Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Nana nodded, squeezing her eyes shut and biting back a soft moan; was doing this ok? Was she taking advantage of Motochika just so she would feel good?

Nana nodded. “I-Is this ok with you..?” She asked, looking up at him as she touched him still. “Is it ok that I touch you..?”

Nana shifted a bit closer, Motochika able to feel her labored breathing against his skin. “Do.. Do you want to kiss..?”

“It’s when you put your lips together.” She said softly, leaning up and kissing him gently. “You do it when you love someone.”

Nana was sure she loved Motochika, she had to, for what else was he if not the only one who was there for her? She had feelings for him, he was her companion. “Yes..” She nodded.

Nana kissed him back, and admittedly it was a little awkward, but she didn’t mind so much. She moved from her chair, to sit on Motochika’s lap, pressing her need against his, slowly rocking her hips so they would both be stimulated.

Nana cupped the sides of his face, able to feel her underwear growing damp with her excitement as she rubbed herself against Motochika’s cock through their clothes. She could feel he was hard, feel his girth pressed firmly into her. “I love you, Motochika..” She whispered again, kissing his cheek and jawline.

Nana felt a strong throbbing between her legs, her thighs trembling as she thrust her hips again and again. She had never felt this way before, had never given herself this kind of attention, had never been intimate with anyone.

Nana nodded, pressing herself to his chest and gripping the back of his shoulders as she continued. “Y-Yeah… it’s ok..” She breathed out.

Nana let out a gasp as the pressure increased against her, the friction making her tremble. She did her best to be as quiet as she could, but Motochika seemed to draw out her noises of pleasure, small whimpers and moans. “M-Motochika..!” The overwhelming pleasure brought tears to her eyes. “It feels good, just- just like that..!”

Nana felt like she was in heaven, gasping and sputtering, then her body was flooded with ecstasy. Nana could feel that her underwear was wet now, waves of pleasure rolling through her body as she climaxed.

Motochika followed suit, a strangely addicting euphoria flooding him as he reached his end, making a mess of his coverings and her pants.

Nana lay panting beneath him when the two had finished, breathing heavily, her face and chest covered in sweat. “I love you.” She said again.

Back
Top Bottom