Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Happy Saturday to everyone. I have to work today and tomorrow. So if you guys do a lot of planning this weekend, I'll just read it when I can. Have a good weekend you guys, and I'll post when I can.

Not sure if you're wanting me to post for Terra and Sable when they're talked to, I was still waiting it out until they're at the colony.

@apollo247 and @MsBloom While I suppose Theo can speculate, I'm not sure why he would know Judy was at Allen's for the night. It was something I was wanting Kat to discover as she made contact with the colony. I'm not positive but I think we talked about them not being in radio contact with the colony from the crash site but will need to get closer.

I was hoping for something of a where's Judy moment and then Kat learns Judy has spent the night in her and Allen's marital bed. One possibility is that they are able to call specific Jupiters on the radio so she would naturally call the Robinson's Jupiter looking for Judy, who of course isn't there. Then maybe Judy calls them some time later from the Stevensen's Jupiter or Kat tries the Stevensen's because she has a hunch and she puts it together. Being it would be mid-night or after by the time they are able to make radio contact, it would become somewhat apparent to Kat that Judy was spending the night with Allen most likely in their bed.

@LeaT How about instead of continuing the Allen and Tiffany thread from "Tiffany's Cabin" to the "Stevensen Jupiter" I set up an "Allen and Tiffany" thread for them similar to what you are doing for "Megan and David"? Seems like a nice place to tuck their combined story and keep track of it. Especially since it will predate most of the current conversations.

@xavierrol that is fine with me as an option for anyone that wants to use it. I tried it as something of an experiment, not sure what is the best way to go.

Tonight at work I walked in on a guy jacking off in the bathroom. He was lying on the floor, and it looked like he was filming it. Found out later on that he works there.

Tonight at work I walked in on a guy jacking off in the bathroom. He was lying on the floor, and it looked like he was filming it. Found out later on that he works there.

Does not compute ... Critical System Error ... bluhluhluhluhluhluhleeh ...

I mean seriously, he what?

Maybe I'm just jaded but the lying on the floor is the thing that I think is really the sickest here. Ewww.

Back to our story though:

From a planning point of view it seems like we are still writing some Moltke family on the beach, which is fine. I don't think we can advance the group time index quite yet but I'd like to see 2 things happen soon. I think we remain on June 22/23 for the time being.

1. Figure out who is leaving with Kat and Theo and get them moving. You don't need to write out dialogue on the trip but you are welcome to. It is hard to imagine a 4 or 5 hour drive without some serious conversation.

2. I'd like to see those staying at the Moltke Jupiter crash site to state where they are for the night (in the ship, on the beach, with anyone), they are likely to get a visitor.

Other than that I think you are welcome to write small group stories with any individual you want. First time greetings, sexual encounters, what have you, just try and state the date of the encounter at the front end of the post.

I'm thinking of soliciting for a new Dr. Smith unless one of you is interested in the character. (Gender can be discussed.)

I'm also thinking of changing up how we do breeding partners for the next cycle, opening it up a bit and basically say any unrelated pairs are allowed but once a male successfully breeds a female, that female will be off limits (assuming they don't already have a child together). In our next phase there will simply be more males than non-pregnant females so pairs get kind of tough. Just a thought at this point but I'm interest in what people have to say.

@MsBloom
@apollo247
@Colonel_Liam
@xavierrol
@LeaT
@AndNich123
@Devil in the Details
@Fandomizer
@dreamer
@Shelob

Just to understand, we will soon move to the main IC thread correct? Then head back to the Moltke Jupiter with the three Chariots once the crisis of the crash landing is over. Everything sounds good to me though coming up to a few days off work now, which is good after the weekend.

I'd be curious to see how you change up the breeding partners for the next cycle. I do like that idea quite a bit. Honestly happy with whatever we decide as a group going forward.

@LeaT Maybe there could be suggested partners based on genetic profiles or something like that?

Certain pairs could be encouraged but as long as a couple haven't already had a kid together then it's still fine for them to try and breed even if they're not a suggested pairing?

That way we can still push people together who wouldn't normally hook up but they have other options as well?

Or is that too convoluted?

Hey everyone. Job interview today had me too nervous to write. Will try to get some responses up later tonight or tomorrow. Hope you’re all doing well.

