Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marrying A Demon (NursexRude)

"Oh yeaaah?" she grinned and pressed up against him a little harder, her leg now wrapped securely around him. "And how do I keep you happy? By giving you noodles to eat?" she giggled again, but was thrown off of her teasing when he bit her collarbone. She shivered lightly and sighed, her leg going limp behind him as she relaxed again.

"Mmmm...yes, the biting turns me on. You know that. The whipping does too." she blushed a little, "Almost as much as the biting." she turned her head to the side and thought for a moment, "Being watched? Hmm...I donno. I guess I'd have to think about it. I like when we have sex different places. Like on the wall or at the counter. But I like it in the bed too," truth was, she liked it everywhere.

"You can keep me happy by wearing sexy outfits like this and occasionally sucking my cock like you did earlier. That was great...In fact, I think that should be my reward for being a good husband." He smirked as her legs went limp around him. His tail moved down and whipped her rear suddenly, licking his lips. "Well I like whipping you with my tail too." He sat up a little, his hands moving to rub her sides slowly before groping her chest softly.

"We can fuck where ever you like. I don't really mind the location as long as I am comfortable." He looked around the room before smirking down at her. "We haven't fucked here yet if you are horny again...And I have to admit..." He moved down, kissing her inner thigh softly. "I kind of want you taste you again."

"Ohhh? I think you're a pretty okay husband." she yelped and jumped when he whipped her ass, her arousal spiking as it usually did when he whipped her with his tail. Her face flushed and she wriggled a little. "Mmm...Yes. I'm horny again," she looked down at him sliding down her body, making her even more aroused.

She narrowed her eyes and put on her best seductive face, "Do you...want me to undress myself, or do you want to strip me down?" she was getting really into this, and was glad that they were being playful. She wanted more from him, but she couldn't pin down what it was.

Raz got a wicked smirk when she seemed so ready to have sex again. "I am going to undress you." He pulled her panties down with his teeth, purring a bit. Once they were off he looked her over before smirking. "And you are going to keep the corset on. I like how it makes you look." He didn't seem to have that same gentle tone. After all, her fetishes all pointed to liking to be dominated.

He remembered how much she had loved the first time they had fucked, even cumming after all the pain of losing her virginity. He grabbed her hips and flipped her over, pulling her hips up into the air. Without warning, his tail whipped across her rear again. And again, without any warning, he pulled his pants down just enough to free his length, he pushed inside of her hard, rocking her whole body forward.

She liked the difference in his voice, though she did love it when he was gentle with her. It seemed like his entire body changed, he grew bigger and he stronger. It was like he had put a control forcefield over her. She was about to say something when he flipped her over, her ass going up in the air. She squealed and her body tensed when he whipped her, her toes curling under.

Then in the same instant he'd shoved himself up inside of her. She gasped, her pussy muscles immidiately clenching down onto him, her hands grabbing onto the couch cushion. "Mrrgh...Raz...going a little hard there aren't you?" she wasn't exactly complaining, she was just surprised.

Raz smirked a little when she said that. "That from a girl who came her first time having sex? I am sure that you are going to like me fucking you hard more than being a gentle little lover." He wrapped his tail around one of her thighs, spreading her legs a little. Then he started to move back and forth slowly are first, through every thrust was as hard as the first.

But then he started to build up his speed. Soon he was moving at a solid pace, thrusting hard enough to push her against the couch more and rock her whole body. "Ah...You look even better when I am fucking you nice and hard." He spread her legs a little more, wanting her to feel it more.

He was right. She had come the very first time. Many women had told her that they didn't feel pleasure from sex for a long time, but she'd felt it always (even though she originally hated the one who fucked her). With each thrust her breasts bounced and her body rocked, her movements completely controlled by his.

She moaned as he picked up speed, her fists clutching the couch cushion. She bit her lip, but it had zero effect whereas him biting her sent her through the roof. She let him spread her legs as much as he wanted to, feeling him touch her walls and go deep inside of her. She moaned almost uncontrollably, her arousal clouding her mind. As always, it wouldn't take long for her to cum.

Raz could tell that she was going to cum quickly. Besides the fact that she always did, she was moaning louder and seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit. "If you cum first Elsa...I think you are going to be wrapping those cute lips around my cock." He whipped her ass again before leaning forward and biting her neck rather hard. He was having so much fun fucking her hard.

"I think that maybe we should play some with some of the house staff. I will fuck you nice and hard like this and you can use those pretty lips and your hands...Maybe even your breasts. Then they can cum all over you. After all...You look so good wearing it." He got a wicked smirk, his tail giving her another whip.

