Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Motochika obliterated everything in his path, all without tking too much from Nana. They had come a long way in these few years, it was plain to see for anyone.

Nana sat on the floor as he swatted the practice dummies around like dolls, focusing on her cursed energy. She was proud of how much Motochika had progressed, now able to hold complex conversations with her.

It was nice seeing him come so far from the struggling not-curse he was born as. He stood proudly when they walked and he spoke rather politely with others when approached, assuming no one was afraid of him. He did come off rather intimidating and frightening thanks to his appearance. But that didn't stop him from trying.

Nana was proud of him, genuinely enjoying his company and him as a whole. They didn’t leave the school grounds much, but it didn’t seem to bother Motochika too much, so Nana didn’t worry herself with it. She no longer found herself lonely, always having Motochika for company, as well as the other sorcerers that resided at the school.

"Come at me, Nana." Motochika said, "You can't get stronger if it's just me fighting." His voice was teasing, a smile in his tone even if his face couldn't.

Nana perked in surprise, blinking a few times. “Fight you..?” She let out a small laugh. “You’d snap me like a twig!”

Nana laughed, standing up. “I think you’re greatly overestimating the strength I clearly don’t have.” She teased. “But alright.”

Nana took a stance as well, balling her hands into fists and bringing them up before moving forward to spar with Motochika, throwing a punch for his left.

Nana nodded and did as he instructed. She had basic hand to hand training, but due to her weak constitution, she wasn’t very strong. She threw another punch, swinging for his right this time.

Nana smiled brightly. “Really? Oyakata-sama had recommended I lift weights, even if small ones- I guess they’ve helped.”

"There is definitely a huge difference." Motochika said happily. The door opened and Mitsunari walked in, staring at them as he moved to train. Motochika never really liked Mitsunari, if he was honest.

Nana barely paid attention to Mitsunari, focusing on Motochika and her training in that moment. She threw another punch, making sure she kept her form correct.

Nana wasn’t an idiot, she clearly heard Mitsunari’s snort, but she kept her focus on Motochika. She knew her physical strength wasn’t anything to show for, but she was still going to try.

Nana shook her thoughts away, nodding firmly. “Yeah, just a bit longer, my energy is still pretty good right now.”

Nana attacked again, the two of them working on hand-to-hand combat to make sure Nana didn’t lose what little skills she had. She lacked strength yes, but she was still skilled in disarming and deflecting.

"Neither of you should be here." Mitsunari stated. Motochika glared.
"And what would you know? You're hardly qualified as a sorcerer." He sneered. Mitsunari glared right back, his body shaking.
"Do not speak that way to me, non-curse!" What a lame insult. Is that all he could say?

Nana frowned and turned to Mitsunari. “Don’t speak to Motochika like that, he isn’t your shikigami.” She said firmly.

"He is not a shikigami! He's not even a curse! He's lucky to qualify as a cursed corpse, and even that is a stretch. And you," he glared at Nana, "You can hardly hold yourself upright, how could you pass as a sorcerer?" Motochika became angry at that and turned toward Mitsunari.

Back
Top Bottom