Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space - (Breeding/Age Gaps/Shared Spouses) Non-Canon

LeaT

Supernova
I and a few others are looking to pick things back up from last year. If you were a part of the group, you are welcome to join us. If you weren't but are interested, we can probably find a role for you.

Despite the title, this is not a heavy Sci-Fi theme and we are only borrowing the setting from the Lost in Space franchise. It is set in the not so distant future. It is more of a trying to preserve humanity among a small group of survivors.

You are welcome to read the original pitch below or peruse the various threads in our sub-forum to get an idea of the story. The top post of the Character thread shows the family structure and open spots. "Open" characters can be adopted more or less 'as is' or you can retool them within reason.

Main Sub-Forum
Lost in Space IC
OOC Thread
Character Thread

netflix-lost-in-space-hero.jpg

If you are wondering if I am talking about the 1960's TV show, the Netflix reboot, or the 1998 movie, the answer is YES! And No, because you don't have to be intimately familiar with any of them to follow my version of this tale. (They are all a knock off of Swiss Family Robinson but you don't need to know that either.) Basically the story is about a family on a spaceship headed to a new colony of humans near Alpha Centauri but they get lost. But in our version, I'd like to see 3 families if we can get enough players, though we might just have to double up to make it work.

Premise: Instead of joining a larger, genetically diverse colony it is just the 3 families that have to settle on some isolated planet. We can play out some of the trials and tribulations but I want to focus largely on the idea that their impromptu colony will die out in several generations due to a lack of genetic diversity. UNLESS, they carefully breed all the females among all the males in such a way as...blah blah blah lots of science stuff. In essence, wives will have to mate with other husbands or sons of other family groups. Husbands will have to mate with other wives or daughters of other family groups. (Obviously sons and daughters need to be 16 or over.) There would also be some consensus that the older women would more likely conceive if paired with younger men and vice versa especially if that is a kink that we want to explore.

No incest but step parents/siblings are allowed.
All characters are human
We do NOT need to fill all slots to get started, just enough to make it interesting.

Each family group has their own Jupiter space craft, kind of a space faring RV, but they are essentially out of fuel and stuck on the planet so it basically their home and all are clustered within driving distance of each other.

So that's my idea, I'd love to hear some input from potential players! I'll add more detail as I have time and inspiration.

Last edited:
Adding a new player to the group, if you have interest, now would be a good time to jump into our story.

We are considering adding a fourth family to our RP which will create some new openings. One of our existing writers is adding a character to be the father, so there are openings for a spouse and children aged 16+.

If someone could give me the quick version of what I need to do so I could jump in, I'd probbaly be interested in just about anything space colony related. I'm not sure where the actual rp itself is.

I would start by reading the Prologue in this post.

It also has links to the OOC and Character threads. You might scan the top post of each.

Hopefully that gets you to the point of being interested or at least knowing what questions to ask. It isn't heavily science fiction, setting is the near future 2046. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

The new family group has a father and mother already. We are looking for a daughter or two 16 to 26ish. The father is military and we have another soldier type, doesn't rule it out but it won't unique by any means. Engineering type would fit in well but really up to you.

I wouldn't try to read ALL of the threads but you might look at some recent entries to get a feel for the quantity and quality of writing. We have a pretty good group at this point and will want to maintain that level. We have a Sub-Forum so that we can write in different locations and times so that we don't get bogged down with a linear story and waiting a week for the next person to post.

I can play a 25 year old engineer if you like. She wouldn't be as experienced as the mother would have been, but she can still be really good at what she does. Any interest in a younger sister for her too? Also played by me. She could be 16 and not really expected to have any specialization but will be expected to do some kind of work.

That sounds reasonable enough, we wouldn't expect a 16 year old to have a real specialized skill. She would however be old enough to be expected to participate in the breeding program. The mother is still being set up but you can find some information on the father here to help guide your character concept. You can also bounce ideas of @Devil in the Details who is playing the father.

If you decide you want to join, I'll ask you to post a character concept either here or PM me. It should be similar in format to the one linked above for the father. Once we feel we have an understanding on things I will invite you to say hello in the OOC thread and post your characters.

We have some adoptees, though with the premise being a lack of genetic diversity, it needs to be limited. There are significant German ties to South America so definitely makes some sense. I don't think we will see @AndNich123 for a couple of hours yet, she is playing the mother. So you can reach out to her as well. There is a good chance there will be a son or a boyfriend. So if you want to play Latina we might be able to make one a girlfriend instead.

Cute choices, but I would let the mother weight in before getting too set on them. Adoption is a possibility but I would consider that separate from a girlfriend, it would be a one or the other sort of situation.

If you went the girlfriend option, it sort of assumes the family has a son. The 'girlfriend' might be long term, having embarked on the trip with the family, or someone the son hooked up with enroute and happened to be with him when the Resolute (the main ship) was destroyed, and is now stuck with them long term and vice versa. The latter maybe being the more interesting situation in my opinion. I like the idea of a date or two turning into something much more long term, then finding out about the breeding program to boot.

I need more than a face claim though. Did you see Erik's profile? You will need something like that as well. I guess daughter in law would be another option, but that is a bit different than girlfriend too. Some of this will need to be worked out with @Devil in the Details and @AndNich123 so everything makes sense between you all.

My goal is to be able to introduce the family some time this weekend. So we have some time, we may also get other interest. So bat around some ideas here and/or with the parents and when ready share the profile either here or send me via PM. Once we all are good, we can get you started.

Hi, @Fandomizer

I have a couple of characters in the story and am considering writing either a son of the new family or a boyfriend to a daughter. I like your face claims, very hot. Hopefully we'll be talking a bit over the next few days. I'll wait to see what you come up with and adapt from there.

X

Another Bump:

Fourth family is forming so if you are interested now is a good time to join. We are especially looking for a younger male 16 to 26ish, either bisexual or homosexual. Given the nature of the story, some MxF sex will occur, he doesn't have to enjoy it, just has to do his duty. We already have one bi-sexual male character for MxM scenes if interested.

Last edited:
Been eyeing this awhile but now that it's summer, I'd like to try my hand and join. Read a good bit and cultivated my idea overtime as well if I may run it by you.

Been eyeing this awhile but now that it's summer, I'd like to try my hand and join. Read a good bit and cultivated my idea overtime as well if I may run it by you.
Thank you for your interest.

Please send your idea at your first opportunity so we can add you at the same time as this new group. You can post here or send me a PM if you prefer.

Still interested in a couple more females or maybe gender fluid to add to our group.

@Kegger0311 you are welcome to pitch a character concept or pick one of the open roles from the top post of our character thread (link at the top of this thread). We are still looking.

Assuming our two prospective males commit, yes we would be more needing females or a mix.

Back
Top Bottom