Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Estellise was a bit surprised at his action although she was moving closer to him, not even seeming to care that the blanket had fallen more.

Eric pulled her close and then grabbed her blanket as well before he settled them both back down and just held her close giving her the comfort of being held while the storm raged

Estellise was just curling into him, and just closing her eyes as she did so; just trying to tone the thunder out.

"your safe I won't let it get to you" Eric was tired and had a feeling she was as well but the storm would last a bit longer as it had just started not too long ago

Estellise was just giving a nod and coiling into him even more, not even seeming to care at all if there wasn't much between their bare bodies. A blanket, that was about it.

The pair were fast asleep for hours, and after a while Estellise was awake again, and stretching a bit. She seemed to forget that she was curled up against Eric, and her ass ended up rubbing up against his crotch.

Estellise was looking at him although she didn't seem at all startled at how close they were, nope just memories of the past. And the thought about how she wouldn't regret sleeping with him again.

Estellise was just looking at him for a moment as she sat next to him, not even seeming to care that the blanket she had once wrapped around her was now pooled around her waist. Quite the view to wake up to, a half naked woman.

Estellise was just watching him for a moment before she was giggling, "There is no need to be so chivalrous now."

Estellise was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was grabbing at the blanket to hide herself more.

Eric chuckled and helped her get situated “ don’t worry it’s not that I don’t like you I do but I want us to get to know each other better”

Estellise was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "I already know everything about you."

“You know about my previous lives but not this one and while I have the memories stored somewhere in this brain of mine I don’t remember them just yet” Eric didn’t want to rush anything between them

Estellise was just looking at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "You know.... We rushed everything the first time that we ended up meeting. I don't regret sleeping with you either. Never once. And I never will either."

Estellise was just looking at him before she was giggling, and was soon enough moving away from him so that she could go and get her clothes.

Back
Top Bottom