Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

The navy captain didn't seem intimidated at all by Bri, instead he was just staring at Estellise. This had the younger girl sinking under the water more before she was swimming out farther into the water.

“Back off” Bri’s hand rested on her sword as she glared at him. The kings guard she knew would be watching the whole time and would be able to see everyone’s reactions as well

Raelle was just watching from where she was standing and was soon enough heading towards the edge of the dock, closest to where Estellise was treading water and encouraging her to head over towards her. She was helping the younger girl out of the water and was soon enough block the navy captain's view of her. The guard had definitely noticed everything that had happened, and was making a mental note about it.

Bri looked at her "neither do I but for now, we can't act if you and Nathan could join me and Jaxon in my quarters once Estelle is settled I would appreciate it" Bri then headed on to the ship knowing that she needed some rest as well

Raelle was giving a nod of her head before she was commenting that she could do that. After that she was heading onto the ship with Estelle, who was disappearing into her sister's quarters to get changed out of her swimming suit. The fabric was being brought onto the ship and she was commenting that she was going to start on the blankets.

Soon enough the others were heading into the room, Jaxon leaning against a wall while Raelle was taking a seat on the floor.

Bri Smiled when Nathan joined them and closed the door. This had her looking at Jaxon before she spoke “first we have a new young man joining us for a bit he is one of the kings guards. I told the king about what was happening and he is sending him with to be the kings eyes and ears on our ship till we return to this port and secondly in about nine to ten months maybe less you and Nathan will be taking over the ship as captains”

Raelle was just raising an eyebrow at everything that was being told as she leaned back on her elbows, her feet outstretched in front of her. Alright so Bri was pregnant... somehow that didn't shock Raelle as much. The pair of them had been trying for some time recently. "A king's guard...." she was mumbling. Eh whatever, as long as he didn't get underfoot.

“It’s the one Estelle had a crush on” Bri smiled knowing full well Estelle was annoyed with her over that but she couldn’t help it as they made a cut couple

"Oh my.... Hopefully they can forge some kind of bond in that case." Raelle was commenting before she was just pushing a bit of her hair out of her face with a slight chuckle.

“We can hope but he agreed to work like he is one of the crew he will be with Jaxon and Nathan” Bri explained why and what all was happening with the ship

This had everybody nodding their heads in agreement, not really finding a point in arguing it at all. Nope Raelle didn't have a problem with the king's guard on their ship at all.

Raelle was just watching for a moment before she was tilting her head back to look at Nathan before she was commenting that she so didn't want kids anytime soon.

Nathan chuckled and then kissed her head “don’t worry love when your ready your ready but not until then” Nathan knew Bri was going to sick and Jaxon was going to be busy tending to her for a while

Raelle was just giving a nod of her head before she was getting up to her feet after a moment in time, and was telling those two to go and rest for a while.

Bri nodded her head “thanks keep Estelle on the ship for now please” Bri stood up and headed to her room to get some sleep

Raelle was giving a nod before she was commenting that Estellise was busy working on some blankets for the crew, down in the crew's quarters.

Jaxon was soon enough walking over so that he could join her, leave the other two to take care of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom