Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marrying A Demon (NursexRude)

Why did his tail inside of her have to feel so good? His tail was obviously thinner than his cock, but it was longer and more flexible. He could move it around inside of her and prod at her. She stared at him for a few moments after he'd given her his ultimatum. She wanted to tell him that she didn't like what he was doing to her and that she wanted him to leave her alone for the day. She sort of did, she didn't necessarily like that it was him doing it to her...but that didn't mean that she wanted it to stop.

He was still arrogant, though. He relaxed there with his still erect cock as if he already knew that she was going to submit to him. She continued to hesitate. She wanted his cock inside of her again, that much was obvious, but she didn't want to beg him for it. In the end though, as he had known she would, she relented and crawled over to him, laying on top of him. She had expected it to feel strange to have her body draped over his, but instead, it felt right. She looked down at him, "I'm not going to beg you."

As he felt the weight shift on the couch, he opened his eyes to watch her crawl over and lay on him. Her face was defiant but he found himself smirking as she laid on him. "Okay...Don't beg. But just remember. You are the one who crawled over here. If I didn't feel like cumming again I could have just left you on this couch with a back covered in cum." He sat up a little, his tail sliding off of her thigh before moving up to stand between them. It was practically dripping wet from being inside of her. And slowly, his tongue extended and ran along it.

"Mm...Now...You are going to be on top this time. I am sure that a smart girl like you can figure out how to ride me." He leaned in close to her neck and gave her another bite. She had given him a good reaction before and if he could get that from her more often, it would be easy to get her into bed.

Her eyes grew wide when his tail came out of her, up between them, and he licked it. She'd just licked her juices off of his tail. How scandalous...and yet incredibly arousing. She was now drawn to him specifically, and couldn't really imagine herself being drawn to anyone else. She'd never particularly thought of the actual sex act as what bound couples together, but she definitely thought that now. Despite personal feelings for him, they'd given eachother ultimate pleasure, how could they be torn apart now?

She was going to stall riding him, she didn't want to give in to him so easily. She knew he thought she was a weak human and she wanted to prove otherwise to him. Those thoughts through out the window when he bit into her neck. Elsa's back arched again and her hands that were resting on his shoulders now gripped them. Almost immidiately she slid her hips down so that her pussy was above his erect cock. She pushed down onto him, feeling him stretch her a little again, though he slid in easily this time. She moaned her little human moan as he slid in deep, she moved until he was in her balls deep, resting there.

He had expected hit bite to have a strong effect on her. But he didn't expect her to just push herself down on him like that. He had to let go and growl with pleasure his whole body tensing for a moment. "Oh my. The little human likes to be bitten does she?" He leaned in and wrapped his arms around her at the same time. While his pointed teeth pressed against her skin, he started to bounce her up and down slowly, groaning at how hot she was.

He lapped at her neck softly, running his tongue along her soft skin a few times. "Since I have a feeling I won't be doing much talking in a moment..." He gave her neck another nip. "Would you like my cum inside? Or maybe on your front? Or maybe on that cute little face?" He spoke in a teasing way, but he honestly wanted to know what she wanted.

She nodded silently when he asked her if she liked to be bitten. It was clear that biting her was the gateway to getting her to do anything he asked of her. She was sure the elders hadn't thought that would be the trick to her submission. She pressed closer to him when he wrapped his arms around her, her breasts flattened against his chest. She moaned again when he began to bounce her up and down, rocking back and forth slowly to add to the movement.

She shivered with pleasure when he lapped at her neck, her breath had grown quick and ragged again. What did she want? She wasn't sure...if he came inside of her, she could get pregnant. But she'd heard from other women that having their husband cum inside of them felt satisfying. "Inside," she murmured into his ear softly.

Raz smiled a little when she said that she wanted it inside. So he slowly pulled her closer, giving her a gentle nip and licking his lips. "Alright then. You can have it inside." He resisted the urge to laugh when she seemed a little nervous. There was one very important fact that he hadn't told her. Demons and humans couldn't have children. He could cum inside of her every day for the rest of their lives and she would never have his child.

So he didn't think twice about it as he started to move her up and down slowly. "Mm...You are nice and hot now. Someone is all horny from all of the fun things that I have been doing for her." He moved his tail and ran it along her back, running her own warm juices down her skin. But before they could go around the curves of her hips, he stopped the drop with his finger, sliding it back up and collecting it all, only to lick his finger clean teasingly. "If you are a good girl I will play with you in new fun ways."

She moved back a little so that she could look at his face. She'd been married to him for what, a six hours, and they were already having sex for the second time. She wasn't sure how it went with most newlyweds, but she certainly hadn't thought it would be like that with them. She had hated him, hadn't wanted him to ever touch her. Now she craved his touch. How had he won her so quickly?

She looked down at him with her wide, aroused eyes. She was silent now, letting him move her up and down while she grinded back and forth on him. She felt an orgasm rising up inside of her again, but this time it was slower and hotter. She wanted to know what the other fun things were...but she didn't want to ask him.

Raz found himself getting more and more excited as she started to move up and down, her ample chest bouncing just slightly. She was more tempting the more he was around her. And he found himself leaning in and kissing her breasts softly, though it was a bit uncomfortable to lean like that. "Mm...You have a good body. I didn't notice in that garish dress you had on. I want to see something..."

He sat up slowly and moved his hands to her hips. And he started to bounce her faster, watching her breasts bounce more and more. And he bit his lip shyly. "Wow...From now on I think that you should dress in little to no clothing...If not I might have to cut you off from fucking your new demon groom."

Elsa shivered when he kissed her breasts, it added another dimension to their experience together. She smiled when he stared at her bouncing breasts, proud that she could mesmerize him like that. Her breasts bounced in time with his moving her up and down, when he changed speed her breasts changed speed. She could feel her orgasm rising higher and faster, her pussy muscles squeezing him every now and then.

She thought about wearing little to no clothes all of the time. She figured she probably wasn't going to be going out much, so she didn't think that would be too much of a problem. She didn't know how it would be around him when they weren't in the middle of sex, she wasn't sure if she would enjoy his company...but maybe that could be remedied by almost constant action. She nodded to him, not wanting her new joy to be cut off.

Raz started to pant and groan from the feelings going through him now. He was starting to get closer as well. But he was still mesmerized by how her body moved. She had a perfect form and it responded perfectly to everything that he did. He thought that he was drooling at certain points. He still wasn't attached to this girl. He only liked the sex. But she was growing on him very quickly.

And when she agreed to not wear clothes, he smiled. "Good..." He would have said more but pants of pleasure interrupted him and he leaned in, biting her shoulder again. She was so tight around him and he kept bouncing her faster until he was going at full speed. And he found himself groaning from the pleasure of it. This time, he finished first, cumming hard suddenly, his body tensing again as he filled her with his seed.

Elsa barely noticed when he came inside of her, his bite on her shoulder had overcome her and sent her into a wild state of bliss. It wasn't the same as an orgasm, but it some ways it was better. She had her own orgasm only seconds after he did as he was riding his own out. She moaned, high and long, her fingers gripping into his shoulders tightly. Her thighs tightened around his, convulsing a little as she came.

Her breath was ragged and heavy, her chest heaving up and down even as he bounced her. She slowly regained composure and her body returned to normal, though he was still moving her up and down on him. Once she had regained herself she resumed convincing herself that she did not like this man, that she was only in it for the sex. She was beginning to doubt that, though.

Raz was panting and groaning a little as he finally stopped bouncing her, settling her down where she was. He could have pushed her off like he wanted to. He could have just treated her like the toy she was to him. But he didn't feel like it. He didn't feel like not having her tight pussy around him, warm and wet. "So...What is your name anyway? My father said that it didn't matter and I honestly wasn't paying attention during the ceremony."

He found himself on the verge of laughing after that question. After all, they had just had sex twice and were married in two different cultures. But he didn't even know her name. He found his hand moving up to run through her hair, tilting her head back a bit, leaving it open to another series of bites, which he was starting to like as well.

She could tell that he enjoyed her being close to him. Otherwise he would've just tossed her off after he'd had his fun. She liked the feeling of him nestled inside of her though, just resting there. Her thighs were still snug against his, though she wasn't actively holding on to him now, just relaxing there.

She smiled, "Elsa. What's yours? I wasn't paying attention either." she thought it was funny that neither of them paid any attention to the human ceremony, but they had been avidly attentive during the demon one.

"Well my name is very very long. But you can call me Raz." He moved his hands to her rear, resting them softly on her bottom. "You seem to like the demon version of this more..." He leaned in and bit her neck again. She still felt warm around him, but he was too tired to fuck her again. So he would simply play with her body.

And if she wanted more he would simply use his tail. That way he could get plenty of rest and make her cum with little effort. "So, are you till horny Elsa?" His tail ran up and down her back slowly, barely touching the skin. And suddenly he rocked his hips, moving his cock inside of her. He wanted to tease her into admitting she wanted it again.

"Raz," she repeated. The name suited him. It wasn't fancy nor ornate as his house was, it wasn't eloquent nor royal as his liniage said he was, but it still suited him. It was rough around the edges and yet not so bad. Just like him. Elsa gasped when he bit into her neck again, her eyes rolling back some. She was a little worried that she'd never be able to control herself again because when he wanted something, all he had to do was bite her.

She hadn't still been horny, in fact she'd been quite satisfied. But the bite, his tail teasing her skin, and his sudden movement made her so. She hesitated, thinking maybe it would just fall away, that it was just after effects. It didn't fall away -- in fact it grew stronger by the second. She nodded, "Yes.." she was a little embarassed to admit it. She was supposed to hate him afterall.

Raz smirked when she said yes. He lifted her off of him slowly and laid her on her back. And without skipping a beat, his tail pushed inside of her, rubbing gently inside. But he decided that it would be fun to tease her a little more too. He leaned down and kissed her amble chest softly, slowly moving to take one of her nipples into his mouth. He was going to have her squirming and begging.

