Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marrying A Demon (NursexRude)

Raz laughed a little when she said that. "Not accept it like that. You let it into your body. But your body would be much more willing to have allow a child." He smirked a bit and moved his hands off of her. His tail uncoiled from her leg and laid next to them on the couch, wagging back and forth a little. This was perfect. He was really enjoying himself. "But I am glad to see that you are happy."

He licked his lips a little now. He could almost smell the lust on her. He knew the scent by now after all. And he loved it. It was starting to make him a little excited and he stretched out a bit. "So what do you want to do now?" His length was stiffening a little, pressing up against her stomach. "Just relax?"

"Hmm...well, we can talk about that after we've been together longer. I don't think we need to worry about children just yet." she smiled at him and kissed his neck again, trying to ignore her arousal. "I'm glad you're happy too," she cooed, sighing softly as she rested her head against him again. He was so warm, he was so perfect. She couldn't think of anything that was bad about him anymore, his being a demon didn't even bother her anymore.

She didn't know that he could smell her lust for him, she certainly couldn't smell it on him. She was human, she could only smell what regular humans could smell. She felt his length stiffening against her stomach, but resisted looking down at it. She knew that if she did, she would want it. She bit her lip gently, torn. "Do you want to relax?" she asked, her voice strained. If he did, then she would just relax. If he didn't...she would gladly play with him.

Raz rather enjoyed her kissing his neck. Her lips were soft and cool. But then she asked if he wanted to relax. That was the last thing he wanted. He wanted to toss her onto the nearest soft object and ravage her within an inch of her senses. But he was going to say relax just to behave himself. Until he heard the hesitation in her voice. She wanted sex too.

Even if he didn't want their whole lives to be about sex, when they both wanted it, why not do it. "I think I would rather fuck my human wife..." His tail suddenly uncoiled and whipped across her ass. "But I think that since you want me so badly I should take advantage of this as a chance to try some new kinky games...How would you like to be tied up and watched while I fuck you?"

She squealed and giggled when he said he wanted to fuck her. Thank God. That was what she wanted too. She whimpered lustfully when he whipped his tail across her ass, it was all she could do to stop herself from just jumping on his cock in that instant. She paused when he mentioned kinky games, though. She was definitely a nympho, but she knew she had to have limits. She didn't know what they were yet, but she wasn't sure she wanted people to watch her being screwed...

But she did want him badly. At this point, she wasn't sure if she could go without sex now. She'd have to play with herself or something, to at least get off. That wouldn't be enough though, and she knew it. She had to agree to what he wanted. She nodded slowly, she would do it. "O-okay," she whispered, a little nervousness in her voice.

When she agreed, Raz didn't smile though. He knew she didn't exactly want to. So he lifted her chin and kissed her softly. "Don't worry about it. I bet it sounds scary but I promise that you will think its exciting. After all, you like sex and when people are watching...It makes you want to perform better and the fact that they are all getting off looking at you is even more exciting." He lifted her up suddenly without saying anything.

Then he carried her over to the kitchen, both of them still naked. When they went through the door, there were several demons working about, most of them female with the exception of four males. Then he set her on the nearest table, a small smirk on his face. "Everyone...This is my wife...And we are going to play a game in here today."

She looked deep into his eyes when he lifted her chin up. Her heart melted when he kissed her, trusting him completely. She nodded again, giving him a little smile of assurance. Maybe it would be fun. She hoped so. Even if it wasn't, she would still be getting fucked by her demon husband, and she knew that would be good enough.

She threw her arms around his neck when he picked her up, clinging to him as they walked through the house naked. Her eyes grew wide again when she saw the other demons in the kitchen. She was obviously the only human there. Her arms tightened around Raz's neck, she was getting nervous again. She kept her eyes on him, trying to forget the fact that she was naked in front of these other people, and that she was going to be even more vulnerable before them in a few minutes.

Raz smiled at the nervous look in her eyes. She was so cute. But he wasn't going to let her nervousness ruin his kinky game. He pushed her back on the table slowly before lifting his tail to rest between her breasts, rubbing against them softly. His hands moved to her thighs, spreading them apart a little before moving close.

