Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Bri smiled at the owner and waved "we'll pick up more cotton and wool on our next trip for you" Bri knew that while she could easily get silks and other such fabrics cotton and wool were harder

The man was smiling before he spoke, "That would be absolutely lovely if you could. I've got enough to last me a bit, but not for long." A fair trade for the discounted price that he gave. And this was another reason that he gave that discounted price. Of course if he just gave it for free, then he was losing out, and he needed money to live. But he sold the stuff to them for almost half the usual price, what they gave to him in return easily covering that.

"will do we should be back here in about a month we'll bring it then" Bri smiled and then looked at some of his fabrics as well thinking of making a few things herself

This had the man giving a nod before he was waving his hand towards a few others that were nearby and looking at some of the fabrics. Some rather snotty and snobby looking rich people. "Oh my gosh.... I finally found it!" Estellise spoke in a gasp, making it seem as though she had just come up not to long ago, a look of pure excitement on her face. "You are Maxamilian right? My sister told me to look for a guy who sells fabric named Maxamilian." she continued and the man was just nodding his head. "Sorry.... So she had a blanket that she had made with your fabric and it is so warm! I was super jealous of it and I just have to make one for myself. So warm, so cozy.... That was all I needed to survive through a winter's night." Estellise was speaking before she was just examining a few of the fabrics. Well that had the other snobby rich people a bit more curious, especially when there were a few other crew members that had been around, that seemed to catch on to what she was doing.

Bri smiled but let her do as she wished knowing that she was doing that to help in out in the long run. Bri walked over to the next stall which sold flour and such and started to speak with the owner getting her order placed so that they had enough to last a month

Soon enough they had gotten what they had needed and headed back to the ship, their new.... crew mate?.... in tow with them. The guard was helping them carry some of the stuff that they had gathered.

as they got closer to the ship Estelle would be able to see the chanes being made to the ship which would allow for more crew but also let the couples share a room

Estellise was looking at the ship for a moment in time and was just tilting her head. Oh they were doing remodels of the ship, well that was great. With that she was brushing some of her hair out of her face.

"this is why we will be here for two weeks" Bri smiled at her but it would also give the young man time to get to know the crew outside of their normal day to day jobs

Estellise was nodding her head before she spoke, "That makes more sense." Meant that she had plenty of time to work on those blankets as well, or at least attempt to work on them. Although what she was really wanting to do was go swimming for a bit in the ocean.

"do as you wish hun but stay close to someone while we are in port ok" even Bri wouldn't be wandering off alone and as much as it annoyed her she knew it was better to be safe then sorry

"I want to go swimming for a bit." Estellise was commenting after a moment in time, before she was prancing off so that she could go and dig out her swimming suit. Well one of them anyways. She had some clothes stashed away in a chest in both Bri and Raelle's rooms... just in case.

Bri nodded her head "stay close" Bri then explained everyones rang and work that they did on the ship to the guard so that he knew and wouldn't get confused

"Of course. I know the rules." Estellise commented and was soon enough returning to the deck wearing her swimming suit, her hair up in a tight ponytail.

Bri chuckled and then watched her head off “ you’ll work under Nathan and Jaxon as they go everywhere and are always with when he shows up. My advice is to keep your head down so the others don’t figure out that your a kings guard” Bri would tell Jaxon and then the others once they were up for the night

Jaxon was looking over as he came walking up before he was questioning, "Isn't this the guard that Estelle made a comment about....?" He was questioned after a moment in time. Nope he had been up for a while, and it seemed like Raelle was out and about as well. Although he wasn't even sure when she had left, but she was mingling with some of the others.

“It is I spoke with the king and Estelle confirmed his behavior so he is with to witness his behavior and be his eyes” Bri didn’t mind and told him as much. Bri the. Chewed on her lip “so we need to go pick out a crib”

Jaxon was giving a nod at the mention of the guard being there as the eyes and ears for the king. That definitely made sense, and the navy captain wouldn't be able to fight against the word of a guard. Especially of one that was so high up in the rankings, despite being so young. It would be the same as calling the king a liar; if the navy captain were to claim that the guard was lying. Although he did find himself blinking a bit at the mention of the fact that they would have to pick out a crib. Woah wait what?! This had him shaking his head before he was commenting, "If you are actually pregnant then.... your pirating days are over. This was a promise you made to me when we decided to try for a child." Yeah they had been trying, and she had sworn to give up her pirate life when she got pregnant, at least until after the baby was born.

“I know I am going to talk to Raelle when she gets back to see if she will take over while we raise our family and start the school like the four of us said we wanted to do” Bri smiled at him lightly she didn’t mind retiring at all so long as they had their family

Jaxon was just pointing towards Raelle was standing at the time, speaking with a few others that were hanging around. There seemed to be a smile on the lips of the woman as she chatted with a couple of people. Although it wasn't long before something seemed to catch her attention.... more like a familiar somebody. This had Jaxon following her eyes and he was speaking, "Uh oh.... We have a situation..." It seemed like the navy captain was there, and he happened to be closer to where Estellise was swimming than the others.

Bri swore and shot off over to where Estelle was to keep him from getting near her “you stay away from her” Bri moved in front of him and prevented him from getting closer to her

Estellise was a bit startled at the sudden arrival of Bri although she was looking over to see who the elder female was speaking to. This had her retreating back into the water, hiding away from the perverted eyes of that man.

Estellise was just watching although it seemed like the navy captain wasn't acting like himself. There were people watching, and he was just pulling the whole "I was concerned because she was alone" card.

“She is and excellent swimmer and a strong one at that and she is not alone there are plenary of my crew watching over her” Bri motioned to all of the crew who was watching him like a hawk

Back
Top Bottom