Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marrying A Demon (NursexRude)

Raz hated humans. And if she wanted all that to change just because she could make him cum, she was mistaken. But when she tried to pull away, he let her. At least a little. He didn't want her gagging and throwing up. His tail curled and uncurled inside of her, teasing every inch of her walls. Meanwhile, his fingers ran through her hair slowly and his hips kept moving slowly.

He was more than a little sensitive after cumming twice already. So her efforts with her mouth were soon to be rewarded. And after another minute or so of moving back and forth as his slow pace, he groaned, his seed spilling into her mouth. "Ah...There we go..." He let out another groan a second load spilling in quickly after. Meanwhile, his tail reacted more than the rest of his body. It squirmed inside and pushed even deeper.

She was beginning to get more than a little irritated with him. They'd had a nice accord when they were both just going for pleasure, but now that they'd both let other things come into play there was a lot more tension between the two. She tried to pull away more, but he held her head firmly.

She was taken by surprise when he came in her mouth, she hadn't expected it to come so soon. Even more to her surprise, the taste was not at all pleasing. She hadn't expected it to be 'good' but she hadn't thought it would be bad either. The first load she kept in her mouth easily, but the second was more difficult. She had to swallow some of it to keep from choking, and she shuddered from it. She kept as much of it in her mouth as she could, trying to hold it out until she could spit. Her attention was away from his tail squirming inside of her, so while she did orgasm, it was weak.

When she didn't respond how he had hoped, he slowly pulled out of her mouth. "Well Elsa...It was fun." He stood slowly, pulling his dripping wet tail out of her. "Unless you desperately need me in the next few hours I am going to take a nap." He shook his tail out, her hot juices landing all over her naked body.

He was more fond of her than he had been before. But she was still a human. She had earned the right to have sex with him and he would make an effort for them both to enjoy it. But too much of a good thing would ruin it for both of them. "If you like, there are plenty of spare rooms. And mine is at the top of the stairs. I don't mind sharing." He went up the stairs and straight to his room to sleep.

She was glad when he finally got off of her. As soon as he went to his room she got up and ran to the washroom. She spit it all out and washed her mouth with cold water at least five times. Then she started a bath with scalding hot water. She sat in it for awhile, allowing herself to relax. When she was satisfied that she was clean and mellowed out, she drained it and got out.

Her things had been brought to his house earlier in the day, during the human wedding ceremony. She changed into a soft and light dress that wasn't stuffy by any means. She sighed and stretched, glad to be back in her regular clothes. Her things had been put in a room seperate from his, and she was glad because if she had a choice she wouldn't share a room with the demon. She got up onto the bed that was in the room, she figured it was a guest room, and dozed off.

When Raz woke up the next day, he stretched a little, feeling very refreshed after a good day of sex. He noticed that she wasn't laying in the massive bed with him and found himself a little upset. He was hoping to at least have some fun first thing in the morning. He felt that she was a little upset with how things had turned out. So he went around searching for her. And when he found her room, he went in before sitting on the edge of the bed.

He didn't know why, but he slipped under the blanket and put an arm around her waist, his tail going around her thigh. And without thinking about it, he fell asleep again, holding her close. Was he getting attached to this human? This was only sex. That was all she was to him. And he tried to convince himself of that, though his dreams were plagued with images of her kissing him and him returning them passionately.

The bed that Elsa had fallen asleep on was very comfortable. The mattress was soft, the sheets were silky, and the pillows were fluffy. She'd slept soundly for the entire night and into the morning. She didn't notice when Raz came in, nor when he climbed into the bed. She felt an added warmth when he slipped his arm around her waist and his tail around her thigh, but she still didn't wake up.

After about an hour of them sleeping there together, Elsa woke up. Her eyes opened slowly and stretched her limbs out, only then did she realize that he was there next to her. She stared at him for a moment, not sure what to think. She knew she had gone to sleep in a different room than he had, so why was he there? She reached around and unwrapped his arm from her slowly, hoping not to wake him up.

When his arm was moved off of her, he let out an upset groan and his tail tightened around her leg. He squirmed a bit but his eyes didn't open. Then he did something that he only did when he was conflicted about something. He spoke in his sleep. "Come here...Its been a while since I have had a girl do that..." He squirmed again and his arm went to the other side, looking for a body.

It was then that his eyes slowly. He saw her next to him, awake and almost yelped in surprise. His tail uncurled and he stretched. "Morning...I woke up and didn't feel like doing anything so I can in here and slept." He yawned, his sharp teeth showing to her again.

Her eyes widened a little when he spoke in his sleep. How many girls had he messed around with? Whatever, it didn't matter. He was a demon prince, he could do whatever he wanted. He hated her anyway, that was obvious enough. And she hated him too, or at least she kept convincing herself of that.