Then, without hesitation, he pushed inside of her, growling with pleasure from the cool tightness around him. No matter how hot she got inside, she would still feel nice and cool around his hot demonic body. And he loved that. "How do you feel right now Elsa?" He leaned forward and bit her shoulder playfully.

She laid back against the table as he pushed her, her breasts flattening out a little bit. She stared up at the ceiling, trying to control her nervousness. She calmed down a little when his tail began to rub against her, he knew that that relaxed her. Her thighs were tensed when he put his hands on them, at first she didn't want him to open them. But when he put pressure on them, she opened them for him anyway, spreading her pussy in front of all of those other demons.

She gasped when he pushed inside of her, her pussy muscles immediately clenching down onto him. His cock was always hot, it felt soo good inside of her. She opened her mouth to answer him but didn't really have words for how she felt. When he bit her shoulder she moaned passionately, her inner muscles squeezing him again. "I feel...sooo good," she moaned, lifting her hips up a little. "I want you so bad,"

Raz smirked a little when she said that she wanted him so bad. He started to move slowly at first, building up his pace very slowly. Then he got to his normal pace, his hips rocking quickly and his teeth biting into her skin on occasion, never breaking through like normal. But their audience decided that they didn't just want to be silent and watch. Surprisingly, the male demons were rather eager to join in the game.

One of them leaned down and wrapped his lips around her nipple, though he hadn't been told he was allowed to. He was a bit afraid of being punished by Raz. But her busty chest was just too tempting to pass up. And if he got a chance, he was going to put his cock to use too. The second demon sat on the table next to them and beckoned for a female demon to come over. Soon her lips were wrapped around his cock. "Your wife is very pretty Master Raz."

Elsa's breathing began to quicken as Raz worked into a rhythm. He had been right, she was barely noticing the other people in the room, but when she did notice them, she got a little extra excited. She kept her eyes on the ceiling until she felt a foreign pair of lips wrap around one of her nipples. She whimpered and lifted her head to look at Raz, a little panic in her eyes. His face reassured her and she placed her head back against the table, trying to remain relaxed.

She didn't know what to do with her hands. At the moment they were balled up in fists next to her as she tried to keep her cool. She was still incredibly nervous, though it was slowly waning away. She smiled and her cheeks flush when the demon complimented her, that did make her feel better. At least they thought she was attractive, since she was, after all, just a human.

Raz could tell that she seemed to be enjoying this now. "You are a very kinky little human Elsa..." He started to thrust a little deeper, wanting her to get more pleasure. Meanwhile, the other demon looked over her body while he sucked on her nipples. After a few moments, he sat up and stretched, the bulge in his pants obvious. "Master Raz...May I put my cock in her mouth?"

Raz moved his hands to her now available breasts before massaging them softly. "Well...If she wants you to, then I don't mind. But you are not allowed to cum in her mouth. You are only allowed to let it out on her breasts. I am the only one allowed to cum inside my wife."

She blinked when the one demon asked if he could put his cock into her mouth. Did he think he had some kind of privilege just because her husband wanted to play dirty? She glanced over at Raz, a tiny bit miffed that the demon would ask such a question. But he didn't seem angry about it. She thought about it for a moment, and then opened her mouth a little. She would try it, and if she didn't like it...then she would stop.

She squeezed Raz with her inner muscles to let him know how much she enjoyed being with him, and that she had accepted doing it like this. She didn't want to say it out loud, but she wanted him to know. "You're a very demanding demon, Raz." she said playfully, obvious that she loved his demands.

When he felt her tighten around him, he smirked a little, looking her in the eyes. He moved a hand to her stomach, holding her down as he started to fuck her a little harder. He let out a small growl before licking his lips. "I have a right to be protective of my wife. You are a good girl and you deserve it." He smirked and his tail moved to stroke her cheek. "Who knows what kind of kinky games we could enjoy if you like this."

