Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Still not quite done but I should be home by this Thursday.

it has been eventful.

Glad to hear you’re doing well!

“You have told me so much.” Her smile disappeared. “Kill it,” she told Theo, her expression, her tone, deadpan.

Brilliant scene, I just loved it!

No pressure Theo, don't miss! @apollo247 (If you are brave enough I say roll a D20 and say 01 is a clean miss, 02 is a wounding shot, everything else is a clean kill. But this isn't a system game so you don't have to, I just think it would be cool to give yourself that chance.)

Oh gosh I'm sorry, forget about my challenge @apollo247 , it just came to me as I was writing how much I loved that quick change of attitude. Please don't change a thing @AndNich123

It was a good idea @LeaT, though Theo was going to take the shot and kill the creature. Still had a d20 with me and rolled it to see what happens and got a 16 haha. The colony is going to have some good meat!

@Colonel_Liam Happy to throw Theo in with and of your characters mate.

I'm honestly up with anything. An adventure with any of the brothers? Or something with Marcus. Theo is still staying with the O'Donnell's in one of their cabins since they crashed.

Sounds great! Latest time stamp for Theo would be June 22nd 2046 1am. He's in Judy's clinic shortly after the Moltke Arrival.

I did hear from @dreamer and she hopes to get some writing in this weekend. She is going to be sticking with side stories for now so she isn't holding up the main story.

No word yet from either @Shelob or @SMG9000 so I'm open to ideas but for now I'm thinking we can incorporate the Moltke 'family' via the parents and let the kids fall in as they may.

Sorry I've been slow to reply. My allergies were kicking my butt and then it turned into pneumonia. Blah. I've got some energy so I'm going to get some replies out.

Working on it. Got steroids and some antibiotics. Drinking tea with lots of honey and lemon. All I'm missing is some garlic soup or chicken soup lol

Seems kinda quiet around here lately. Hope everybody is doing okay. I know Devil has been ill. Hope you're on the mend.

I'm hoping the weekend will spark things for us. I'm definitely hoping to do some writing.

Back to the office next week though so my response windows will be narrowed significantly but I'll be able to keep my stories going I think.

Glad to have folks on the mend and returning to our little world here.

Back
Top Bottom