Hey everyone. Job interview today had me too nervous to write. Will try to get some responses up later tonight or tomorrow. Hope you’re all doing well.
Good luck to you!

Just to understand, we will soon move to the main IC thread correct? Then head back to the Moltke Jupiter with the three Chariots once the crisis of the crash landing is over. Everything sounds good to me though coming up to a few days off work now, which is good after the weekend.

I'd be curious to see how you change up the breeding partners for the next cycle. I do like that idea quite a bit. Honestly happy with whatever we decide as a group going forward.
Most likely the main IC thread would be used next when everyone is at the colony and we let them hash out some details like where everyone is going to live now and also breeding partners for the new arrivals. The Moltke's are arriving towards the end of the first day of the breeding program so it isn't like we will know the results for a week or so of game time. Which at the rate we are going might be a while in real time, which is fine.
@LeaT Maybe there could be suggested partners based on genetic profiles or something like that?

Certain pairs could be encouraged but as long as a couple haven't already had a kid together then it's still fine for them to try and breed even if they're not a suggested pairing?

That way we can still push people together who wouldn't normally hook up but they have other options as well?

Or is that too convoluted?
We didn't really use specific genetic profiles but that was sort of the rationale for the original pairs, which was the explanation for Kat and Allen not being paired even though they were married and had no children between them. We can do a similar thing with the new group. Below is one possibility, Axel/Erik and Sani/Michael can be reversed. Michael can't be paired with Tiffany as all the Moltke females are related to Erik and Axel so we need to break them up (mostly because it is interested).

Greta Fischer Moltke 40 @AndNich123Pregnant
Terra Isabella Delgado Moltke (née Delgado) 25 @FandomizerAxel @dreamer
Sable Greta Moltke 16 @FandomizerSani @xavierrol
Tiffany Hynes 25 @ShelobErik @Devil in the Details
Svenja Anne Moltke 18 @dreamerMichael @Shelob

Second round gets more interesting though because some number of the females will be pregnant so out of 'rotation' so we are looking at something like doubling up or maybe more of a 'free for all' where males can try to breed any female that haven't already impregnated. We have plenty of time to think about it but it will be a different scenario. No longer 1 on 1 but I think it will be fun.

Heya guys! Name's Grey Torn but y'all can call me Grey! Or whatever floats your boat really! I hope you're all doing alright!

I am currently looking at taking over the role of Dr. Smith in the roleplay! And honestly, it seems like it's going to be quite the task! Since most of the past posts created by the original person who held the character were deleted, I am forced to ask you wonderful people for any tidbits of information you can toss my way that might help me form a clearer picture of what the character was like before! I know the basics, and I might be playing her a little differently, but I'd like to at least get her past in order so I know how to plan her future!

Also! If any of you have an questions for me about the character or just about stuff in general, feel free to ask! On here or in PMs, my PMs are always open!

Thanks in advance,

Grey Torn!

Welcome @Grey Torn!

I've already spoke with @LeaT about this but I wanted to post something for the group.

Last week I was given a promotion at work that's a really big deal for me. I got a substantial pay increase and a substantial increase in my workload. The position has been open for around seven months so there's a load of work for me to catch up on.

I'm really struggling to keep up with my posts right now which is partially my own fault to planning so much with you folks. I don't want to have to back out of the game so I'm simply going to minimize my role in the bigger group posts first of all. Feel free to move Mike around at the Moltke Jupiter thread as needed.

Second, I'm going to warn @MsBloom, @apollo247, and @xavierrol that my posts may be a little slower while I try to get things under control at work. If any of you don't want to wait on me then I wont be offended at all, just send me a message or post here and let me know.

I really want to avoid backing out of the game if at all possible but I also want to accommodate everyone who has been so kind to me since I joined.

Good for you! @Shelob

I'm more than happy to continue our 1x1 scene as you have time. It is sort of a time capsule anyway and isn't holding up anything else.

I can sort of drag Mike around as Sani's 'white shadow' if you like, keep him out of too much trouble.

I'm sure you'll have the place whipped into shape in no time, of course you'll probably just go and get promoted again.

Anyway congratulations and no worries on my part.

X

Back
Top Bottom