She smiled, "I think I have no problem sucking your big cock," she didn't know if he liked talking dirty or not, but all signs would point towards that he did. She squealed every time he whipped her ass, it caused her butt to raise up a little. She whimpered as she grew close, her insides becoming sensitive. She wriggled, tensed, and then came, a loud moan escaping her.

She thought about him fucking her and her touching another demon. She wasn't sure exactly how she felt about that, but...maybe she would try it. Maybe it wouldn't be bad. She was, afterall, getting attached to Raz, and if that's what made him happy...then maybe.

Raz smiled a little when she seemed to so excited to pleasure him like that. Then when she came, he pulled out of her slowly before settling back on the couch. "Come on Elsa...Suck my cock for me." He licked his lips teasingly. She was amazing at it and he wanted to give her another mouthful of cum. After all, she seemed to be getting use to it.

As for her being with the house staff, the idea of her getting and giving all that pleasure was exciting. But he also wanted her to get covered in cum. It just looked so good on her and the idea of her being covered was exciting. Not to mention all the great sounds she would make as she came.

She sat up and crawled to him, moving until she was right between his legs. She stayed in the dog-like position, on all fours, as she leaned downed to his cock. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked softly at first, pushing down slowly until he was half inside of her mouth. Then she began to massage him with her tongue, pressing firmly against his underside while she sucked on him. She bobbed her head up and down, each time taking him a little deeper.

She wasn't sure how she felt about the house staff. She loved having sex and fooling around with Raz, but he was her husband. They were bound together for life, even if she didn't like it, she had to do it. The housing staff was different. If it would please him though...she would consider it.

Raz seemed to enjoy himself quite a bit as she wrapped her lips around him. He let out a long pleasured groan and moved a hand to the back of her head. It only felt better as she started to move deeper. "Mm...You look so cute with my big cock between those cute little lips." He stroked her hair softly. But while he was stroking her hair, his tail was moving to do more sinister things.

Out of nowhere, it whipped across her ass hard before pressing against her lower lips and squriming to tease them. "If you keep doing such good work I will give you a big load of cum all over your face...Or in your mouth. Your pick." He groaned as her touched touched an extra sensitive spot.

She smiled when he told her that she looked cute, she liked little compliments like that even if they had a sexual connotation to them. She was bobbing her head up and down at a moderate speed, being casual about it. But then his tail whipped across her ass and she squealed, her ass automatically raising in response. It sent tingles all throughout her body and she was suddenly very aroused again.

She plunged her mouth deeper on him, taking him into her throat. She was working him passionately now, almost as if her own pleasure depended on it. She moaned softly as his tail began to tease her, her inner muscles tightening a little bit. It still awed her how he could have this much control over her pleasure.

When she started to take him into her throat, he decided it was time to give her a special treat. His tail raised up and whipped her ass several times before pushing inside of her and curling up to be just as big as his cock. He started to slide it back and forth quickly while groaning loudly. "Mm...Good girl. Now suck a little harder...I am getting close."

He arched and squirmed a little, her mouth driving him wild. "Mm...You like being my little toy don't you? I bet you are happy you married to a demon. A human would never treat you as roughly as you want to be treated." He pushed her down a little more on his cock.

She squealed softly with each whip on her ass, he was nearly driving her crazy. Then when he pushed his tail inside of her she moaned loudly, her pussy muscles squeezing him hard. She was even more horny now than she'd been before when he was fucking her.

She sucked harder when he commanded her too, her head bobbing up and down quickly, taking him into her throat every time. She was sucking him wildly, almost ravenously. He was right, she did like that he treated her roughly, most of the time anyway. She wished he gave her more respect and treated her like an equal, but she supposed she could relent a little because of the other things he gave her.

(I am really sorry... I forgot T_T)

Raz ran his fingers through her hair for a few moments before letting out a soft groan. He couldn't last any longer. She was getting better every time she did this. So he let out a long groan and came, his seed shooting down her throat. He gripped her hair a little tighter than he intended when he came, though he didn't pull any out. And his tail was giving her a reward for doing a good job.

It started to move faster and deeper inside of her, rubbing every inch of her. He was starting to become rather addicted to his little human. And he slowly lifted her off, lifting her chin so that she was looking up at him. "You are making me very happy today." He stroked her lips, cleaning up some of the cum from her lips.

(It's okay. I just hope there aren't any more long lags. =) )

It was a lot easier to swallow his cum this time, even though he shot it right into her throat. She gagged only the tiniest bit, and that was really only because she knew he liked the sound of it. When he lifted her off of him and turned her chin up, she smiled at him. She sucked the cum that he'd cleaned off of her lips from his finger, licking her own lips afterward.

She crawled up to him and rested her head on his shoulder. She had to admit, she didn't mind being submissive to him. Sometimes they fought, but every couple fought, didn't they? "I'm glad," she cooed and nuzzled his neck with a little sigh. She wondered, though, if their relationship was always going to be just about constant sex.

