Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

I'm the same as Xavierrol. Pretty flexible with anything really. Happy to finish the scene with the survivors no matter what we choose to do.

@Colonel_Liam and @Devil in the Details are you boys planning on returning soon? I think you have both suggested so and I am very eager to continue on with both of you when you are ready.

I believe I am caught up with responses but if I've missed anyone, please let me know.

If anyone else besides @xavierrol wants to take on another character, please let me know. The unfilled character I am most missing is Dr. Smith, but that will take the right sort to make work.

I'm not ready to give up completely on new writers, but clearly we have to have limited expectations until they prove themselves.

I'm happy to keep the idea of the crashed jupiter as a mechanism for new characters, I think @AndNich123 @xavierrol and possibly @Devil in the Details are welcome to keep their characters but the rest of the family will fade out. I'll leave it to the affected players as to how you want to blend them in if you are keeping them. We might just say this it was a jupiter full of last minute escapees from the wreck and they are sort of a mixed bag of generic players who get identities if and when someone wants to join.

I am going to revamp the interest thread to keep it open but won't be heavily recruiting.

I have been talking to @Ruphhausin about playing Dr. Smith or possibly another male character. I have asked him to introduce himself here for some discussion among the group on ideas to incorporate him into our story.

Greetings and salutations to all! Yes, my name is a deliberate play on the term "rough housing", but it is also an homage to a guilty pleasure series that was on some years ago titled Jack of All Trades (and to a one off secondary character in an episode titled "X Marquis the Spot"..). That should share a little bit about my more relaxed mindset on some things....

But I digest. Now, what I can promise is a very virile and manipulative Dr. Z. Smith, while remaining open to critique and suggestions. I do admit that Gary Oldman's portrayal in 1998 has been an influence, I do wish to put in some of the humor if desired from the original series to lighten up overly tense moments.

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions already...

Hey, all!! Catching up on a few things, but Lea's told me about stuff and it sounds fun!

Welcome @Ruphhausin and @Vinaein

It is a pretty friendly group, feel free to ask questions. I started late myself and the group has been pretty accommodating as I changed the characters I 'adopted' up a bit to fit my style.

@Ruphhausin one of my characters is a troubled teen, an 'incel' type who is enjoying the breeding program a bit too much. Is likely heading for some counseling with Dr. Smith, if not more serious punishment at some point. It might make for some plot points and alliances along the line. The second is the teen's father so a bit more tangentially relevant. The third has barely been introduced and is not fully developed at this point.

@Ruphhausin Just be aware that the incel teen's victim (his adopted "half" sister Mei) might also become a patient of Dr Smith's for different reasons, parts of which are relevant to the abuse Nate has put her through and part because her dad has made a deal to keep her out of the breeding program because she is considered immature for her age which she certainly isn't, she is simply not into boys at all (and being sexually abused by her brother certainly hasn't helped convince her otherwise).

Apart from that: Welcome. It would be nice to have an actual active Dr Smith around since it is in many ways such an essential character to the storyline.

Welcome to the group @Ruphhausin and @Vinaein! I play Theo an Military officer turned security for the resolute before it blew up. Happy to throw Theo with the new Dr Smith and any other characters that are made. Excited to see Dr Smith, loved the Gary Oldman version of the character quite a bit as well.

Welcome @Ruphhausin and @Vinaein. It's a pleasure to have some new blood here. I hope you're happy and you enjoy yourselves. This group is very welcoming and accommodating. I took over the role of Dr. Judy Robinson, and they made me feel right at home, as if I had been a part of the group since day one. Since then I have brought Ivy into the game, as well as Greta. While Greta has not had much time in the rp, Ivy is certainly carving her niche. If you would like to bounce any ideas for scenes back and forth, then by all means, hit me up in pm. I look forward to working with you and seeing what your characters do in the rp.

And another thing. Don't worry too much about the rather mixed up chronology of the ongoing scenes just make sure to date your posts with in-game date and try to keep track of other scenes so the chronology doesn't collide. I think at this moment we have three, if not four, different timelines running parallel to each other. It might seem confusing at time perhaps but you'll soon get the hang of it.

I have posted my Smith's intro. I am going for a blend with making him an actually competent though clearly manipulative therapist.. among other things...

@MsBloom and @Ruphhausin

Now that our new Dr. Smith is a player in the breeding program we need to find him a partner. My thought was to have it be Mei, except the group doesn't tell Mei (or Allen @xavierrol ) at the outset. Dr. Smith would be offered Mei as his partner with the understanding he has to get her to 'accept' it.

For a bit of backstory I'm thinking this was Maureen and Judy's @AndNich123 idea as a way to make it easier on Mei. Unless of course, being the bright girl that she is she figures it out before Dr. Smith has properly groomed her for the role.

So that is my idea for incorporating Dr. Smith into the breeding program.

As for Axel, if we don't see @Devil in the Details back by the time @Vinaein is ready to go, I will most likely pair him with Maitland.

As always, keep in mind that breeding partners are not the only games in town for your characters. They are more intended to force the main kinks onto player characters of having a partner not of their choosing.

As always, I'm open to other ideas.

Actually, as with hypnosis, grooming is even more effectual on the "highly intelligent", as there are more avenues/ways to get to them. ..says Smith using @Ruphhausin 's hands to communicate this....

Aplogies to @Vinaein on my slow start on a scene with Axel. I am planning on pairing him with Maitland now that her previous partner "David" has disappeared with @Devil in the Details

However I needed to come up with a RETCON reason for it all and then thought it would be best to share it with the group. Some of you may have some input or ideas to help so don't feel shy about chiming in, I won't be able to get the scene started until tonight at the earliest at this point.

One option is Maitland never had a partner, she suspects Allen used his influence to have both her and Mei excluded. Being two non-blood relatives, she might think he wants to keep them for himself. In this scenario, David never existed.

Another option is Maitland was partnered with David but volunteered to take on another partner because she is an insatiable women and suggested due to her age she needed all the help she could get.

Insatiable is a word I’d use to describe Lea in general...
Hey, I resemble that remark! But now that you say it, I've been getting more insatiable by the moment, when are you coming back?

I'm fine with either way, Lea!
I've had an idea since then, I'm thinking she just tells him she's his partner. It might be fun if someone catches her, when it's too late of course.

@Vinaein I'm going to have it take place on June 23rd, a few days forward but it doesn't mean you can't back track into other scenes. I'm going to assume he has been told about the breeding program at that point.

With Judy's clinic currently being occupied by a threesome I could perhaps fastforward to what the 23rd and put up a small scene with Tag in the Robinsons' living room for Axel to wake up to.

I ended up starting a new thread since Judy's clinic was a bit crowded (in a good way). I dated it the 23rd mid-morning but I can tweak it and I wouldn't mind collaborating with Tag on the scene as well. @MsBloom @Vinaein

Okay. Since the thread for Judy's Clinic is busy right now, I think if this scene goes any further we should do it on the O'Donnell thread. That way there won't be any confusion in the thread.

Also, as much as I hate to say it, I think @Devil in the Details isn't coming back any time soon. I've reached out to him on Discord, and while he has responded a few times, I just don't think he's coming back anytime soon. So what does everyone think about having Eric and David having left to go back to the wreckage? They could say they were going to try and gather up supplies right now, and in doing that, they could send Sani back to the colony. That would give the character a chance to actually make it to the colony. I'm just tossing that idea out there. Wasn't Devil also playing another character, Will? If he was, perhaps Will went along as well? That way should Devil come back, he could bring his characters back with some outrageous story of something that happened that kept them away maybe. lol. Again, just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom