Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

"If you want your sister and children back.... I suggest you deliver the vials to the following address." a male's voice was speaking over the phone before an address was being rattled off. Although before he could hang up Bri would be able to hear Estellise in the background yelling at the phone that the kids were safe, they weren't there. "Shut the fuck up!" the male was hissing and then there would be a cry of pain from Estellise when she was slapped by the man.

“You have made the wrong choice and you shall pay dearly for it” Bri hung up once and address was given and after locking her office she headed to their storage unit to gather her gear before heading off to get Estel back

The man was laughing a bit before he was just hanging up the phone and was soon enough smashing the phone, which made trying to get into contact with Estellise far more difficult. As this was happening, Bri would find herself getting a phone call from an unknown number. Just her children calling from the phone of one of Eric's friends that was hanging out with him at the time it seemed.

Bri smiled when she heard their voice and told them to stay with Eric and to not leave his home unless it was her or one of her aunts picking them up and they used the code words

Estellise was just looking at the people that were holding her hostage at that point in time, and was working on getting herself freed from the ropes that had her wrists bound. One of these men looked dangerously familiar... somebody that they had known from long ago. Another enemy although this was somebody who more had something against the other two pirates versus Estellise.

Bri headed right to their storage and after making sure no one had followed her she changed in to her old gear loving how the fabric felt against her skin

After a while, it seemed like Bri had finally arrived and she would be greeted by the man from their past. A pirate that had once been aboard their ship but had been exiled due to some behavior issues that he had. He was gesturing towards a few of his men who were walking out of the shadows with Estellise, although it seemed like the girl was unconscious. She had managed to get free and had made an attempt to escape but it hadn't worked out in her favor at all. Butt of the gun to the back of the head didn't help at all. Although one of the men was supporting a black and blue eye, while the other had a bloody nose.

This had Bri chuckling a little “did a little girl get the better of you” Bri the. Looked at the male and raised and eye brow looking him over

One of the men was speaking, "I was about to kill the little bitch but the boss said I couldn't." Yet there was a rather devious smirk on his lips and he was kicking the girl in the ribs. Well this had a cry of pain coming from her and a minor coughing fit as though to catch her breath. But she was at least conscious now... somewhat anyways; and just looking up at Bri. "Big sister....." she was mumbling before she was falling unconscious again. The man who had sent the message was just watching before he spoke, "Lets not be too rough on the child. Not yet anyways." With that he was holding out his hand and speaking, "Give me the vials. Or I'll have my companions put a bullet through her skull." Sure he knew she wouldn't die but it would take some time to get back up from that.

This had Bri chucking “red cloak Radcliffe or his descendent at least as you are missing the very distinct scar that I gave him but I you want I can give you one to match his”

The man was just looking for a moment before he snarled, "You are going to die for killing my ancestor. The horror stories of your vile actions have been passed down from generation to generation." With that he was pulling out a gun and aiming it at her before he was ordering his men to take the girl away. This had the man with the bloody nose grabbing up the girl and tossing her over his shoulder as though she were a sack of potatoes.

Bri laughed at him "we never killed him your ancestor was single and unmarried with no children when we forced him off the ship" BRi drew her sword and pointed it at him the tip of her blade resting against his neck "its better to do the research and learn before trying to get revenge on someone for somethign they never did"

Bri moved and with a flick of her wrist she gave him an identical scar on his face "would you like to try again but this time I will slit your throat'

"Remember.... We have your sister in your hands." the man was speaking in a rather dark tone, not seeming to realize that Estellise had managed to get away from his guys, and stole one of their phones from them. "Damn it! The little bitch got away!" one of the guys yelled which had him going wide-eyed a bit. Estellise on the other hand was doing what she knew Bri would want her to do, and that was to get the hell out of there and some place safe. She was however using the phone to call the first number she thought of.... Eric.

this had Bri laughing even more "I taught my little sister well" Bri had nover wanted her to have blood on her hands like her and Rae did while self defense was ok she didn't want her killing so they had taught her to protect herself

Run away. That is what Estellise had been taught to do. If it was a fight that she wasn't able to win. There was nothing cowardly about running away in order to keep yourself safe. So that is what she was doing; that and her sisters hadn't ever wanted her to get her hands dirty with the blood of another. They had never wanted her to claim a life, but she wasn't without her defenses. She had been taught to defend herself, and she would obviously get her hands dirty in that manner.

"Oh thank god.... I was worried that you weren't going to answer... since it was an unknown number...." Estellise was gasping when he was answering and was just sinking down to sit in an alleyway, as a few of that man's men were running past, searching for her.

"I always answer my phone but this isn't your normal number what is going on?" Eric had the kids car seats in his car so if he needed to go and get her he could

Estellise just fell silent for a moment in time as some people walked past where she was hiding before she was explaining in a low voice.

"ok can you get a couple blooks down Ill meet you in the ally as that backs up to my building and we can get you in ot the apartment" Eric explained which direction she needed to go and how long it shoud take her. once he was certained that she knew how to get where he was he headed down to meet them and bring them up in to his apartment. Eric assumed there was more then one person.

the twins looked at Erics friend while he was waiting for Eric and his misytery friend to return "Mr, we're tired and our bodies hurt" this happened every time the kids aged they would go through extremee growing pains as their bodies would age by several years at a time. normally they went through it one at a time but when the two of them went through it together it was bad and would keep Bri home from work most days till the kids were out of the worst.

Bri looked at those who had come after her after she had killed their leader and went to work cutting them down. Bri would call the cops after changing and hiding her weapons playing that her children and younger sisiter had been grabbed and she had been told to come alone to get them. Bri was more then a little infuriated over this but she would have to keep calm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom