Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime bit her lip and whimpered again, needing for him desperately to increase pace beyond the slow torturous one he was at now. “Please, Masamune..!” She begged. “Please.. I-I’ve been good, please reward me..!” It was both humiliating and utterly pleasurable to have to beg Masamune.

She felt the pressure just below her stomach start to steadily build, making sure she didn’t move her hips too much as he worked. Megohime gave his hair a gentle tug, letting herself be as vocal as she wished, being the only two in the entire estate, it didn’t really matter.

She didn’t need to be told at all, her climax hitting her hard, body shuddering as she bit back a moan of ecstasy.

Megohime shook her head, reaching out to take his hand in hers, pulling him closer. “No, it felt good..”

Megohime kissed his knuckles and fingers. “Whatever you wish, I’ll give to you.” She said softly.

“Then you can have me..” She whispered, touching his hand to her forehead. “I’m yours always..”

Megohime turned her head so he had easier access to her neck, wrapping her arms around his neck. “Always..”

Megohime let out a soft breath as he pushed inside her, face flushing and holding his shoulders for support.

Megohime felt her back arch, letting out soft whimpers and moans, the feeling of him filling her causing her toes to curl. She loved his praise, loved every kind word of affirmation, it made her heart race.

She only took a moment to adjust to him being fully inside her, showing she was ready for him when she started to kiss his neck and shoulder, giving a small murmur and nodding her her.

Megohime held him close, hooking her legs over his hips so he could move more deeply inside her, letting out soft moans and praises as Masamune moved.

Megohime was still sensitive from her fist climax, so Masamune didn’t have to work as hard for Megohime to enjoy herself. She kissed his neck, licking and sucking gently at the soft flesh of his throat.

Back
Top Bottom