Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

"True and should she decided to take a lover she won't have to worry about someone walking in on them" Bri looked at him with a knowing smiled as it had happened to them several times before

Jaxon was giving a nod of his head before he was commenting, "We'll have to have people leave the other two alone right now." For the most part they worked together to each other than chance for a bit of time alone. Yet there were some things that were out of their control.... such as yesterday when Raelle and Nathan had been interrupted. Bri had made a comment about how she had spotted a navy vessel in the distance, never said anything about going to get them, yet one of the crew had gone to do it anyways. How irritated everybody had been from that.

Bri had even been annoyed as it the ship had just asked to see their shipping log to verify that they weren't bringing any illegal goods to shore. Bri had been more than willing to show them around as they had been polite and respectful something which she would be reporting as well as they deserved a raise for that "the crew knows to leave them be unless directly told other wise I reamed them yesterday"

"It had been one of the newcomers as well. A few of the veterans had tried to warn them, but they wouldn't listen." Jaxon was speaking with a small shrug. It was done and over with though. He was looking up as Estellise was calling down that land was spotted.

Bir signaled that they had heard and then headed to the wheel to guide them into port "true I think if we bring new crew on they all get the lecture on the first day to make it clear so that it doesn't happen again"

"I know that the veterans don't need reminding at all. They know this information, and they listen. They help guide the new crew.... when the fucker decide to listen." Jaxon spoke although his attention was turning towards the Nest when one of the newer crew members was gasping and commenting that she was crazy. Estellise was carefully crawling along the mast and towards the end, although he could soon see why. One of the upper ropes had started to come loose, and was slowly beginning to unravel.

Bri spotted her as well and smiled "that is what she does what anyone in. the crows nest doest they keep and eye out for land as well and keeping an eye on the ropes that is why she is tied as well if she falls the rope protects her" Bri was nervous and always was when she did that but she didn't voice her concerns

Jaxon was just watching before he spoke, "I've never seen her slip, not once. Not even on that day when we got hit by that storm. High winds and heavy rains."

"ship nearly toppled over in the ocean and her footing was sure and steady" Bri had had to put the ship in dry dock for weeks to repair it and make sure it was seaworthy once moer

Jaxon was giving a chuckle before he was nodding his head then gazed off into the distance, slowly beginning to see the land that loomed before them. The port that they were going to.

Bri looked at Jaxon and smiled before she started to call out orders to get them to start to slow so that they didn't crash in to the docks and cause damage to the port

Within the next half an hour or so, they were getting unloaded from the ship. The people that usually went to go get the supplies were off the ship and headed off to gain what they were needing. One of the new people went to go and get Raelle and Nathan, but they were stopped by Estellise, stating that there was no reason to bother them at all. And it was perhaps a good idea that she had stepped in, or this person probably would have gotten murdered.

"I.... Think.... We arrived...." Raelle moaned breathlessly from under Nathan, her nails digging into his back slightly as the pair of the made love to each other. It had been almost forever since they had been this intimate although there had been a lot going on recently as well.

Bri looked over and then walked up to them both "Estelle you will need to come with me to the castle and you" Bri looked at the crew member "we never disturb someone who is resting when we dock unless specifically asked by them before hand"

The crew member was flushing a bit and looking towards the ground, truly ashamed at that point in time. Soon enough Estellise was nodding her head and was going with Bri before commenting, "I wonder if that cute guard is still working at the palace." A guard that was two years old than her, one that she had run into a few times last time they had been there.

Bri chuckled and then looked at the boy they had taken from the ship who walked behind them "who knows he may be you will just have to wait and see" Bri knew that she found him cute and if they were lucky he would have a thing for Estelle as well

Estellise was just giving a small shrug and was commenting that she had no idea whatsoever. After that she was walking through the port and just greeting a few people who were greeting them.

once they reached where they could hire a Carraige Bri did that so that they could get to the castle faster and deal with this once and for all

Soon enough they were arriving at the castle, and Estellise was hoping down form the carriage, and just looking at the building that loomed before them. Every time she saw it... she always found herself in complete awe. It seemed strangely unreal, majestic and beautiful.

Bri got down as well and headed for the front doors knowing full well they were expected as she had sent word ahead of their arrival

Estellise followed after her, oh and it seemed like the cute guard was there as well. Yet her attention was turning away from him and towards the king that was in the room, bowing to the man. After that she was straightening up although she did have to wonder why exactly Bri had wanted her to come with. Usually Estellise didn't get involved with the conversations that the others had with the king. Yet here she was. Or perhaps it was because Raelle was a bit preoccupied at the time.

Last edited:
When the guard spotted them he waved them in and spoke letting them know the king was waiting for them. Bri smiled but it didn’t reach her eyes letting him know she was currently furious “your majesty it is good to see you again but we do have a small problem to deal with”

The king was looking over with a rather curious look, wondering what on earth to problem could be. "What seems to be the issue?"

“ what is your navel captain seems to think it is OK to continuously proposition a 16-year-old girl from the time she is 14 till now to have his children even after being refused“ Bri then motioned to Estelle as she was the one she was referring to

This had the king raising an eyebrow before he was looking at Estellise and questioning if it was true. This had her giving a nod before she spoke, "Whenever the navy ship is spotted and it is confirmed that the man is there, I'm always being ushered down below. Out of sight to avoid that man. There has been a few times he has tried to get rather handsy." One of the times he had gone to grab Estellise only to end up groping Raelle's breast when she had stepped between them. The man hadn't even noticed at first until the pissed off Raelle was hissing at him to remove his hand from her person. Yeah that had been.... Well this had been back before Raelle and Nathan had started to date, but he had been apart of the crew.

“This has been an ongoing problem from day one since he found out that both me and my second are single females he refuses to listen to the word no and we’ve gotten to the point where the next time he said to put on my ship we are going to kill him” Bir was fuming but at the same time keeping her cool

Back
Top Bottom