Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space - (Breeding/Age Gaps/Shared Spouses) Non-Canon

LeaT

Supernova
I and a few others are looking to pick things back up from last year. If you were a part of the group, you are welcome to join us. If you weren't but are interested, we can probably find a role for you.

Despite the title, this is not a heavy Sci-Fi theme and we are only borrowing the setting from the Lost in Space franchise. It is set in the not so distant future. It is more of a trying to preserve humanity among a small group of survivors.

You are welcome to read the original pitch below or peruse the various threads in our sub-forum to get an idea of the story. The top post of the Character thread shows the family structure and open spots. "Open" characters can be adopted more or less 'as is' or you can retool them within reason.

Main Sub-Forum
Lost in Space IC
OOC Thread
Character Thread

netflix-lost-in-space-hero.jpg

If you are wondering if I am talking about the 1960's TV show, the Netflix reboot, or the 1998 movie, the answer is YES! And No, because you don't have to be intimately familiar with any of them to follow my version of this tale. (They are all a knock off of Swiss Family Robinson but you don't need to know that either.) Basically the story is about a family on a spaceship headed to a new colony of humans near Alpha Centauri but they get lost. But in our version, I'd like to see 3 families if we can get enough players, though we might just have to double up to make it work.

Premise: Instead of joining a larger, genetically diverse colony it is just the 3 families that have to settle on some isolated planet. We can play out some of the trials and tribulations but I want to focus largely on the idea that their impromptu colony will die out in several generations due to a lack of genetic diversity. UNLESS, they carefully breed all the females among all the males in such a way as...blah blah blah lots of science stuff. In essence, wives will have to mate with other husbands or sons of other family groups. Husbands will have to mate with other wives or daughters of other family groups. (Obviously sons and daughters need to be 16 or over.) There would also be some consensus that the older women would more likely conceive if paired with younger men and vice versa especially if that is a kink that we want to explore.

No incest but step parents/siblings are allowed.
All characters are human
We do NOT need to fill all slots to get started, just enough to make it interesting.

Each family group has their own Jupiter space craft, kind of a space faring RV, but they are essentially out of fuel and stuck on the planet so it basically their home and all are clustered within driving distance of each other.

So that's my idea, I'd love to hear some input from potential players! I'll add more detail as I have time and inspiration.

Last edited:
@LRDGRat he looks fine. In the sixties it was Major Don West, on Netflix he was a maintenance guy/con man. You can be anywhere in between or give him a new name if you don't want to play in either shadow.

@Motoharu Cute!

Looks more like a con man if you ask me, but then I'm the suspicious type ;)

OOC thread is up, please start moving the discussion to that thread. Thank you!

Are you still looking? perhaps you need a tech savvy girl? or whatever you need let me know.

A child 16 or up would probably fit best at this point. I'm thinking most of the characters are in some way exceptional to have been selected. You would likely be a child of one of the families or a stray/stowaway type.

Post a faceclaim and a bit of description including age and see what we all come up with, we'll find a spot for you.

You could also be the robot, but you would need a cool concept!

c2d33cc8f021d8672a1c353eca2e2d1a.jpg

Name: Jodelle (Jodi)
Skills: Theft, Hacking, Technology, Tinkering, Electronics, High intelligence
Weak points: No fighting knowledge, no strenght
Description: She is a tech savy thief who does not really care who she has to screw as long as the people she cares about are safe. She is a rasckal and a girl who is not afraid to try anything once at least. She is very intelligent often being three steps ahead when it comes to anything technological. She knows how to break into almost any safe out there but is a thing that she does not do without a reason.

We have all our human characters, if you have an interesting concept for the robot, let me know. If interested post on this thread or PM me. Character concept is open and can be changed to suit your preferences.

Review the IC link, we are only on page 2, plenty of time to join the party.

Lost in Space IC

Last edited:
We have an opening for a female character, post on this thread or PM me if interested. We are still early in the story so with a little effort we can figure out a way to incorporate you.

You can skim the IC link, if you like but please don't post in the IC thread without invitation.

Lost in Space IC

We have an opening for active writers for 2 male characters, one teen, one in his 40s. Name and family situation is set, but you can bring the personality and image you prefer. Either PM me or reply in this thread if interested.

Still looking for one or two active writers of male characters for this story.

I've been skimming this and it looks interesting. I assume you are looking for the "New Player Needed" slots in the character thread, Allen and Nate Stevensen.

I tend to like flawed characters so if you would indulge a bit of editing on the originals I am interested. (I'm open to negotiation and suggestions on details.)

For Allen, I can stick with the college professor background but with a 20 year old wife maybe it was a scandal, him sleeping with one of his students. Faced with losing his job he uses his biology background to get a spot in the new colony. So that prompts him to leave earth with family in tow. Younger women are something of a weakness of his so this isn't such a bad situation, even if he puts up a show of protest.

For Nate, I would prefer he be lacking confidence and experience with women, which makes for a lot of awkwardness with a hot young mom and step sister around. He would be beside himself with the idea of being 'forced' to have sex with a woman, a wet dream come true, as he has had little luck attracting them up until now. I'm thinking 'big boned' but a bit overweight, sort of at that stage where he could go either way with a bit of exercise buffing up or letting himself go completely.

I'll likely need some guidance and a bit of patience if you want me to jump in, since you have already gotten underway. I'll find some face claims and fill out some details if you want me to join.

We would not only indulge a bit of editing but encourage it.
maybe it was a scandal, him sleeping with one of his students. Faced with losing his job he uses his biology background to get a spot in the new colony.
That is how I also imagined Kat and Allen meeting, not long after his wife's passing.

which makes for a lot of awkwardness with a hot young mom and step sister around.
Not to mention his step aunt Faith.

I for one vote for you joining.

We would not only indulge a bit of editing but encourage it.

That is how I also imagined Kat and Allen meeting, not long after his wife's passing.

Not to mention his step aunt Faith.

I for one vote for you joining.
Thank you!

@xavierrol

Thank you for your interest!

As you already have @MsBloom 's vote and she plays Allen's wife and Nate's step-mom you are good to go.

Another character plays Nate's sister Mei and they may have some input into the existing relationship but if you are willing to be flexible, go ahead and say hi in the OOC thread and flesh out your characters in the character thread.

Welcome:)

Opening this up again to fill a couple of existing female roles and for new characters male or female. Looking for active writers able to post a couple times a week as a minimum. Post in this thread or send me a PM if interested.

You are welcome to peruse the various threads in our sub-forum to get an idea of the story.

Main Sub-Forum
Lost in Space IC
OOC Thread
Character Thread

So you're looking for someone who can post a couple times a week at least? I can do that. I'll take a look over the request thread again.

Back
Top Bottom