Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

No, IC Marcus needs to put it together, but IRL my schedule is starting to open up again, and Tag has been going after Marcus’ daughter as well.

@MsBloom I'll get a reply to you by the end of today. For everyone else, I'll check in a few times this weekend and try to respond to anything you give me.

Work is becoming a lot less stressful now that I've gotten a few people placed under me that I can delegate some work to. I wanted to apologize to the group for my mild panic attack earlier. It felt like they were expecting me to deal with so much by myself that I couldn't imagine getting it all done without living at work. I'll probably still be slow posting for a time until things are under control.

I'd like to see our beach scene get moving into the night time now that the first wave have left the beach. @dreamer @Fandomizer are you 2 in on continuing this scene? I think the others are waiting. PM me if you need to talk or let me know here please.

Well I was asking about Terra and Sable specifically. But some native wildlife is also a possibility, once we get all the people settled.

After a pleasant chat in PM, we are going to amicably say goodbye to @Fandomizer

If anyone has an interest in taking over the roles of Sable and Terra, (at least by name) please let me know.

Thank you all.

I was working on a Moltke daughter anyway, I could take Sable and rework her if that's okay?

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been feeling ill for the past three days, but too stubborn to not go to work.

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been feeling ill for the past three days, but too stubborn to not go to work.
I do hope you are feeling better soon. Don't worry about it, we are going through a bit of a revamp of the Moltke family so I don't think you are holding anything up at this point. Besides you aren't really that far behind from what I can tell.

Lots of good ideas floating about, I'd love to see character profiles get updated in the proper thread and continue getting the Moltke's into the rest of the group. Please post your new characters (ideally deleting any old ones). I'll let you know if there are any issues that need tweaked but everything I have seen so far seems quite good.

We will need to have a discussion on how we proceed once we get everyone into the story.

I’m going to be on the road a lot this month so there will be stretches where I’m unlikely to be around. One such stretch will start tomorrow.

Just a heads up.

I’m going to be on the road a lot this month so there will be stretches where I’m unlikely to be around. One such stretch will start tomorrow.

Just a heads up.
Thanks for the heads up and safe travels. Looking forward to your return.

So I have been chatting with LeaT in PMs and she is an amazing person. We came up with this idea of me joining this RP with a non-binary/femboy type character. That has evolved into a plot where I take over the Dr. Smith role.

So here is the basic idea.

I take over the Dr. Smith who is a therapist and manipulative. An all around evil person who is looking to control and make people act as they wish (not sure if the will be male or female yet). They also have an assistant a Genderfluid Male to Female (basically a male that dresses and acts like a girl) who is Dr. Smiths young good natured assistant but being blackmailed into helping Dr. Smith with there plans.

I was hoping to get people's opinions and suggestions. I am sure LeaT can add the things I am missing ^^

Welcome @SMG9000

For everyone else, I think SMG has a pretty good concept here and I'm ready to RETCON the new Dr. Smith (Male) and his assistant "Lexi" into the Robinson family Jupiter. As part of the RETCON my thought is to say they have been assigned to each other as breeding partners as they are assumed male and female.

I always like to give people some time to comment before making major additions so please let me know if you have questions or concerns so we can discuss them.

Thanks all.

@MsBloom
@apollo247
@Colonel_Liam
@xavierrol
@LeaT
@AndNich123
@Devil in the Details
@dreamer
@Shelob

I think having another male in the group would be a good thing. Will our Dr. Smith be anything like the classic Dr. Smith where his schemes are constantly being thwarted but he's just useful enough that they never get rid of him?

Back
Top Bottom