She shrugged and rolled out of the bed. "That's nice," she muttered as she stretched and tried to dewrinkle her dress. She shouldn't have fallen asleep in it, but whatever. It'd happened. She looked around the room, at him still laying there on the bed, and then headed towards the door. She wasn't in the mood for him to use her.

The way she reacted, he almost growled at her, She was certainly a pain in the ass today. She didn't seem to want sex at all, which was very different from the day before. He followed her out of the room, sighing a little. Second day of marriage and she already hated him. He didn't know if that was a good thing or not. But then his thoughts were interrupted by a sound. The sound of his stomach growling.

"Uh...Are you hungry?" He seemed a little nervous asking. After all, he was really waiting for her to snap on him. If anything he could probably just bite her to try and distract her from her anger. It seemed to have worked before and there was no reason it shouldn't work again.

She almost giggled when she heard his stomach growl. She wondered if he was going to ask her to cook for him or if he was going to find some demon slave to do it for him. She shrugged, "Yeah, I'm hungry. But I don't think humans and demons eat the same things. I don't eat organs and all that," she was harsh on purpose, seeing how far she could push it. He'd said that he was 'boss' the day before, but he didn't seem very intimidating now.

She didn't go down the stairs though, instead she went to the washroom. She went inside and swung the door so that it would close unless he got in the way of it first. She washed her face and dabbed her arms with cold water from a cloth. She didn't need to have a full bath again, but she was hot and used the water to cool herself down.

When she said that, he got angry. "You stupid fucking human! You all treat us like we are creatures from hell. We are just another species!" And then she went into the washroom. He growled a little. Everywhere he went, humans stereotyped him. That was why he hated them. They thought they were the greatest things on the planet. And if anything was physically better than them, they must be evil, or heretics.

He went down the stairs slowly, doing his best not to get angry and punch a hole in the wall or something a long those lines. His tail swished angrily back and forth as he made his way to the kitchen. If she wanted food she could make it herself. "Fucking humans..."

She giggled when he went down the stairs. He was so touchy. She had really thought they ate organs though, but guess not. After a few minutes in the washroom she went down the stairs as well, making her way to the kitchen quietly. She saw him in there, his tail swishing back and forth almost wildly. Hadn't he really gotten that angry over the comment?

She felt the tiniest bit bad. She hadn't meant to upset him that much. She supposed that there relationship wasn't going to be much aside from the sex if she couldn't even joke around with him without him getting so angry. She walked up behind him slowly, realizing again how much taller he was than her. "Do...you want me to make you something?" she asked softly, thinking maybe she could make up for the slight.

When she came up behind him, he growled at her a little. "You know...I don't much appreciate how you humans treat demons." He seemed to be ignoring her question. "You know, the only reason we are married is because sooner or later, your people would have started killing mine. It happens everywhere."

And he turned around and saw the honest regret in her eyes, though it wasn't much. He found himself biting his lip a little. Maybe she wasn't like the other humans. Maybe this could be interesting. "I'll make something. Its my house after all. And you did give me a lot of fun last night. Even if I was a bit of an ass." He went to the cabinets, looking for something to eat.

His growl was really the most intimidating thing about him. It was so deep and rumbling, it wasn't a sound a human could ever hope to make. There was nothing scary or intimidating about Elsa. She was a short stocky human female, what could she possibly to do intimidate someone, especially a demon?

"My people were truly afraid of yours. We have no trained militia in my village, no fort, nothing. Only farmers and artisans. We had no other way to fend you off except a peace offering." maybe this had all been a misunderstanding of sorts. Demons and humans were both afraid of each other, but neither wanted to show the weakness, so they fought. She followed him and placed her hand on his arm lightly.

"Demons aren't that scary. We aren't much stronger than humans and you outnumber us ten to one. Once you figure it out, its not exactly a long fight." When he felt her hand on his arm, he turned slowly, biting his lip shyly. The way she touched him made something inside warm up. He leaned in and brushed a little of her hair away. "You seem different from the others. You aren't as scared and you haven't tried to kill me yet."

He let out a long sigh. "I will forgive you for being part of an ignorant and hateful race if you forgive me for being a jerk." He couldn't help it. He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers softly, almost purring from how soft they were. It just felt kind of right.

She jumped when he pressed his lips against hers, she hadn't expected him to ever kiss her. Kisses were so loving, delicate, and intimate, she didn't think that they would ever get to that place. And yet, him kissing her felt right. She returned the kiss, her hand gripping his arm now. After a few moments she pulled away and smiled, shyly.

"I never thought once of killing you. Ever. And of course I'll forgive you...everyone has their moments," she stroked his arm softly, glad that they had begun to find an accord between the two of them.

With her being so kind and gentle now, he found himself attracted to her in a whole new way. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him before lifting her up and holding her off the floor. "Good. I am stuck with you for a very long time after all. And if we hate each other it would be really awkward. But since we are married, we might as well act like it." This time his tone was playful.

