Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marrying A Demon (NursexRude)

Raz started to move a little slower for a few moments before he pushed in as deep as he could for nearly ten seconds. Then he slowly pulled out with a long groan, his seed spilling just a little before he was all the way out, a thick glob of cum landing on her tongue. But once he was all the way out, a lot more landed on her face. Then, before he the pleasure faded, he reached down and stroked himself.

A second load of cum landed all over her ample breasts and he stood over her, panting. "Elsa...Any time you want to do that for me, I will be more than happy to let you." He smiled, showing his sharp teeth. "Now...Before we try and have breakfast, do you want anything else from me? Maybe you want it in your ass before we are done?" He sounded playful again. Pleasure was a powerful thing.

Elsa tried very hard to endure his girth pressed deep into her throat, breathing slowly and steadily, her back throat muscles massaging him as he held it there. She felt his cum glop onto her tongue, and this time, it wasn't gross. It wasn't delicious or anything, but it was slightly good. She swallowed the cum, looking up at him as he came on her face and chest.

She wrinkled her nose, "Eww. We don't ever need to do anal...ever. We can do other things," she giggled softly and lifted a hand, dipping one of her fingers in some of the cum on her face. She locked her eyes on his and put her finger in her mouth, sucking the cum off of it. "So...do you want me to cook for you?"

Raz chuckled when she said that. "Don't like the idea of having it in your butt huh?" He watched her as she put the cum in her mouth, sucking it off of her fingers. "You are just begging to get fucked again if you keep doing sexy things like that." He stood straight up, his cock still standing straight. "But for now...I will make us breakfast. I like cooking."

His tail was suddenly wrapped around her waist. But the tip was busy on her breasts, gathering up a little bit of cum before going to her lips. "Until then, you can enjoy the cum that seems to be growing on you. And as long as you suck it off for me, I will help you get it." He pulled his pants into their proper place, hoping that the uncomfortable bulge would settle soon as he gather the things for their food, keeping her close with his tail.

"Ew, no." she said, her nose still wrinkled as she stood up, "No butt sex." she reached for a cloth, cleaning off the rest of the cum that was on her. She was alright with it now, but not enough that she could swallow all of that, it was too much. She also didn't think she could handle any more sex for a while, her body was a little bit sore from the hard fucking he'd given her.

She followed him as he walked around the kitchen. She both liked and disliked him keeping her close with his tail. She liked being close to him and liked his tail wrapped around her, but she almost felt like she was on a leash. She tugged back a little, "Hey..." she pouted, "Lemme go get redressed."

When she asked to redress, he turned with a small frown. "I said you were going to be walking around naked most of the time." He pulled her close, his hands moving to her rear. "There is no way that you are cold, considering how warm it is in here." He leaned in and kissed her neck, his arms wrapped around her waist. "I have gotten my fill of sex for a little while. But I still want to see that amazing body."

He let go of her suddenly as he seemed to spot something. He grabbed a whole loaf of bread before smiling. "We do have fresh bread. Good." He pulled her over to the cold storage and grabbed the eggs out before turning to the over. "Do you want to get wood for me?" He smiled at her, his tail uncoiling.

She pouted a little, "You said naked or scantily dressed. Why can't we just go with scantily dressed? I feel strange being completely naked for no reason other than to be naked." though she did like it when he pulled her close to him, his warm body emitting the heat into hers.

She raised an eyebrow, "Wood? Isn't the wood outside?" she paused for a moment, blinking at him several times, "I'm not going to go outside nude. That's definitely not going to happen." she crossed her arms over her chest as if to say that she wouldn't do it no matter what he said to her.

When she spoke about the wood being outside, he looked rather embarassed. "I didn't even think about that." He leaned in and kissed her again. "And you can go put on something revealing if you would prefer." He gave her a soft kiss, softly biting her lip as he pulled away. "I'll go get the wood."

He walked past her rather quickly. He wanted to have everything started by the time she changed back. And as he went past her, his tail whipped across her ass rather hard. Meanwhile, he had a wicked smirk as he went outside. He was giving her all the strangest fetishes and it turned him on just as much as it did her.

She smiled when he relented, glad that they could come to an accord. She kissed him back, pouting when he pulled away from her. She nodded, "Okay," and headed towards the stairs. She squealed and grabbed her ass in surprise when he whipped her again, her face turning red with excitement. She turned her head and giggled at him before running up the stairs.

