Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Bri nodded her head and then stood up and kissed the top her of her head "rest up ill bring the kids by with dinner after school" with that Bri headed out but stopped at the door "Eric called out of school he sounds pretty ruff so I am thinking he got sick as well"

Estellise was just looking at Bri before she was commenting, "Hopefully the kids had fun with Nat this weekend. And I did tell him that I would be fine, he was concerning himself more with my health than his own."

"of course he would even three hundred years ago he was more concerned with your health then his own" Bri smiled and then headed off so she could get to the school

Estellise was just commenting, "And my fear of thunder still hasn't subsided.... even after all this time." With that she was waving her hand towards Bri and was commenting that she would be back at school the following day. Her ankle would be all healed up by then.

"Even before that.... I've always been afraid of thunder. It was because of something that happened when I was younger." Estellise was commenting before telling Bri about a past that nobody but her sister knew about. The day that she had been kidnapped by a madman who had wanted revenge on Raelle. She had been kept locked up as though she were a stray animal.

Bri walked over ot her and hugged her "I know Rae teld me when you both joined she asked that I not say anythign but know this your fear is understandable and I don't blame you for it"

Estellise was just looking over before she spoke, "I am fine.... Unless I am in unfamiliar places. Then the fear kicks in. Unfamiliar places, or small areas." With that she was giving her a hug back before she was shooing her off, least the headmistress be late.

"dont forget its movie night if you want we can do it here or at the main house I can pick you up" Bri then headed off. they always made an effort to have a night where they were all together at least once a week

Estellise was chuckling before she spoke, "I didn't forget. And I'll join you guys at the main house. We were just here last week."

Estellise was nodding her head and was soon enough shooing her off and just leaning back on her bed. Nope time to just spend the next few hours relaxing. Already she could feel her ankle beginning to get better.

while she rested and Bri traveled to Work Eric curled up under several blankets including a heated one and a weighted one as well but couldn't seem to get warm

Estellise was reaching out to a few people and finding out where Eric lived, and was soon enough leaving to go and pay him a visit. And honestly this was something that Bri probably wouldn't be shocked by if she found out. The downfall of Bri telling Estellise that Eric was sick.

Estellise was looking at him from where she was standing before she was commenting, "And here I was thinking that Bri had been lying." With that she was letting out a small breath of air and was walking into his place with him, leading him back to his bed, and getting him to lay down. Before he knew what she was doing, she was digging through his kitchen; looking for ingredients to make him some soup. One that she had learned from Bri and Raelle. It had been a godsent whenever they had been sick, seemed to help cure up any illness.

Soon enough Estellise was returning to the room with a bowl of soup before she spoke, "Drink this. It will help you feel better."

Back
Top Bottom