He set her on the counter and kissed her again, the feeling of her warm body against his even more enticing. "So...Elsa...What are we going to do for the day? I love the idea of having sex with you all the time. But I can't last forever and unless you want me to get a few more demons to keep you occupied when I am tired out."

She grinned at him, her face lighting up from his playful tone. She wrapped her legs around him loosely when he lifted her up, moving her other hand to his other arm, rubbing each arm gently, almost lovingly. She was just now realizing how attractive he really was. He had a wonderful facial structure, he had an amazing body, his voice was enticing, and now he was being playful and gentle with her.

She laughed, "As if you'd really let me sleep with someone else. You want me to do my cute little human moan for another demon?" she teased, knowing full well that even if she had the option, she wouldn't sleep with anyone except him. She thought of what they could do for the day. She had been told she was a good cook, she could cook him a nice breakfast, they could go walk in the gardens, they could talk and just lounge together.

"I might. You have those cute human moans, but getting them from you is so tiring?" He moved her hair from her neck and leaned in, biting softly. He knew it would drive her crazy. And to be honest, kissing her got him excited in quite a few ways. It had been a long time since he kissed anyone and he had never kissed a human before. It felt different.

"I think we should put off breakfast for a few minutes...I want a cute moan before I eat." He moved his hands to rest on her rear, groping roughly. Even though he felt a little more attached to her, it wasn't like he was going to do a complete turn around. Hate was a hard thing to shake off.

Even if she hated Raz, she still didn't think she would sleep with anyone else. It was immoral in the human world and she was pretty sure that it was in the demon one too. Elsa wasn't one to break the rules, human or otherwise. She gasped softly when he bit into her neck, turning it to the side. She had told herself earlier that she wasn't going to willingly have sex with him today...but maybe she could make an exception.

"Oh yeah? And why should I let you have one?" she teased, pushing the envelope again. She liked when he was gentle, but she had to admit that she liked the roughness too. Besides, he was going to have to earn submission from her every time he wanted it.

"Because I am a big bad demon and I already proved yesterday that I get what I want." He slid up her dress slowly while biting at her neck. He wasn't going to play games. He was horny and she was his. She was going to be there to relieve him whether she liked it or not. "Ah...Your skin is soft..." He caressed her thigh softly.

Meanwhile, his tail moved to the back of the dress, slowly working its way around and to the front of her chest. It began to caress and rub her breasts softly. He honestly didn't know how humans entertained their woman without tails? They were so very useful. "I think this time I am gonna bend you over the counter..."

Raz using his tail to touch her had weirded her out at first, but she'd grown to like it very quickly. Whether it was wrapped around her leg, shoved up inside of her, or rubbing against her, it was just like another hand. Elsa thought about pushing the envelope even more, but she'd grown aroused from this little play so she decided not to. She nodded slowly, "Hmm...okay you big bad scary demon."

She moved herself forward on the counter so that she was pressed against him. She rubbed the back of his neck with her fingers slowly and gently, teasing his skin. The back of the neck was sensitive on human men, but she wasn't sure if it was on demons. She thought she'd give it a try anyway.

Raz almost purred as she stroking the skin on the back of his neck. "Now you are being sneaky." He pulled her away from him before turning her around. He pushed her so that her chest was pressed to the top of the counter and his tail slowly dragged her dress again higher. But instead of just pushing himself inside, he smirked and slowly slid down to his knees.

"I have always wondered what a human tastes like." He slowly ran his tongue along her entrance, purring a little from the taste. "Mm...I like it. Maybe I will make you cum like this first. After all, I came in your mouth yesterday, its only fair." His tongue started to work a little faster against her entrance.

She had to stifle back a giggle when he purred, she was glad that the back of his neck was just as sensitive as a human man's was. She could use that. She leaned against the counter when he pulled her off and turned her around, her hands against the edge to support herself. She heard him go down onto his knees and was surprised, his moods were so on and off she never knew what to expect from him.

She gasped and all of her muscles tensed when his tongue touched her, it sent shivers up her body. Fair? So now he was being fair with her? He was so unpredictable, and even though she wouldn't admit it to hersel or him, she liked that. She whimpered softly, her head hanging down towards the counter, this felt good.

When she whimpered like that, he smirked and leaned in, his tongue pressing against her a little harder. She was strange herself. She would hate him one minute then as soon as pleasure was promised she was an obedient little slave. He liked that about her. If she was submissive all the time that would just be boring. And while his tongue was busy on her pussy, his tail was having its own fun.

It was running up and down her body, occasionally sneaking under her dress to tease bare skin. It went from her rear to her breasts, even occasionally running along her lips. And once, it went as far as to whip across her bottom rather hard, leaving a small red line. "Having fun Elsa?" He tongue pushed inside slowly.

Back
Top Bottom