Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime’s face flushed, but she didn’t look away from him. “I think it’s been a few weeks now.. we’ve both been busy..”

Megohime gave a nod in response. “I can forgive anything for you, Masamune..” She said softly.

Megohime leaned into his touch, making a soft noise as she nodded again. “Yes please..” She said softly.

Megohime pushed her hand up to tangle her fingers in his shaggy hair, parting her legs a bit for him.

She let out a soft noise against his lips, deepening the kiss slightly, gently rubbing her thumb against his cheek.

Megohime seemed to be a perfect fit for him, allowing him as much as he wanted. She adjusted herself to straddle his lap, kissing his neck and shoulder as she unbuttoned his shirt.

Megohime lay back against the desk, letting her arms fall beside him to bare all to him. “Please touch me more, please, Masamune I want you..”

Megohime let out a soft whimper as he kissed down her body, face flushing the lower he got, gently placing her hands atop his head.

Megohime felt herself throb at the attention she was getting from him, letting out labored breaths and soft moans.

Megohime let out a soft noise, closing her eyes and enjoying the gentle attention he was giving her.

It didn’t take very long for the attention he was giving her to bring her almost to tears, womanhood wet and legs trembling. “M-Masamune..!” She whined softly. Her hips bucked slightly, breathing uneven.

Back
Top Bottom