Raz smiled a little and put his arms around her as she climbed up on him. He was rather content now, especially after her amazing oral. "Good...Would you like take a break now?" His tail slowly pulled out of her before wrapping around her leg. She still felt so cool against his warm body and he couldn't help but kiss her forehead.

This could be nice. After all, she seemed to be fond of him and he was certainly enjoying her company. So if they spent more time together it could only get better. She was better than the female demons he had known and he was sure that most humans would have left after he forced her when they first met. She was turning out to be perfect for him.

She nodded silently and nuzzled him gently, glad that they could just be together for a little while. She closed her eyes and molded her body to his, one hand resting on his chest. His warm body was such a contrast to hers, it felt nice. He always kept her warm. While she was laying there with him like that, she began to think. She was going to be spending her entire life with this demon. She didn't think that was too bad afterall.

When they fought, they fought bad. But they always made up afterwards (whether she wanted to or not), and she always gave in to what he wanted. The only thing that was missing was a deeper relationship. They needed to connect on a level other than sex.

Raz found himself absent-mindedly stroking her hair. He found himself getting very comfortable laying like this. So he decided to talk to his little lover a bit. "So...Elsa...Why did you get chosen to come marry a big bad demon like me?" He licked his lips a little, rather happy that they were finally settled in. They had a good way to help get past the problems they had. If that solution involved him pushing her around and making her swallow cum then so be it.

But now it was time for them to get to know each other. They were going to be together for a very long time. He needed to make sure that he could deal with her for all of that time or if he should just try and keep it strictly sexual. But even sex could get boring after a while.

"Hmmm, well..." she said as she pondered what she should tell him. There were many reasons why she'd been chosen, but she didn't think he needed to know all of them. "The elders actually had a contest. Parents had to present their eldest daughter for inspection, if they passed that, then we moved on to the next level. I was chosen for my supposed beauty, the expectation that I would grow into a nympho, and that I would be submissive. I also have a lot of domestic skills that are supposed to make husbands happy."

She frowned when she stopped talking. There were more reasons, but she felt these were enough. She nuzzled him and kissed his neck softly. She wanted to ask him something, but was almost afraid of the answer. "So...um...do you think your people will be okay with you having only a half-demon heir?" she assumed that she would eventually become pregnant.

When she gave him all of the reasons, he couldn't help but smile. "They are very good at their job then. After all, you are a great little submissive nympho...And you are the most beautiful human I have ever seen. You lived up to their expectations." He held her a little tighter, his tail stroking her thigh softly, if only to cause a small tingle of pleasure.

Then she asked if they would be happy with a half-demon heir. "Well...I am sure they will be fine. After all, demons have nothing against humans if they know something about demons. Not that religious shit your elders spout. The real story about how we aren't very different from humans. We only hate humans who over react to us. But we won't have to worry about it. The chances of a human having a demon baby are very very slim. About a million to one."

She giggled softly and pressed herself against him a little harder, sucking on his neck when he stroked her thigh. She was almost always aroused when she was with him, she knew she couldn't help but being a nympho. She liked to pretend sometimes that she didn't, though. Just so he would force her, that drove her crazy with even more desire for him. But now was not the time for her to be thinking about that, or she'd want to have sex with him again.

"Really?" she asked, a small frown forming on her face again. That made her a little sad. She'd always wanted to have children. She wouldn't even mind if they were half-demon. She was close to loving him anyway, even if she wouldn't admit that to herself. "Oh. Well...oh."

When he heard how upset she was, he smiled a little and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry my little pet...There are steps that can be taken to help the chances quite a bit. After all, those stories about demon children aren't that uncommon. If you really want to have a child I am sure we could manage it without having to worry about luck." He moved a hand down to her rear before groping it softly.

Unlike her, he could tease her quite a bit without absolutely needing sex. So he gave her cheek a lick before running his tail down her leg again. "All we would have to do is wait till the right time and give you a special medicine. It makes humans a lot more likely to accept demon seed."

She smiled when he called her his little pet. She loved that. She really was his pet, too. That much was becoming obvious to her. She wasn't his equal in any way, shape, or form, but she didn't really seek to be either. She wasn't sure what he would say if she asked to be, though she figured he probably wouldn't like it. Maybe she'd use that on him at another time, just to make him angry at her.

She squealed when he groped her, shivering and repressing a moan when he licked her cheek and ran his tail down her leg. Ugh, she wanted him again. Damn him for being able to do that to her. Her eyes widened a little, "Really?" she asked, her hope obvious in her voice. But then she laughed, "I accept your seed several times a day."

Back
Top Bottom