Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

I like Erik a lot and Theo would know him quite well. Perhaps they served with each other in the past? Or even met before leaving Earth? Either way having another security officer would be perfect and Theo would see him as a friend and an ally. All for it really.

With the next phase and the females are starting to get pregnant and having their first children for the colony are we going to rotate the men around for diversity? or did you have something else planned for the next phase? Excited either way though.

With the next phase and the females are starting to get pregnant and having their first children for the colony are we going to rotate the men around for diversity? or did you have something else planned for the next phase? Excited either way though.
It gets interesting in that there will be more men then non-pregnant females, I always have thoughts but I like to hear what others think as they are often better ideas than mine.

oooooh. Good question. Now you've got me thinking and my creative juices flowing. Wait. That might not have sounded right. lol.

oooooh. Good question. Now you've got me thinking and my creative juices flowing. Wait. That might not have sounded right. lol.
We are al about juices here, creative or otherwise!

Think about it and let me know. I bumped our group interest thread to see if we get any new writers, I don't feel we need new writers at the moment but it rarely hurts to ask.

I'd like to get Erik and any others set up this week in time for the weekend.

I'm all for another family. I'd even be willing to write another character.

A daughter would be my suggestion. It might be interesting to have a family group with two singles, or maybe with a single dad and his daughter and her boyfriend, if we can find someone to play that role.

I like Erik a lot and Theo would know him quite well. Perhaps they served with each other in the past? Or even met before leaving Earth? Either way having another security officer would be perfect and Theo would see him as a friend and an ally. All for it really.
I'm down with Erik and Theo being friends and even guys who served together in the past. I was going for a sort of Teddy Roosevelt kind of feel, with an aristocratic background but a guy who likes beer and hanging out with the guys. A mans man despite having grown up privileged.
A daughter would be my suggestion. It might be interesting to have a family group with two singles, or maybe with a single dad and his daughter and her boyfriend, if we can find someone to play that role.
A single father could be interesting though I'm not opposed to someone playing his wife either.

One other thing which I know is a bit provocative perhaps (not entirely sure why though) but should anyone decide to play Erik's son I certainly wouldn't mind him to be at least bisexual, preferably gay, for two reasons.
1. because so far Tag (currently being the only bisexual male character in the colony) has no outlet for that side of his sexuality.
2. It could be fun to have a male character going through the same thing as Joan is going through, as in having to have penetrative sex with someone of the opposite gender for the sake of breeding.

Just a thought of course but one I think would add to the overall storyline.

One other thing which I know is a bit provocative perhaps (not entirely sure why though) but should anyone decide to play Erik's son I certainly wouldn't mind him to be at least bisexual, preferably gay, for two reasons.
1. because so far Tag (currently being the only bisexual male character in the colony) has no outlet for that side of his sexuality.
2. It could be fun to have a male character going through the same thing as Joan is going through, as in having to have penetrative sex with someone of the opposite gender for the sake of breeding.

Just a thought of course but one I think would add to the overall storyline.

If you want to post a RT in the "Male Seeking" thread, I am fine with that. I think that is where we would have the most luck finding such a character. I may ask @Devil in the Details to do an RT in the same thread but looking for females, depending on what @AndNich123 decides.

Ideally we would start a family group of 4 with 2 males and 2 females to keep things balanced but depends on what we find.

Oh I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Thursday and possibly Friday I wont be around as I'm having surgery. I'm told I should be cool on Friday so I'm hoping I'll be able to resume posting without issue then.

Good luck, I hope it is a very uneventful day for you.

Hopefully you will have a new family when you return!

I was looking at playing and older woman for this. Perhaps his wife. I'm already playing two younger women.

I was looking at playing and older woman for this. Perhaps his wife. I'm already playing two younger women.
That will be great, please post a character profile when ready.

@AndNich123 and @Devil in the Details do you have a preference on having this family join the group via a background story of their landing remote from the others or Retconing them into the story? I'm pretty content to do either.

@Devil in the Details how do you feel about doing an RT thread looking for a daughter?

@MsBloom same questions as above but for a male character per your earlier request?

