Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marrying A Demon (NursexRude)

Her body trembled lightly when he pressed his tongue against her harder, her toes curling a little bit. When she had found out that she was going to have to marry a demon, she thought it would be passionless feelingless sex with him as often as he made her. She hadn't thought there would be foreplay, actual attraction, and desire. There was tension between them, but that just added to what they already had.

His tail exploring her body made her unable to focus. One moment it was rubbing her back, the next caressing her lips, the next it was still and she could focus on his tongue. It figuratively kept her on her toes, kept her looking for what was next. When his tail whipped her ass she squealed, her entire body jumping. Her eyes grew wide, the sting of pain hadn't been at all unpleasurable. "Yesss," she moaned in response to his question as he pushed his tongue inside of her.

Raz had noticed that she had a taste for kinky things. That was why he tried the whip with his tail. And she didn't seem to hate it. So he smirked a little and slowly pulled his tongue out before biting her thigh softly. While he was busy giving her thigh the occasional bite, his tail rubbed her entrance. Then they would switch places, his tail rubbing her skin while he licked her entrance.

She was his now. She loved the kind of feelings he could give her and he was a bit addicted to giving them to her. He didn't know if he could resist long enough to make her cum. So he decided to speed it up. He pushed his tail inside of her, his mouth moving to her clit, with of them working to make her orgasm quickly.

He was driving her absolutely crazy with his teasing. She was incredibly aroused, but his constant teasing her was keeping her arousal at one level. Then he suddenly attacked her and pushed up inside of her and licked her clit at the same time. She knew he was actively trying to make her come now, and it wasn't going to take long at this rate. Her arousal suddenly spiked, her entire body heating up. She moaned and her toes curled again as her arousal came to a peak. Then she came, all of the tension in her body releasing with a wave of pleasure.

She breathed heavily, her body slowly returning to normal. She wasn't actively trying to return to a normal state though. She knew he was going to want some attention now and she was more than willing to give it to him, so she didn't want to not be aroused so it wouldn't take as long the second time.

As she came, her juices ran down onto his tongue and soon he was eagerly cleaning her thighs after her orgasm. "Mm...Humans taste so sweet compared to demons..." He slowly stood, his cock now standing at attention. Slowly, he undid the drawstring and pulled them down. He didn't give it a second thought as he pushed into her, causing him to groan softly.

"And you feel so hot and wet inside after you cum..." His dripping wet tail moved to her lips and set in front of her mouth. "Try it...You taste amazing..." He smirked and started to move his hips back and forth. Even if she wasn't willing to try, as soon as she opened her mouth to moan, his tail would slip in.

She did moan when he pushed inside of her, his girth stretching her comfortably and his length pushing in deep. When her mouth opened his tail slipped inside, forcing her to taste her own juices. She didn't think it was especially good, but it didn't taste horrible either. She sucked the juices off of his tail as she figured her wanted her to, just to satisy him.

She felt a little bad that he liked her taste so much but she didn't like his. She figured she would get used to it over time, it hadn't been terrible after all. Maybe it was just an acquired taste. She pushed her hips back against him as he thrust into her, expressing her enthusiasm to him so that he wouldn't think about the tastes.

Raz smiled a little when she sucked on his tail. She really was kinky. Either that or she was trying to please him. Either way, he liked it. So when she pushed her hips back he started to go faster and harder, letting out a pleased groan. "You are really after my heart Elsa..." His hands moved to her hips and he pushed in deep.

"You like being bitten...You don't hate roughness. And now you are sucking your own juices off my tail. A girl like you might just find herself in my good graces." He put a hand on her ass, groping softly. She was so perfect. The only problem was that she was human. But no one was perfect.

She smiled when he said she was after his heart. Was she? She hadn't thought so, she was just enjoying the sex. But maybe she was...after all, he was beginning to steal her heart away whether or not she admitted it to herself. Did it really matter that he was a demon? So far every demon quality he had made him better. His strength, his stamina, his warmth. Maybe it didn't matter.

She'd only just come, so her pussy was extremely sensitive. She twitched and jumped depending on how he moved, her second orgasm already rising up inside of her. He pleased her so easily, was that natural? Maybe he'd put some kind of crazy demon spell on her. She didn't care though, she loved it.

Raz wasn't even close to cumming yet. And he could tell that she was enjoying herself. Especially with how sensitive she must be. So he got a wicked smirk and leaned down, biting her neck softly. "If you cum first...How about you use your mouth to pleasure me again? We didn't exactly have the best situation when you did it yesterday and I wanna see how good you really are."

His hands moved up her sides slowly and he lifted her just enough to move his hands to her breasts, caressing them softly while he thrust into her, groaning into her ear. Today he was going to see how much he could get her to do without forcing her. She seemed pretty willing so far.

Elsa knew that she was going to cum first even if he went really really slow and she tried not to think about pleasure at all, so she decided to agree to it. It would be good to retry that anyway, it really hadn't gone well the day before. So she nodded and said, "Mmm...okay," she freed her hands from the edge of the counter and put them on top of his hands over her breasts. That seemed especially kinky to her, that her hands were over his while he groped her.

She was really enjoying this time, though she was bent over the kitchen counter as he did him from behind. It wasn't romantic by any means, but it was different because they knew they had at least some kind of an accord going. She tilted her head back, eyes closed now as her pleasure mounted, and moaned high and passionately. She bit her lip as her pussy muscles squeezed down on him, she was very close now.

When her hands moved over his, he felt a little more excited. She was encouraging him now. That was all that he needed. He kissed her neck softly for just a moment before biting rather hard, nearly breaking skin this time. "Cum for me Elsa..." He slowly ran his tongue along the edge of her ear. But then he had an idea.

There was no better way to encourage a fetish than to mix it in with an orgasm. So his tail whipped around in the air for a moment, building momentum before striking across her rear rather hard. He liked to spank girls with his tail and if she started to like it, he would have free reign to do it when he pleased.

She moaned hard when he bit her neck, feeling his teeth nearly rip through. She shuddered, her entire body tensing up like it always did just before she orgasms. Elsa was breathing fast and hard, her chest heaving even as both of their hands held onto her breasts. She whimpered and shuddered again, another moan escaping her as she finally came, at the exact same moment his tail whipped her ass again.

Her body was extremely sensitive now, after cumming twice. Her leg twitched a little, her body extremely hot. She breathed a huge sigh after her release, her body relaxing. She opened her eyes and moved her head back to its normal place, her hands ungripping from his.

Raz smiled a little and slowly let go of her breasts, kissing her shoulder softly before giving her another bite. Then he slowly slid himself back and out of her, letting out a small groan. "That was fun." He stroked her rear softly before taking a step back. "Do you want to take care of your promise now or get something to eat?" He stretched a little.

Meanwhile, his tail moved to her thighs, rubbing them and cleaning them of all of her juices. He licked his tail clean this time, purring a bit. "I personally would like to have some eggs and bread." He looked around at his home, wondering if it was even stocked with food. He had servants to buy things for him.

She was still on her pleasure high so she was feeling particularly submissive and affectionate. She turned around to face him after he slid himself out of her. She smiled up at him and wrapped an arm around his neck loosely, her fingers immidiately rubbing the nape of his neck gently. She cocked her head and studied his face.

"Are you sure? I can," her other hand reached down and touched along his cock, still wet from her own juices, "take care of my promise whenever you want," her eyes twinkled lightly, and what she really wanted was to just jump on top of him again, but she knew he didn't want that so she didn't.

The way that she looked at him made him suddenly feel all excited inside. He couldn't think of what he wanted her to do. He could either fuck her again, which would have been amazing. Or he could have her suck him off and that would be just as good. He bit his lip before suddenly grabbing her dress and pulling it off, ripping it a bit at the same time. "I think you can take care of your promise after I fuck you again..."

He smirked and lifted her up, pushing himself inside of her while holding her off the floor. Soon she was pressed against the wall and he started to move back and forth slowly. She was addictive. And he had another reason. He was still working on giving her that fetish. So his tail whipped across her rear again as he thrust in rather deep.

It seemed to her that they could never have sex just once. It was like once they had it once, they were only half satiated and needed more. Not that she minded. She squealed when he grabbed her again and lifted her, pushing her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around him loosely, her other arm moving up around his neck.

She yelped when his tail whipped across her ass. She was beginning to really like it when he did that. She wrapped her legs around him tighter, pulling him in deeper. She kept her eyes on him, completely enraptured in him for the moment. She felt closest to him when they were having sex, almost like she was falling in love with him. But she wasn't. She wasn't.

Raz smiled and leaned in, kissing her a lot less gently than before. But it only lasted a few more seconds before he broke away and bit into her neck hard, getting close to breaking skin again. "You like that huh? When I do that with my tail?" He smirked a little and he held her tighter, making sure that she would be tight against him while he fucked her. He found himself getting harder and harder, thrusting in until he was almost afraid it would hurt her.

Meanwhile, his tail moved to wrap around her thigh, its new favorite place to rest when he was close to her. Mostly because he could tease her clit. And slowly, it moved to do just that, rubbing the small nub gently. "Ah...Today we might have to try new things...Maybe find a few fetishes you have..." He smirked, biting her neck again.

She kissed him back passionately when he leaned in, pouting for a second when he pulled away. She was immidiately satiated when he bit into her neck, whimpering and moaning. She almost wanted him to break through the skin, to leave a real bite mark on her neck, like an ownership symbol. Or at least, she wanted that for now. She wrapped herself around him as tightly as she could, feeling him getting marginally deeper inside of her.

