Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Raelle was just watching for a moment in time before she was commenting that he should be a good little dog and jump on back to his ship. And just move on out of there, that they didn't want to see his ugly mug anymore.

Bri looked at the rest of her crew and ordered them to pull the anchor and to set sail to the port so that they could get unloaded

Raelle just watched the navy captain for a moment in time before she was flicking her knife at him... although she was aiming for the hem of his pants. Stabbing the pants into the deck... and headfirst into the water he went. "Oh my.... what happened?" she was questioning in an innocent voice, looking over with wide eyes. The rest of the crew was trying not to start snickering, even a few of the navy men were trying to keep straight faces as well.

Bri chuckled a little and then smiled and watched as he spluttered and then glared at them as she waved at him as they sailed by

It wasn't long before Estellise was coming up onto the deck and was questioning what had even happened. This had Jaxon chuckling before he commented, "The captain was a bit smarter this time. Brought two planks instead of one." "He took a nose dive into the water." one of the others spoke, through his breathlessness from laughing so hard. This had the younger female looking between the two although her eyes were going towards her sister, knowing she was more than likely the culprit.

Bri looked at her "your sister knocked one plank off I knocked the other and then your sister chucked one of her knives at him and he fell into the water" Bri chuckled a little and then looked at Jaxson with a smile at the thought of him falling into the water

"So what is with the random boy that one of the guys came down with?" Estellise was questioning, which had Raelle commenting that it was just somebody who had been being abused by that nasty navy captain. After that the blonde haired female was commenting that she was going to go back to bed if she wasn't needed anymore.

Bri nodded her head and then looked at her "he had a slave brand but he was too well-fed and dressed to be a slave" Bri then told her to head back to sleep so she could function properly

Estellise was giving a nod of her head before she spoke in a low voice, "I don't think that we should trust him...." No even when she had come up onto the deck, she told a couple of the guys to keep a close eye on him. And it was pretty rare that she actually voiced her opinion on people, which was definitely saying something.

Jaxon was just giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Trusting the gut of Estelle when it comes to strangers is usually a wise idea." She hadn't been wrong yet when she was stating that she didn't like somebody. He was watching as Raelle was wandering off, not at all shocked that Nathan was getting drawn along with her.

"I trust your judgment Estelle we are only an hour or so from the dock and he will be getting off there and won't be getting back on board" Bri knew Estelle was a bright gilr and very observant so she trusted her when it came to strangers and even new crew members

Estellise was giving a smile before she was looking over at Nathan before she spoke, "Go and relax with big sister. I'll take over in the Nest." Herself and Nathan were about the only two that one would ever see up that high, nobody else preferring to go up there.

Soon enough they were down below and Raelle was just commenting that she was heavily frustrated now. There was a small sigh falling from her lips before she was taking her hair out of the ponytail that it was in. "Why does that captain have to be so damn annoying?"

"because he wanted you and Bri but you both turned him down so now he is targeting Estelle in retaliation and he knows that if he annoys you enough you will give him a reason to attack" Nathan shrugged and then kissed her cheek lightly

"I behaved myself." Raelle was commenting with a small pout and was folding her arms across her chest, just looking at him out of the corner of her eye as he was kissing her on the cheek. After that she was just wrapping her arms around his neck and moving close to him.

Nathan smiled and then kissed her lightly "I know you did and I am so proud of you" Nathan had been working with her on keeping her temper in check where the male was concerened since they didn't want or need to deal with a battle because of him

Raelle was commenting that she had been good until that damn bastard had mentioned Estelle. Yet that is when all of them had slowly been losing their hold on their tempers. They were protective of the sixteen year old, and one couldn't truly blame anybody at all. With that she was playing with her necklace a bit, before she was going over and sitting on the hammock. Sure she had a bed as well although half the time she enjoyed the hammock when it was just her. She found it comfortable.

"I know love but when we reach port you know that Bri is going to go see the king Estelle is still underage and can not marry with out your consent or have a lover even if she wanted one" Nathan was glad for that as it gave them room to deal with the male

"I mean... Estelle already has my permission to get a lover now. I told her that as soon as she turned sixteen she could do that. That is the legal age of consent. But she is waiting on her own terms. Finding most of the guys her age to be.... well stupid for the lack of better terms." Raelle was commenting before she was just looking at him from where she was lounging in the hammock, her eyes just studying him for a moment. It wasn't long before she was getting up and going over to the bed, telling him to come and cuddle with her. Or playfully stating that they could finish what they had started the night before, but had gotten interrupted.

Nathan chuckled and then joined her on the bed pulling her close and kissing her "true I was rather annoyed we got interupted"

Raelle was kissing him back before she was giggling and spoke, "I know I could tell." Right in the middle of having sex and they had been interuppted. Talk about a mood ruiner.

As they were getting down to business, Jaxon was helping Estellise make sure that the rope was secure around her waist, before leaving the younger girl to climb up the mast. Sure Nathan didn't wear a rope at all, but he was an adult, that was his own decision. The younger female on the other hand.... that is something that everybody made sure she had on, and it was being doublechecked before she went up. Usually by one of the two guys, Bri, or Raelle.

Bri watched her as she went up and then chuckled before looking at Jaxson "so how do you think they will take to moving rooms when we get ready to set sail again" Bri had talked with him and while they were in town and getting supplies as well as repairing their clothes and such the ship was having an addition added which would let Rae and Nathan move in to her cabin and Estelle would move to her sisters cabin

"I have no idea whatsoever. Although it would be good for the pair of them to be able to have their own room." Jaxon was commenting, although it wasn't as though Raelle had a problem with sharing with her sister. At first Estellise had slept with the rest of the grew, but that had made her uncomfortable after a while so now she usually took to sharing a room with her sister. Usually she was asleep when Raelle was awake so it wasn't as though they were in there at the same time. If not it wasn't as though Bri had a problem with the younger girl using her room at all. Jaxon didn't even care at all.

Back
Top Bottom