”

"Um...I have something important to talk to you about." She said as she moved closer. Now she just seemed nervous, "I'm not interrupting you, am I..?"

He shook his head and moved to one of the students desks, motioning for her to sit at one as well. “Of course not, Akihime. You know you can tell me anything.”

She moved to sit beside him, nervously playing with her shirt.
"Um...I think...well, I have a really decent plan to...to make sorcerers stronger." She told him, "And I wanted to ask you to help me with that..."

Back
Top Bottom