Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Welcome Grey Torn

Congrats on the promotion @Shelob I'm happy to wait. I have no issues in waiting for our 1x1. That always comes first, so don't stress about that at all.

Yea. I agree 1x1 scenes can wait if need be. You'll have adjusted to your new workload soon enough and then you can resume your posting frequency.

Everyone here has been upgraded to "Favorite" status. Benefits include being totally rad.

Thank you! I'm going to try and get some responses out tonight.

I tried to get things to a bedding down on the beach to see what happens next. I'm assuming it was going to be Axel, Erik, and Greta leaving and the rest staying on the beach for the night.

I'd like to 'release the Kraken' or whatever by Sunday some time so if you have a character on the beach let's get them settled in for the night.

If Erik/Greta/Axel/Theo/Kat are going to do any sort of a scene enroute to the group, now would be a good time to start that.

I would like to get the groups together sometime next week (weekend at the latest) so maybe take the weekend to explore the above scenes along with any small group scenes you have. going or want to start.

I have no issues in doing a scene during the ride back at all before posting in the main ic thread.

I think I am all caught up but if I've missed anyone, please let me know.

Guys I'm sorry I haven't been too active this weekend. Busy holiday weekend, and I had to work through all of it. I'm off today but, my mom literally threatened me last night that I was coming to her cookout tonight. I told her I might have to work, and it wasn't pretty. Lol. So I'll try to post later tonight if possible.

I gave a couple of replies today before work. I had some free time. @Colonel_Liam I may try to work on one for Marcus today. Work calls today and tomorrow. Sad pouty face inserted here. lol.

Oh, and welcome to our newest member @Grey Torn . I can't wat to see what you will do with Dr. Smith.

Back
Top Bottom