She went into the room with her things in it and went through her trunk. She took out a corset and pair of panties and pulled them on. She looked half dressed, and she was, she should have a large skirt over the panties. She hopped back down the stairs to see if he'd come back.

When she came into the the kitchen, he was lighting the oven. And soon the fire was bright and burning. He turned and saw her, licking his lips. "That's not fair. Your breasts looked good before. Now I just wanna do so many dirty things to them." He took a step towards her before looking back. His tail began to crack eggs and put them on a pan, which was cooking over the over.

Meanwhile, he held open his arms, signaling for her to come closer. "You know...An outfit like that can make me forget how tired I am." He had a wicked smirk, his fangs showing. He was starting to have trouble saying whether or not it was just the sex he liked. She had so many ways of being appealing.

She giggled playfully and walked to him, wrapping her arms around him when she got to him. She rested her head on his chest and sighed a deep sigh of content. For now, things seemed to be perfect. They had a phenomenal sex life and they didn't hate eachother. What more could she ask for? He had a gentle side to him, that was more than she had ever dreamed of.

"Are you sure you don't want to conserve your energy for later?" she kissed his chest lightly, but not teasingly. She could smell him...and he smelled delicious. She knew that demons were designed to attract humans, but she was beginning to think that he attracted her more than just that way.

Raz smiled a little when she mentioned conserving energy. "Well I am pretty energetic. But I wasn't planning on having sex again just yet. Although a little playing around could be fun. " He smiled and once his tail was done with the eggs, it moved up her side, running slowly along the corset. Then it moved to the tip of the tight clothing and slipped between her breasts, sliding up and down teasingly.

"I mean...I can make you all hot and bothered then leave you with nothing but eggs..." He smirked and took a step back. "And you could no doubt tease me until I am throbbing. And I think that would be good for a little fun." He tail started to slide faster.

She had been okay with his playfulness at first, but she really didn't want to get heated again. She'd come three times this morning already, and that was enough for her, at least until later that evening. She unwrapped her arms from around him and stepped back, moving far enough away that his tail couldn't reach her.

"Come on, Raz. Let's just eat and do some other stuff, we don't have to be sexual every second of the day," she didn't want to grow irritated with him, the day was off to such a good start.

Raz got a sad face for a moment before grinning at her. "Alright. I'll be good if you aren't in the mood to play anymore this morning. But I have never really had much free time with women. My father was afraid I might commit myself to one before I was ready just because I was a horny teen." He smiled and took a step back.

His tail picked up a spatula, flipping the eggs. And once they were completely cooked, his tail wrapped around the cast-iron pan's handle, which was no doubt incredibly hot. But he didn't seem to notice as he put the eggs on a plate. Then he turned around and cut the bread with a knife, this time using his hands. "There we go. A nice hot breakfast for my hot new wife."

She laughed and walked over close to him again, picking up the two plates. She walked them over to a table and set them down, getting onto a chair and looking up at him expectantly. She picked up a fork and stabbed at the eggs, putting some into her mouth. "Mmmm," she purred as she chewed and swallowed, "You're a good cook...for a demon," she teased.

She looked over his body again, realizing his attractiveness for the second time. She smiled at him but continued to try to force thoughts of attachment from her mind. She could not get attached to him so soon, she'd barely known him. For all she knew he was a wife beater and would get around to hitting her soon.

Raz smiled when she said that. "I bet I cook better than any of you humans...Absolutely no sense of taste." He smirked and sat down across from her, eating his eggs slowly. His eyes were drifting over her too, but for a different reason. He still couldn't believe she was so attractive to him. Humans were naturally not as good looking as demons. He knew a hundred demons who outclassed her in every way.

Maybe it was her lack of tail. Maybe it was how soft and cool her skin was. He couldn't decide. But something about her made him want her over another. She stood out in his mind. And as he ran through these things in his head, he was staring directly at her chest, eating his food.

"Jeeze Raz," she chided as she continued to eat her food, enjoying every morsel of it, "You're not very discreet, are you? You could look at my face ever now and then," she was just teasing him, but she was serious. She liked his playfulness and their crazy sex life, but couldn't he look at her without thinking of her sexually?

When she was done with her food she got up and went over to the sink, cleaning her dishes and putting them away. She was naturally domestic, though she lacked the spirit of domesticity. She didn't like being stuck inside all of the time, cooking and cleaning nonstop.

Raz hadn't even realized he was staring at her chest until she said something. He actually blushed, sitting up a bit. "Sorry...I wasn't thinking." He smiled and finished off the last of his food before cleaning his own plate off. He kissed her neck softly before putting his arms around her. He felt like it was supposed to be like this when you were married.

"So...What do you wanna do tonight?" He nuzzled her skin softly, enjoying how it felt. Most demons were rather comfortable with the constant warmth. But he liked to have something cool to press against. And for now, that was her skin.

She leaned into him softly, allowing him to hold her. "It's okay," she said, her irritation subsiding at his gentleness. Maybe she did like him. No she didn't. Well, she thought, maybe she did. She turned to face him after he'd cleaned off his dishes, wrapping her arms around him loosely.

"Hmm. There's a million things we could do. We could go out and walk, we could stay and talk. We could be doofy and go out on the town or stay in and watch something. I donno. What do you want to do?"

Raz smiled a little and looked at her current state of undress. "I think that a walk is out of the question. But I would love to stay here and talk with you. We are stuck together for the rest of our lives. We might as well get to know each other pretty well. I don't want to make something for you that you hate. And I am sure you don't want the big bad demon angry."

He smiled and gave her a soft kiss before suddenly scooping her up and carrying her to the sitting room, setting her on the couch in his lap. "So...What do you want to talk about Elsa?" For the first time since they got married, his tail was wagging, swishing happily.

She almost laughed at him, she could have gotten fully dressed. It wasn't like she didn't have real clothes to wear. But it was alright, she understood. She wriggled when he sat down with her on his lap on the couch, sort of wanting to get off of him and sit next to him rather than on him. But she stayed for now.

"Hmm..." she turned her head and looked up at him, her legs folded up in his lap, the side of her body resting against his front. "Well. Just tell me about yourself. What you like...what you don't like," he was right, she did want to know what he was into and what he wasn't. Though she wasn't sure she'd always use that knowledge for good. If she was mad at him, she might use it against him.

"Well I like...Noodles...Cold things. Soft beds. And a bunch of other luxurious things." He put an arm around her waist, resting his hand high on her thigh with a small smile. "And I think that you are going to make that list some time soon if you keep being such a good girl." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"But as far as things I don't like. Not many things. Being too warm, lots of people in the same place. Most humans. And having my tail pulled. I absolutely hate that." He moved his tail up to stroke her cheek softly. "Well...Unless its for a good reason." He smirked and his tail ran down her body softly, almost lovingly.

Elsa couldn't deny that she was attracted to him anymore. She just couldn't, she felt it too deeply to ignore anymore. She sighed and nuzzled his neck, resting into him more than she had before. The one thing she was still weird about was the 'good girl' thing. It was like he thought of her has a pet. She sort of liked it, and sort of didn't.

"I seeeeee," she said quietly, kissing his neck softly. She kissed him a bunch of times lightly, up his neck to his lips. She shivered lightly as his tail ran down her body, all of her muscles relaxing. She felt so at ease with him at the moment, she didn't want that ever to change. "I think I might like you eventually...maybe," she teased.

When his tail made her relax like that he almost grinned. "You are starting to like my tail aren't you?" He slowly laid her back on the couch before laying on top of her, kissing her neck softly. "Are you going to let me know what things you do like? I don't want to upset you if we are going to be together so much." He moved lower, kissing between her breasts.

She was gorgeous, especially in her little outfit. And he was beginning to like her at the very least. She was witty and entertaining and she didn't just roll over and become his bitch. She had fight in her and she still loved sex. She was a perfect match for him.

She nodded as he laid her back, settling down underneath him. She rested her hands on his chest, rubbing up and down his muscles slowly. "Hmm....well. I like gardens and sun. I like vegetables, but I love meat. I like dressing up in pretty clothes. Oh, and I just recently found out that I looooove sex," she giggled and pressed her hips up against him playfully.

Okay, so maybe she liked him a lot. Elsa knew that she shouldn't like him as much as she did, but what could she say, she did. She was still going to make him work for what he wanted though. She wasn't just going to give it up...unless she really wanted it.

"Well you can have all the pretty clothes you want. And you can have plenty of meat as long as you keep me happy..." He wrapped her leg around him as she pushed her hips up. "And of course...All the sex you want you can have. I have started to love it too." He kissed at her neck softly. Then his tongue ran along her collar bone for a moment before he bit it.

"Now...I want to know some different things. I want to know what turns you on. Like being watched...Would you want someone to watch us as I fuck you? And I already know you like the biting but what about when I whip your cute little ass with my tail? Does that get you all hot and bothered?"

Back
Top Bottom