Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Hey everyone. Hope things are going well. I'm moving into my new apartment this week/weekend so I probably wont be around for a few days.

Sorry I'm slow to post. Been working this weekend. Been on a five day stretch. I'm beat. Still got two more hours here at work.

Please don't feel bad at all about it. Our pace has slowed, but I feel like the stories that are still going are pretty solid and will hold up to a bit slower pace. I'm really glad to have you part of our group, you are well worth the wait girl!

I got some kind of bug yesterday. It knocked me on my butt. I'm better today, but I still called out of work.

I'm officially moved in, so I'll be playing catch up for the next couple days. Yell at me If I don't get some posts here soon.

I'm definitely still around and interested. It is taking me a bit longer to reply but I'm still following along and jumping in where it makes sense. Let me know if I've neglected someone.

I hate summer. Fall? Winter? Love it. Summer is only good if I'm at the beach, and that doesn't happen that often, if ever, anymore. So I hate summer. It's hot. I sweat, and the place I work at has terrible AC. So I hate it. Hate it. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate it. I love to see Halloween stuff start coming in. That means we're getting closer to the finish line of this hot torture.

I'm going to try and work on some replies today. I was wondering though, what are we going to do with the whole Motlke family if @Devil in the Details doesn't come back? Are we going to scrap them?

I'm going to try and work on some replies today. I was wondering though, what are we going to do with the whole Motlke family if @Devil in the Details doesn't come back? Are we going to scrap them?

So far they haven't had time to make any real impact on the story so I think we can safely just let them fade out.

Sad to say it, but I can agree. They haven't had time to make an impact, and at this point, it would just be Greta and Sani left really. lol. Unless @xavierrol likes the thought of that.

Sani and Greta, oh boy I do like the thought of that.

So would we play it as only Greta and Sani survived the crash or do we say everyone made it but we just aren't writing their stories? I like the idea of having 'room' for more but I don't see many joining at this point.

I'm pretty flexible, Just a suggestion to consider, stay the course through some pregnancies then maybe regroup for round 2 with our core group rather than keep trying to find new writers. I wouldn't be opposed to taking on some abandoned characters and switching roles to freshen things up a bit but stick with writers I can be pretty sure will finish the scene.

Back
Top Bottom