The other demon was rather surprised that she opened her mouth. He undid his pants hastily before putting the tip on her mouth. After all, demons didn't get much sex because of how binding it was. Oral was as much as they were allow most of the time and he had never gotten it from a human. His body shivered a little from her cool mouth. "Mm...Her mouth feels weird...Its a little cold."

She closed her eyes for a moment when he stroked her cheek with his tail, she loved it when he did that. "What other games do you have?" she asked, a little tentatively. She wasn't sure she exactly wanted to know what his games were, she'd probably have to do them now that she'd asked. And he would tell her in front of these other demons, possibly making them think that they could be involved. It would be up to Raz, ultimately.

She wrapped her lips around the tip of the other demon's cock, but she frowned when she said her mouth felt weird. She pulled away from him and glared over at Raz, very upset that the demon had insulted her like that. Here she was about to give him a blowjob, and he said her mouth was weird.

"I will tell you the games later. They will be for us in private." Raz smirked a little. But then he saw how she reacted to the demon, pulling away from his cock. He couldn't help but chuckle a little. Meanwhile, the demon looked a bit afraid and very sorry. "No! I didn't mean bad weird. I just haven't felt anything that felt that way. Cold and wet and soft." He smiled a little. "Please continue Miss Elsa..." He bit his lip, obviously concerned she wouldn't continue.

"You have no idea how appealing you are to demons Elsa...Cold skin feels great for us. I love how your cool pussy feels around me. And I bet you like my hot cock inside of you." He smirked and started to rock his hips a little faster. He was going as hard and fast as he dared now and he wanted her to cum her brains out soon.

She furrowed her brows at the other demon, not believing him for a moment. She slid her eyes from Raz to the other demon several times before opening her mouth again. She leaned towards him and took his cock into her mouth again, wrapping her lips around it the same as she had before. She flicked her tongue against his underside, playing with him a little, but not giving him nearly as much as she always gave Raz.

She couldn't help but have her ego boosted when Raz told her how good she felt around him. He was right, she did love having a hot cock inside of her. She moaned when he went even faster, her pussy muscles clenching down onto him involuntarily and strongly. She shuddered and tensed, she was going to cum soon definitely. She was having a hard time paying attention the this other demon, she was enjoying what Raz was doing to her so much. Then she suddenly moaned loudly, her lips tightening around the other demon as she came hard. She made all those "human" sounds that she always made.

When she came so quickly, Raz could only smirk. "You are really enjoying yourself aren't you Elsa?" He hand her body to the table as she came and kept thrusting, groaning from how she felt as she was cumming. She was tight and she was almost as hot as him. It made him want to go even harder. But if he did, he would be afraid that he would hurt her. So he behaved himself and kept moving. "Elsa...I am going to cum soon. Do you want it on your stomach or inside of you?"

The other demon seemed to be having the time of his life. He had her cool tongue running along the underside of his cock and she was sucking just right. Even if Raz got better, he was enjoying it. But then Raz asked her a question and he pulled away for her to answer, stroking himself while he waited. He was going to cum all over her face if she took too long.

"Inside," she said quickly, without question. She loved it when he came inside of her. She knew that he liked cumming on her as well, and while she didn't mind that, she much preferred inside. She smiled at him again, one of her feet rubbing his lower back gently as he continued to thrust into her. He was so perfect in every way. How could she have not wanted him before? She didn't know what was wrong with her sometimes.

She turned back to the other demon, supposing that she shouldn't just drop off her attention to him. She opened her mouth again and waited for him to moved forward. She wrapped her lips around him the same as before, bobbing her head up and down at a moderate pace. Her tongue kept dancing around his underside, teasing him to get him to get off faster. She was okay with messing around like this, but she really wanted to give most if not all of her attention to her husband.

Raz managed a small smile at that. "You really love fucking me don't you?" He started to give her more gentle thrusts while he leaned down and licked her breasts for a moment. "I bet when we are sitting alone all you can think about is how much you want me to ravage you." He was getting more and more turned on by his own thoughts. "I wonder how many times a day I will have to fuck you to satisfy you."

The demon in her mouth seemed to be having the time of his life. He was groaning and rocking his hips in time with her moving her mouth. His hand moved to the base of his cock and he stroked what she wasn't sucking. But his fun wouldn't last. After all, he wasn't really as experienced as Raz. So he pulled out with a long groan and came hard, letting out a few years of built up cum on her face and breasts.

She nodded enthusiastically to him. She threw her arms up around him when he leaned down to lick her breast. She scratched her nails up along his back slowly and gently. She wouldn't say it to him, but she was pretty sure she was falling in love with him. It was more than just the sex to her, it was that it was sex with him. Being with him.

She leaned back down against the table when the other demon came on her. She looked down at the splattering of cum on her breasts and stomach. She wriggled a little, the feeling of another man's (or demon's, rather) cum on her was a little strange. She looked up at Raz for more reassurance, though she knew that she could easily tolerate the cum. She was glad she didn't have to swallow it, she liked that privilege belonging only to Raz.

Raz looked a little bit amused as Elsa was covered with the demon's cum. He couldn't help but smirk as he kept thrusting. "You look cute with cum on you. But since you seem to love having mine inside of you so much, I think that another demon is a perfect substitute." He looked at the demon who was being pleasured by a maid. "You are going to cum on her too. I want to get as much cum on her as possible before I fill her with mine."

And he kept moving for a few more minutes, thrusting hard and deep inside of her. The second demon only took a little while longer before he pulled away from the maid and turned to add another layer of cum to the one already on her. And a bit after that, Raz groaned, cumming hard inside of her. "Mm...Does it feel good Elsa?"

"It's amazing, Raz." she cooed to him, arching her back when he came inside of her. She squeezed his member while he came, one of her feet still rubbing his back gently. She glanced over at the second demon when he came on her as well, squirming a little. Demon cum was so warm, it felt like she had hot gel on her. It was strange. She sort of wondered what Raz was going to do with all of this cum, since she wasn't going to swallow it.

She stretched out after they were all done, extending her legs out and then wrapping them back around him again. She sighed softly and smiled up at him. She was worn out now, after all of that. She wanted to take a long long nap. She thought that Raz might want to sleep with her, but she didn't really like that idea. She liked the idea of having her own room, her own bed. She didn't really want to anger him, though.

Raz glanced at one of the female maids after he had finished with Elsa. He put his hands on his human wife's waist and stroking the skin softly. Meanwhile, a hot demon tongue was suddenly on her skin as the maid began to lick every drop off of her skin. She seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit. And when she was finally done, Raz pulled out of Elsa, groaning softly. "That was so good Elsa..." He stretched a little before yawning.

"Do you want to go to sleep now?" He moved his tail up to stroke her cheek, the other demons redressing themselves. He was up for anything right now. If she wanted to nap, he would be happy to keep her warm. If she wanted more sex, he would provide it. He was just in too good of a mood to not please his little lover.

Elsa jumped when the female demon's tongue touched her flesh. Her tongue was hot and a little rough. She squirmed throughout the entire ordeal, she was ticklish in the belly area anyway, and this wasn't helping that. When the demon was done she turned her head and looked at her, smiling to the girl. She seemed nice. They'd never spoken, but maybe they would now. If Elsa could get over the awkwardness of seeing these demons after this.

Elsa sat up and rested her hands on Raz's shoulders gently, stroking her fingers up and down his chest. "Mmmm..." she kissed his lips softly. "I want to take a nap." she smiled to him again and slid off the table. Her clothes weren't in the kitchen, so she just started making her way towards the stairs.

Raz smiled and wrapped his tail around her waist before following her closely. She didn't seem to dislike the demon girl licking her body. Maybe he would have to experiment with how much she would like his tongue later. For now, he would let her have her nap. "Well would you like me to join you? I think I could do a good job of keeping you warm."

Without warning, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the top of the stairs. He liked having her close to him when they were together. He was addicted to her and to be deprived of his little human now would almost be torture. But he didn't know how she felt about him and trying to sleep in the same bed with her was a bit more intimate than having kinky sex games for him.

Back
Top Bottom