Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Estellise was grateful for the medical knowledge that she had, which allowed her to tend to him throughout the next few hours. She had even managed to get his fever to go down, and was currently asleep in a chair in his room. There was a knock on his door; just one of his friends stopping by to see how he was doing.

Eric didn't even hear the knock as he was so out of it and if it was oneof his close friends then they would have a key if not they would call him later

Yeah it was one of his close friends, letting themselves into his place without any hesitation. "Yo Eric!" the male was yelling out.

The male was barging into his room, which had Estellise startled awake and she was just looking over for a moment. "Woah dude.... your room is a shitshow and..... oh I didn't know you had a girl here." he was speaking, which would indicate that Estellise was still there, had been there since he had fallen asleep.

"I'm not worried about getting sick. You know that. And you look a hell of a lot better than what you did earlier today." the male was commenting. If Eric looked in a mirror, he would see that the male was correct. He had color returning to his face, and he was not longer feverish.

"out until I am certain you won't catch this I don't want others here and before you mention Estell she has already had this and is immune" Eric was lying but he needed to

The male was just looking at the pair of them for a moment before he was just waving a hand and was commenting that if they were just wanting him to leave so they could have some alone time.... lies didn't need to be made. This had Estellise giving a faint flush at those words and she was just mumbling something under her breath.

Estellise was watching for a moment before she was looking towards her phone for a moment to see what time it was. Only a few hours had gone past; yet she was realizing that she was needing to head home soon.

Even after she left Eric slept on his body needing time to recover.

while that was happening Nathan sat on the phone with Jax and sighed “seriously dude I am fucked the boss wants that school but the owners refuse to sell and they have the documentation to prove he is harassing them”

Jaxon listened to what the other man had to say before he spoke "I am not sure what to tell you. I would think they understand you were just doing your job. They obviously know your boss, and know he is rather pushy." At least he would hope that was the case anyways.

Nathan sighed and leaned back in his chair he then lauched the site that he used to buy and sell stocks and brought up the stocks for the comapny and noticed that a bunch of stocks had become available. Nathan bought them and then checked once more and noiticed he now owned 55% percent of the company which made him the majority share holder. "I need you to do me a favor"

"And what is this favor?" Jaxon was questioning after a moment in time before he was looking at an email that he had received from somebody. His cousin, a very close cousin of his nonetheless. A mention that he finally asked his boyfriend to marry him. "About damn time." he was chuckling before he was messaging him back a huge congrats and telling him that he hoped to be invited to the wedding.

“I am going to send you a list of names and number I need you to call them and have them call an emergency board/stalk holders meeting” Nathan explained what was going on and even offered to pay his friend for the work that he would be doing

Jaxon was rather confused as to why Nathan was having him do it, especially since he didn't work for the company. But whatever. He would do it, and he was staring for him to send the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom