Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

The king was just frowning for a bit before he was looking at the boy who had come with them, wondering about him. This had Estellise giving a startled oh before she was leading him forward and stating that he had been a slave on the navy ship. "But I don't trust him. He is far to well fed and dressed to nicely to be a slave. He was more than likely put on our ship as a spy to gather intelligence." Estellise spoke after a moment in time, a rather matter of fact tone.

Bri nodded “I have learned to trust her every time she hadn’t liked someone she had been right” Bri then smiled at her more then happy she had come with as well

Already the king was gesturing for some of his guards to come forward to take the man away. Yet nobody was quite anticipating him to all of a sudden draw a knife and lunge for the king. Yet somehow in the end the young man found himself pinned to the ground, although by Estellise. She had a cut on her arm from where the knife had managed to cut her, although that wasn't a big deal at all. She could deal with that. "That was stupid." was all she could mumble as the male was actually trying to squirm away from her. Somehow the lithe girl easily had the boy pinned.

Bri chuckled and then spoke “it’s useless young man she fights my crew on a regular basis” Bri then smiled at Estelle and showed how proud she was of her for protecting the king. While the guards dealt with the boy she informed the king of another shoot and was happy to tell him that they were amazing and polite the whole time they had also respected the boundaries the girls had put in place

This had the king nodding his head before he was ordering one of his mean to find out who they were, and to make sure a raise was given to them, and to invite them to the palace. He was wanting to personally tell them about the raise. After that he was looking at Estellise and was commenting for her to go to the medical wing, and get her arm taken care of. A nod towards one of the guards to guide her.

The king was nodding his head and the information was being taken note of so that the proper person could be found, and be rewarded.

“Thank you sit but my main concern is that other captain he won’t listen to us” Bri flexed her hands as she tried to remain calm

"Then I guess.... if you have to resort to using force. Then use force. I personally think that it would be entertaining to see the child he keeps trying to flirt with.... kick him where it hurts." the king was speaking in a rather devious tone of voice.

"I won't kill him.... Push him overboard on the other hand..." Estellise was speaking in a rather innocent voice. Yet the king was thoughtful when he was stating that he needed proof that this man was actually doing this. So he was questioning, "What would you think if I were to send one of my personal guards with? He will be my eyes and ears."

Bri looked at Estelle and the. Nodded and requested the young man who Estelle had a crush on figuring it would be safer for them in the king run and she could nudge them togethet

This had the king looking towards the guard and was gesturing for him to come forward, to see if he was willing to join them.

In the end the guard was declaring that he would join them on their ship, and be the eyes and the ears for the king. This just had Estellise giving Bri a look like she couldn't believe she had done that.

Bri smiled at her lightly and then spoke “we will be headed back out in two weeks your majesty we are having some repairs on the ship done as well as completely replacing our food supplies”

The king was giving a nod before he was stating that his guard would hang out with them until they left, get use to everybody that was on the ship, if that wasn't a big problem with them. Estellise was looking at Bri for a moment in time at the mention of how they were going to be there for two weeks. That worked for her, a break away from the ship for a bit would do them good.

Bri smiled and once they were done headed out of the castle “ let’s stop and get some new clothes I know most of mine need to be replaced and I figure yours have to be the same”

Estellise was commenting, "Getting some new clothes would definitely be a good idea." She would even find a few new outfits for her sister, especially since Raelle wasn't there at the time. Who knew if they would see those two for a while, not that it was really a big deal at that point in time.

Bri nodded her head and muttered about needing maternity clothes at some point. Bri was two months late and she still needed to tell Jacob when they returned to the ship

(Jaxon)
Estellise was looking at Bri for a brief moment in time before she was following after the female although was soon enough heading off towards a different store that she had seen. Fabrics galore. This had her looking at some of the fabrics for a moment in time in a throughtful manner. "Bri, do you think the guys would appreciate if I made them each a blanket as well?" Estellise was questioning. She had made blankets for Bri, Raelle, Jaxon, and Nathan. It gave her something to do when she was stuck down below because of that vile man.

(stupid Phone)

Bri looked at her and nodded "if you want to I know they would all like that as the one you made me is nice and warm which helps when it get really cold on the ship" Bri walked over and looked at the fabric she was looking at and smiled

(xD)
Estellise was giving a bright smile before she was thinking about what colors to do, and was questioning Bri what she thought the others would like.

"Oh now I could definitely do that." Estellise was commenting before she was getting the fabric that she was needing. And it wasn't all that expensive at all, yet it was because the owner also liked them so he gave her a small discount usually.

Back
Top Bottom