Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime didn’t want to go home to the dorms alone, she didn’t want to go to her parents either, deciding maybe Masamune would let her stay the night again. It was dark by the time she reached his family home, a bit nervous to knock now that she had arrived.

Megohime flinched, surprised he knew she was there before she had even knocked. “T-Tadaima..” She responded into the intercom. “I didn’t want to stay in the dorms tonight.. Would it be okay to sleep here?”

Megohime gave a small nod, even if he couldn’t see. “Yeah, I’ll be in in a minute.. thanks.” She dug through her purse for her key ring, unlocking the door and heading inside. She left her shoes and purse at the door, heading back to Masamune’s office where he usually was.

“I don’t think managing to weasel my way back into your house is a feat worthy of admiration, but I’ll take it.” She joked, moving to sit down in the chair across from him.

“You were the one who picked them out.” She shook her head. “I just convinced them of your plan.”

Megohime smiled softly, looking down at her lap and brushing her hair behind her ear bashfully. “It makes me happy to hear that..”

She smiled more, cheeks flushed at his praise. “You’re just trying to butter me up now..” She said, but it was obvious she was more than happy to receive such praise.

Megohime stumbled over her words a bit, a little embarrassed he was so brazen about it. “I-I do..”

Megohime was squirming in her seat, avoiding eye contact out of embarrassment, giving a small nod. “Y-Yeah..”

“No..! No! It’s just, embarrassing how obvious I’ve been about it..” She admitted.

Megohime nodded, heart still beating hard in her chest. “That’s why I love you, Masamune.. You’re the greatest.”

Megohime nodded and stood up from her chair, moving around the desk to stand in front of him, curious as to what it was he wanted.

Megohime did without question, carefully sitting in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck to hold herself steady.

Back
Top Bottom