Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marrying A Demon (NursexRude)

She smiled when he wrapped his tail around her waist, she liked it when he did that. He knew that too, and she was sure he used it to his advantage. She was about to answer Raz' question when he scooped her up. She squealed and threw her arms around his neck to keep from falling (though she knew he wouldn't drop her). She snuggled him while they went up the stairs, trying to find the best way to say what she needed to say without upsetting him.

When they got to the top of the stairs she wriggled so that he would set her down. She turned and faced him, placing her hands on his chest gently again. She looked up into his eyes and said as softly as she could, "Raz...I would like to nap alone. I just..." she squirmed a little, "like to be in bed...by myself." she hoped that he wouldn't be angry with her, it wasn't her intent to make him angry.

Raz looked a little upset when she said that. But he lifted her chin and gave her a deep kiss before taking a step back. "Alright Elsa...You can have your nap alone." He gave her another kiss, his tail uncoiling from her waist. "But if you ever want me to join you than I will be more than happy to." And without warning, his tail whipped across her rear.

"When you wake up I will have something for you to eat alright?" He gave her one last kiss before turning and going to his room. He needed some clothes of his own. After all, the maids had been working here for a long time and never got to play with their master. He didn't want to tempt them if he didn't have to.

She felt bad that he had reacted that way. He was being so caring and she was rejecting him. But at least he was giving her what she wanted. She kissed him back, leaning into him for that second one. She squealed and jumped when he whipped her ass with his tail, bursting out into giggles afterward. She touched his hand gently, almost lovingly, and then turned and walked into her room.

She got dressed in a nightgown and rolled into the bed. She stretched out and rolled around under the covers until she was completely balled up in the sheets. She stuffed her face into a pillow and fell asleep quickly. Her body was a little sore, still not used to being ravaged so often like that. After she'd been sleeping for about an hour her body had become completely relaxed. She was sprawled out on the bed, her legs open and her arms splayed out beside her. She was deeply asleep.

It was several hours before Raz came into her room quietly, laying next to her. He put his hand on her hip before shaking her gently. "Wake up Elsa...Its been a while and you are still napping. I am getting bored." He smirked and started to kiss her neck. He planned on giving her something pleasant to wake up to. And that was what he was good at if anything.

His tail slipped under the blanket and wrapped around her thigh before pressing between her legs. It was nice to play like this when they pleased, but he decided that he would give her a little bit of a break before they did anything too serious again. She was only human after all and she would get tired rather quickly.

Elsa frowned when she felt herself being shaken. She'd been in such a wonderful deep sleep that it took a lot to wake her. She groaned and stretched, opening her eyes slowly. She yawned big and sighed before she even realized that Raz' tail was touching her. She frowned again and rolled onto her side, seeing him laying there next to her. She wondered how long he'd been there with her.

"Raaaz," she whined, pouting her lips. "I don't wanna plaaay," she huffed and buried her head into the pillow again. "Can't we do something else?" she loved fucking with him, but she really didn't want their relationship to be all about sex. Especially so early in their relationship.

Raz put an arm tightly around her and his tail moved away from her. "I was planning on doing something else. But someone wanted to sleep in and the only good way I know to wake you up is to give you pleasure." He kissed her neck softly. "Now get up so I can make us a big meal and we can find something fun to do."

He smiled and gave the skin of her neck a gently bite, his sharp teeth pressing against her skin. Even if he didn't want sex, the only things he knew that she liked were sexual. It was just instinct to go to those when he was being kind. He would probably never get over that habit, but there were worse things he could like to do. "Now right and shine before I give you a whipping with my tail."

She sighed gently when he kissed her neck like that, he was so good to her. Her refusal just then could have turned into a huge fight, but instead, he didn't push her. "Okay," she said softly and was about to roll over when he bit into her neck. That caused her body to tense up and a soft moan escaped her lips. She loved it when he bit her. She sat up and kissed him on the lips softly. "You're so naughty," she giggled and hopped out of the bed before he could do anything else to her.

She went over to the trunk her clothes were kept in and dug around. She didn't want to be naked just now, even though she knew he liked that. She pulled out a very simple dress and put it on, not bothering with undergarments or anything. The dress covered her, but it accentuated her breasts and her butt. She hoped he wouldn't mind the clothes. She extended her hand to him and walked to the door, waiting for him to join her.

Raz truly wasn't looking for sex at the moment. But when she called him naughty, he smirked. "You are more naughty than I am...You got all turned letting people watch you fuck me." He hopped out of the bed, showing that he was wearing a pair of drawstring pants, the same kind that he always wore then he was relaxing. But when he saw the dress she chose, he gulped a little. "You are always tempting me." He moved over to put his arms around her when she offered her hand.

"I love how my pretty human wife looks in everything she wears." He licked her skin softly, simply enjoying how she tasted. "But for now...I will behave and we will make something to eat. And this time we won't be having sex in the kitchen." He scooped her up suddenly and carried her like he always enjoyed doing. When they first met, the idea of spending time with her when she wasn't being his little sex toy would have disgusted him. But she was his now. She was his little human and he might even go as far as to admit he loved her.

It was incredibly hard for Elsa to remain unaroused when she was with Raz. His licking her, pulling her close to him, carrying him and making it impossible for her not to smell his unique scent were all hurdles she had to jump to remain unaffected. She wrapped her arms around his neck when he lifted her up, nuzzling his neck gently. She knew now, undoubtedly, that she was meant for him.

She giggled when he mentioned their previous sex in the kitchen. They had sex everywhere, it was kind of ridiculous. "I love how my big bad demon is so amazing at everything he does," she murmured, more to herself and into his neck than to him, though she knew he would be able to hear her. Her stomach growled loudly and she laughed, "Guess I'm hungry!"

Raz kissed her when she said that. "And my little human makes everything so much more fun." He gave her another kiss before her stomach growled. He couldn't help himself. His tail slipped under the edge of her dress and rubbed her stomach gently. "I will make sure that you have plenty to eat then. Its not like we have to worry about you gaining weight with all the exercise we get." He kissed her again, unable to resist her. She could probably boss him around with a wiggle of her hips and a flash of skin if she really wanted to.

But when they got to the kitchen, he set her on the counter and took a step back, his tail laying behind him. She was suddenly completely deprived of his touch as he seemed to think. "Now what do you want to eat Elsa?" His tail wagged a little as he thought of things they could cook together. But every time he tried, he thought of her bent over the counter. He was a little angry at himself now. All he could think of was sex anymore. But they needed more than that. For now, he would keep his pants on.

She laughed when he made the comment about the exercise they got, but she couldn't help but wonder if he wouldn't like her anymore if she wasn't pretty. What would happen when they got older? Whatever, she shook those thoughts out of her mind. There were decades before that might even start to happen. Besides, if she ever did start to gain weight, they could just exercise more.

When he set her on the table and stepped away from her, she had to put all of her restraint into not lurching forward to touch him again. Being completely free from his touch was hard for her to deal with all of a sudden. She'd just slept for hours without him, but now that he was standing in front of her, it was like she craved his touch, even if it was just his shoulder against hers. But she controlled herself, as she knew that if they ever had house guests that they couldn't just rip off their clothing whenever they felt like it.

"Hmm..." she pondered what she wanted to eat. She kicked her legs back and forth while she was thinking, her hands resting behind her on the table to support her. Then she grinned, "Do you have steak?" Elsa may have been a frilly girl, but she knew how to eat.

Back
Top Bottom