She nodded, "Yesss," and she whimpered again when he got harder, feeling a hint of pain inside of her pussy, but she didn't mind. She liked him going at her rough like this. She moaned almost uncontrollably when his tail moved to rub her clit, she bucked against him. "Aghh, you're gonna make me cum again,"

When she said that, he chuckled a little. "You make it sound like a bad thing. Just because you are going to cum three times before I do once doesn't mean anything..." He smirked and rocked his hips with his cock deep inside, rubbing her walls. "Except that you owe me three orgasms today." He licked the bite mark, smirking a bit. She was so sexy to him right now and listening to her moan and whimper was a huge turn on for him.

"Come on Elsa...Cum." He smirked and started to bite up and down her shoulder while he fucked her. While he seemed to simply be having fun, it was hard to concentrate on thrusting, biting and rubbing all at the same time. But her responses made it all worth it.

It meant that he could pleasure her a lot easier than she could pleasure him, which did bother her a little. She knew he had more stamina than she did, being male and demon, but still, she felt like she wasn't doing her part for him. She figured she would just have to suck him off really well.

She felt him go even deeper inside and she finally lost it, coming hard. She moaned and bucked wildly, her nails digging into the back of his neck. This third orgasm was especially passionate as she was incredibly sensitive, this orgasm driving her up a wall. She slowly loosened herself from him, leaning back against the wall. She smiled at him again, "So do you want breakfast first, or promise first?"

Raz found himself rather turned on by how much she seemed to enjoy that orgasm. "You are so fuckable..." He pulled out of her slowly and though about going to his knees and giving her another orgasm. After all, she was so agreeable after she came. She would probably do anything he asked of her right now. But once he slid completely out of her,causing him to groan softly, he decided it was her turn to make him feel good.

"I think I want me promise first. And since I did such a good job making you cum, I am gonna cum all over your pretty face and that those nice big breasts...I am sure you won't mind since you didn't like my cum in your mouth that much." He took a step back, his tail uncoiling from her thigh.

She giggled softly, leaning forward and sneaking a soft kiss on his lips before she put her legs down and dropped down onto the floor. She looked up at him from the floor, her eyes wide with continued desire for him. He was right, after she came she was incredibly attached to him for at least a little while. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his tip, her tongue touching his underside lightly.

She wanted to do a very good job of this, after all he had just given her three insane orgasms in a row. She pushed her mouth down, taking about half of him into her mouth. Then she began to bob her head up and down, her tongue still massaging his underside. She looked up at him again, wanting to see if he liked it.

When she looked up, she could see him leaned forward, his hand on the wall for balance. His eyes were closed and he was groaning softly. "Mm...You are really good at this. Are you sure that you didn't practice before the wedding?" He licked his lips softly before rocking his hips just a little. He bit his lip a little as he opened his eyes and saw how she looked with her lips willingly wrapped around him. "Wow...You look so good."

And then he realized something. He had just fucked her twice and she had cum around him nice and hard. "So...Does it taste like my tail did? Does it taste like your nice hot pussy?" He groaned again, his fingers flexing against the cool wall. She was just begging for him to fall for her.

She smiled up at him, as much as she could with his large dick in her mouth. She tightened her lips around him to give more friction, her tongue massaging him a little harder. She pushed down further until his cock was touching the back of her throat. She took a leap of faith and pushed down enough that he slid in. She relaxed her throat enough that she only gagged the tiniest bit. Then she pulled back to answer his question.

"It tastes good..." she whispered seductively, "It tastes like you," she smiled again and wrapped her lips back around him, letting him take control if he wanted it. If he didn't, she was still sucking on him and massaging him.

As she worked her way further down, he smirked. "You are very very good at that..." And then she worked the whole thing in, almost making him cum right there. "Oh fuck..." He had to move his arm and lean his head against the wall, both of his hands lacing into her hair. Then she said that she liked how he tasted. He found himself smiling at her.

"Well if you like how I taste then I will make sure that you get to taste me once a day at least." He rocked his hips a little, moving while she sucked and massaged. Now that he knew she could take the whole thing, he occasionally pushed all the way in before pulling out enough for her to get a deep breath. "I'm gonna cum soon..."

She kept smiling at him, so glad that she could please him like this. She kept her lips tight on him, allowing him to move himself back and forth, occasionally going deep into her throat. She nodded slowly, telling me that she was ready for him to cum whenever he did. At this point, if he came in her mouth, she would be alright with it. But if he went ahead with his plan to come on her face and breasts, that was okay too.

This morning, which had started out bad, had turned into amazing. It was their first morning as a married couple. She wondered if following mornings were going to be like this...she hoped so.

Back
Top Bottom