I would just talk a bit about what you are looking for and link them to our interest thread like below. I have the group interest check out there but far more people look at the Males/Females seeking than group Rps, also some find the idea of a group daunting but once they make contact with someone, it is easier to ease them into the idea.

@LeaT I'm happy to post a RT to find a daughter if @AndNich123 would rather play Erik's wife.

I'm not sure what @AndNich123 has to say but I'm happy to write out them arriving but I'm also super flexible. If we go with writing out the arrival then we can always discuss why they're arriving so late. Could be related to issues with their Jupiter craft?

@Devil in the Details

I would be happy to be Erik's wife. You and I can discuss their marriage and such once the family is semi put together. We need to find out how many kids they'll have. As for how they got there, I think your idea is good. Jupiter trouble.

My vacation is over today. So you guys won't hear much from me until late tonight, after 10pm.

do you have a preference on having this family join the group via a background story of their landing remote from the others or Retconing them into the story?

Personally I would prefer to have the fourth family group having crashed away from the others since I think it was I who first brought up this addition to the story quite a while back. The idea I have for that is that while Theo and Kat are out on their exploratory trip they pick up a distress signal and decide to investigate. The fourth Jupiter would have fared much worse than the other three. Perhaps they don't have a functioning Chariot for instance. It could have been damaged in the crash. They could also have an injured family member, something serious but not life threatening, a broken leg perhaps. There are many possibilities to explore with that. Those are just a few ideas.

far more people look at the Males/Females seeking than group Rps, also some find the idea of a group daunting but once they make contact with someone, it is easier to ease them into the idea.

Maybe you could promote the RP in the chat?

@MsBloom I actually really like that idea for a few reasons, one of which is the fact that Theo and Erik will have history so it could be fun for Theo to be one of the people who find him and his family. We could easily say that their chariot was trashed during a rather harsh landing. I figure once Erik's got a family we can figure out just how banged up they are and who the injured parties are.

It also creates a situation that stresses the colony as the new family will need housing unless they are going to relocate to the crash site. It might create an actual scene or two that don't involve procreation (not that I'm complaining) but sometimes people want a bit of adventure with their clothes on.

It might create an actual scene or two that don't involve procreation (not that I'm complaining) but sometimes people want a bit of adventure with their clothes on.

Somehow I think we've managed to actually move the story along through all these erotic scenes, even if the timeline is a bit jumbled.

I do like the idea of Kat and Theo finding a forth Jupiter while they are out camping as well. With Theo and Erik already having a backstory worked out it would provide extra drama as well. All for it.

The fourth jupiter crash landing some distance away from the others sounds like a plan then. Though it might interrupt Kat and Theo's session. I will leave it to the family to decide on any injuries they want to have, if any, once they are put together.

I am also thinking about using the wreck of the fourth jupiter as the site of the 'banishment' for a character coming up (they know who they are). Banishment is likely to be, at least to start, a sort of temporary punishment.

We will also need to have a scene where the original adults explain to the new adults about the breeding program rules.

@LeaT @Devil in the Details @AndNich123 @Fandomizer
Here is my concept for a 'boyfriend' for the older Moltke girl, though he has only just met her but being near the same age and both single, it didn't take long for them to get closer. At least that is the working plan subject to discussion and adjustment.

Sani "Sammy" Okonkwo 27M: Xavier grew up on the streets of Lagos Nigeria in poverty and crime. Recruited at 10 to be a lookout for a gang, he soon graduated to petty theft before learning that the real money was to be stolen online. He did fairly well for himself until he stole from the wrong man, a warlord in Chad who had Sani abducted at gun point. Soon put to work by the warlord to help finance weapons and other contraband Sani found himself on the CIA's radar at the ripe old age of 17. A shrewd negotiator he managed to trade his underworld knowledge for a student VISA to the USA and a full ride scholarship to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Seeing the writing on the wall regarding Earth's future, he worked his way into the Resolute Colony program as a computer analyst. He is friendly and charismatic, very open minded and feels he is living the dream. He looks at the Molte family almost like royalty, respectful of the patriarch and desirous of the women.

Kinks: Athletic and enjoys varied positions and partners. Willing to try anything once. Takes pride in his partner's sexual satisfaction.
Limits: Scat, gore

Back
Top Bottom