Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Nana felt a shiver run up her spine, goosebumps appearing across her skin. She sat there, allowing Motochika to touch her freely.

Nana was only in her pajama clothes, a tank top and shorts, watching his hand moving over her. Her face flushed when his fingers brushed her breast, but she said nothing.

Nana’s fave flushed more deeply, letting out a small sound as he touched her breast again. He felt something hard beneath her shirt, her nipples reacting to the attention she was receiving.

Nana squirmed slightly in her chair, biting her lip to keep quiet as her face grew more and more red.

Nana shook her head, letting out a shaky breath. “N-No… it just feels good when you do that..” She said.

"S-Sou ka..." He muttered bashfully before hesitantly reaching to do it again. He felt odd, but not a bad odd. Was he reacting to how Nana was feeling?

He could feel his nethers start to throb slightly, a pleasant sensation that left him yearning for more.
When he touched her breast again, Nana let out a soft noise. “I-I can… pull up my top..” She offered.

“You-you can touch them more directly..” She had never done anything like this, never even having touched herself really, and Motochika was the first to touch her like this.

Nana nodded as well, grabbing the edges of her shirt and pulling it up over her breasts to expose them to him. She didn’t look at Motochika, too embarrassed to see his expression.

The skin of her breasts was soft, warm in his hands. They sat like that for several minutes, Nana gradually making more and more noises as he continued to touch and fondle her, breathing slightly labored as she sat on the edge of her chair, fidgeting a bit. “Do… do you want me to touch you..?”

“Well, you can be touched in different places too..” Nana leaned forward a bit, reaching out to place a hand over his groin, starting to rub him through the cloth of his pants. “Like this..”

“Y-Yeah..” She nodded, shifting in her chair so she could spread her legs for him to touch her more easily, still rubbing him steadily.

It wasn’t quite the same, Nana having different anatomy than Motochika. “Here… right here..” Nana took his hand and guided it to where her clit was through her clothes.

Back
Top Bottom