Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

“For now but when the group returns she will be in danger as well” Bri looked at her “you and the twins need to leave town for a while”

“Your going to be joining your sister” Bri would get them out of there and quickly if they weren’t there then they couldnt be targeted

"I don't even know where they are going first. This tour is secret to all bit the band and the ages they booked to preform at. " estellise was speaking and it had been kept a secret as well.

Estellise was just commenting "O can't just up and leave school. Not with some of the group projects I have for my other classes."

Bri looked at her “I will be closing the school for a bit so don’t worry about them” Bri had a lot of work a head of her so she had to move fast

Estellise was just commenting that this was going to more than likely lead to people trying to a match the school again.

Bri nodded “hence the reason I am closing for a bit get the kids out of here” Bri had places for those in a bad home life to go where they would still be safe

Estellise was leaving the room and heading off so that she could get to her a parent, and start getting packed up.

'Things have grown complicated. I hope that we can meet up before I go. Now that you know of your past... Kind of.' Estellise was responding back as she walked up to her apartment. Although she was frowning when she saw a letter taped to her door which had her looking around.

"do what you need to do we can always talk more when you get back" Eric didn't mind having to wait and he would rather she do what was needed then waste time

'Just be safe... There are others who know the truth.' Was the response that he got back as Estellise was grabbing the note from her door and walking into her apartment.

“Will do and you be safe as well” Eric looked at his email when it went off and nodded his head lightly as he understood what was going on

Estellise was taking a picture of the letter she had received and sent it to her sister. It was a threat as well and the fact that they knew where she lived was even more terrifying.

After a few hours, Bri would getting a phone call from Estellise's phone, although it wasn't the girl at all. The note that she had received had been a threat towards the twins so she had gone to get them from where they had been at, knowing that Bri would be notified that she had picked them up. Although she had instead taken them to Eric afterwards and asked him to keep an eye on them. "Call Bri as soon as I leave. Let her know her kids are safe." was all Estellise told him before she had left again, taking to drawing the people whom she had known was following her away from the kids; keeping the kids safe. For the most part it didn't seem as though they had known what the twins had looked like, which worked in their favor.

Back
Top Bottom