Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime wrung her hands, heart sinking a bit, her parents would be pissed, but it wasn’t like she could refuse her suspension.

Megohime wrung her hands nervously, turning to leave with Masamune. Being yelled at by the principal was always nerve wracking, principal Oda always in short temper with his students and faculty, but even worse would be hearing from her parents.

Megohime looked up at Masamune, a small smile on her face showing her frazzled nerves. “Yeah, I think they’ll tear me a new one the whole time they’re tattooing me.” She joked half-heartedly, but knew it was probably true.

Megohime felt her heart skip a beat, nodding. “Yeah, I might be tied up for a few days when I get home, but I can meet you once my parents have gone to sleep.”

Nana sat at her desk, drinking some of the sake she had stored for special occasions, figuring being suspended to be a good enough reason to drown her sorrows enough. “Damn that Ishida..!” She growled out, downing another cup. She was only suspended for a short while, but it still hindered her and Motochika’s progress.

Nana looked over her shoulder at him, letting out a sigh and nodding. “Yeah, I know..” She set the cup down and carefully corked the bottle, pushing it to the back of her desk and leaning back in the chair. “I’m just angry… Angry that he talked to you like that, angry that we’re being punished for just protecting ourselves.”

Nana nodded, leaning back in the chair, stretching her arms over her head. “I guess, it just isn’t right.” She muttered, face slightly flushed from the alcohol.

“No, I’m sure he would just become a curse.” She joked, rubbing the back of her neck. “I fear the day that he dies.”

He heard that humans enjoyed soft affections when in moments of stress and vulnerability. He reached and gently played with her hair, "If we're lucky, he won't be murdered.."

A look of surprise crossed Nana’s face, but she didn’t stop him or say anything about it. “I think he’ll live forever out of pure spite..” She joked softly.

Nana studied Motochika’s face, bringing her hand up to place it gently over his, caressing his hand against her cheek.

He could feel the heat from her cheek as he caressed her, leaning into his touch silently. Nana wasn’t sure what compelled her to do such actions, only that she didn’t find his touch to be repulsive or unwanted.

“Yeah, this is fine..” Nana responded softly, nodding her head. “I don’t mind..”

Nana nodded again. “You… you can touch me more..” She said in almost a whisper, finding it embarrassing to say such words out loud.

Back
Top Bottom