Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“Oh, so you’d just pass out then? Good to know.” She tried hard to fight the shit-eating smirk on her face, but it kept breaking through.

He only blushed more, "If you weren't so pretty, I wouldn't have this problem!" He said before he realized what he said and turned away, hiding behind his fan, "Shimatta..."

Amaya’s face was flushed now as well, staring wide-eyed at Sasuke. “You… think I’m pretty?” She asked softly.

Amaya had never been called pretty- not by a boy, even if the boy in question was a god. She looked down at the ground, not knowing how to respond. Was he just playing another trick? She never felt pretty, never figured she was desirable to others for reasons other than her ability as a sorcerer. “This is just a prank, right..?”

Amaya stole a glance up at Sasuke, searching for some kind of indication on his face that he was in fact lying, but she found none. She took a few careful steps forward, closing the distance between the two, leaning in to kiss him gently.

Amaya held the kiss for a moment before she pulled away. “You better be serious..” She muttered, cheeks flushed red.

She shook her head. “I’ve never… had anyone interested in me..” She admitted. “Let alone a god..” She said with a chuckle.

“I don’t think that will be an issue.” Amaya turned back to look down at the weeds she had yet to pull. “But I’ll do my best to make sure you’re the only god in my life.”

Megohime barely had time to herself, working at the school during the day and reporting anything she found out to Masamune after dark.

She didn't really know why he had her go out and patrol places and people, but she didn't really question him on it. It wasn't her place to ask anyway. She was coming back to report to him one night when he motioned for her to take a seat across from him in his office.
"I have something important to talk to you about, Megohime."

Megohime didn’t care what it was, why he was having her do all the things he was, if it was for him, she’d do anything. She nodded and sat down in the chair across from him, smoothing the skirt of her outfit.

"So, there is a reason as to why I've had you scope out different districts and various sorcerers. There is a method to my madness." He told her.

Megohime was actually a bit excited to hear his reason, she never really expected him to tell her why, but she was curious. “Is something happening?”

Megohime swallowed the lump in her throat; was something happening regarding the higher ups at the school? Was it a curse? “What is it?”

Back
Top Bottom