And the idea of having her like that left him a little excited. He let go of her nipple and bit his lip before looking up at her. God she was sexy. He wanted to do more to her. So he drifted down and leaned between her legs, licking her clit softly before wrapping his lips around that and suckling.

She laid back against the couch, looking up at him. He had a devlish look on his face and she hoped that he wasn't going to do anything bad to her. But when he pushed his tail up inside of her, those thoughts began to float away. She let her body relax and was going to just enjoy whatever he chose to do to her. She shivered at first when he took her nipple into his mouth, but his warm tongue quickly negated that.

When he looked up at her, she couldn't help but smile at him. She was taken off guard when his tongue licked her clit, it sent a sharp spark up through her body. She moaned, her hips bucking slightly when he began to suck on it. This felt so different, and so good. She squirmed anxiously, her hand balling into a fist.

Raz was enjoying the reactions he was getting from the girl. She was moaning and squirming for him. And her taste wasn't half bad. Soon he started to coil his tail inside of her, trying to take up more room. Slowly, it started to slide back and forth, working just as well as if he had been fucking her himself. And his mouth never stopped teasing. At least until he decided it was time to tease her in a different way.

"You really are a little sex addict huh?" He licked his lips. "I only fucked you twice and now you are craving pleasuring. If you are a good girl then I will make sure that you have plenty of fun with me. I might even let you enjoy that biting fetish you seem to have." He bit her thigh softly before giving it a lick.

Elsa couldn't believe just how much she really did crave his touch. It was ridiculous. She'd known him for a day and she would already beg him for more. Her breathing grew heavy as he coiled his tail and began to pump it in and out of her just as if he'd been fucking her. His mouth on her clit at the same time drove her near out of her mind, there wasn't much she could think about except the pleasure.

She nodded to what he said, barely comprehending it. She heard sex, fucked, good girl, fun, and biting -- and that was all she needed to hear. She wondered just what he meant by good girl. Was he going to try to test her boundaries and make her do things she wouldn't want to? It didn't matter as of right now, he was making her feel good.

It seemed like she was very vulnerable to any kind of suggestion when pleasure was involved. He looked over her body again and he smirked before slowly dragging his tongue along her skin, teasing her flesh until he got to her breasts again, giving one a gentle nip. "So...What would you do to keep me giving you pleasure like this? Would you get on your knees and suck on my cock?"

"Would you beg for it in front of everyone you knew?" They weren't just teasing questions. He wanted to know how far she would go. He was sure she would do the first. But the second was a stretch even for someone who seemed as addicted as she was. If she agreed to that, he would have to think of a few fun things he could make her do.

She would undoubtedly do the first. She nodded to the first question, opening her eyes to look at him as he crawled back up her body. She stared at him when he asked the next one, all movement of her body stopping. The pleasure was still there, should could feel it just as much as she had a moment before, but now her focus was elsewhere.

"I...I don't know," she stammered, her mind suddenly confused. Would she do that? If she really really had to, she supposed that she would. At this point she didn't think she could live without touch from him, even if it wasn't as frequent as it was today. If he said he would never touch her again if she wouldn't do it, then she would. Otherwise she would try to get out doing it.

The fact that she had even thought about it was a good thing. She would be wrapped around his little finger every time he offered her a quick fuck. So he started to move his tail faster, making it almost spin inside of her. Once she came, he was going to test exactly what she would do for the demon who left her shaking with pleasure. "Well...We will have to test your little limits."

And he moved up slowly so that he was straddling her, his hard cock resting on her chin. "Suck on it for me. If you don't make me happy my tail will stop." He moved a hand behind her head to help her up and force the tip against her lips.

She didn't like the way he threatened her, but she had figured he would be like that before she even met him. Most men were like that, she didn't think being human or demon made a difference. His tail moving faster and deeper inside of her clouded her negative thoughts about him, and she knew that she was close to cumming.

She opened her mouth when he lifted her head and pressed his tip against her lips. She took him into her mouth as much as he pressed, and though it was weird at first, it wasn't bad at all. Her lips wrapped around him, her tongue touching his underside.

The feeling of her warm mouth around him caused a groan almost immediately. "Ah...That feels good. I didn't really expect that. Maybe I will have you do this just because its fun instead of trying to humiliate you." He moved his hips a little, enjoying the feeling of her tongue as it rubbed along him cock. "So...Are you going to cum Elsa?"

He decided to slow his tail, not wanting her to cum too soon. After all, what was the fun of having a girl who was too busy panting and moaning sucking your cock. He was going to have her do a good job and earn her orgasm. And so he kept moving slowly, working his cock a little deeper occasion, one time almost choking her with it.

She furrowed her brows at him, after all this he still wanted to humiliate her? She noted that, telling herself that there was no way she could let herself grow attached to him if one of his reasons in giving her pleasure was to humiliate her. She was only in it for the sex, Elsa told herself firmly.

She started to nod, but when he slowed his tail she knew what he was doing. He was going to prolong it so that she would suck him off better, make her work for an orgasm. What a jerk. She gagged slightly when he pushed his cock in deeper, instinctively trying to pull her head back.

Back
Top Bottom