Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space - (Breeding/Age Gaps/Shared Spouses) Non-Canon

LeaT

Supernova
I and a few others are looking to pick things back up from last year. If you were a part of the group, you are welcome to join us. If you weren't but are interested, we can probably find a role for you.

Despite the title, this is not a heavy Sci-Fi theme and we are only borrowing the setting from the Lost in Space franchise. It is set in the not so distant future. It is more of a trying to preserve humanity among a small group of survivors.

You are welcome to read the original pitch below or peruse the various threads in our sub-forum to get an idea of the story. The top post of the Character thread shows the family structure and open spots. "Open" characters can be adopted more or less 'as is' or you can retool them within reason.

Main Sub-Forum
Lost in Space IC
OOC Thread
Character Thread

netflix-lost-in-space-hero.jpg

If you are wondering if I am talking about the 1960's TV show, the Netflix reboot, or the 1998 movie, the answer is YES! And No, because you don't have to be intimately familiar with any of them to follow my version of this tale. (They are all a knock off of Swiss Family Robinson but you don't need to know that either.) Basically the story is about a family on a spaceship headed to a new colony of humans near Alpha Centauri but they get lost. But in our version, I'd like to see 3 families if we can get enough players, though we might just have to double up to make it work.

Premise: Instead of joining a larger, genetically diverse colony it is just the 3 families that have to settle on some isolated planet. We can play out some of the trials and tribulations but I want to focus largely on the idea that their impromptu colony will die out in several generations due to a lack of genetic diversity. UNLESS, they carefully breed all the females among all the males in such a way as...blah blah blah lots of science stuff. In essence, wives will have to mate with other husbands or sons of other family groups. Husbands will have to mate with other wives or daughters of other family groups. (Obviously sons and daughters need to be 16 or over.) There would also be some consensus that the older women would more likely conceive if paired with younger men and vice versa especially if that is a kink that we want to explore.

No incest but step parents/siblings are allowed.
All characters are human
We do NOT need to fill all slots to get started, just enough to make it interesting.

Each family group has their own Jupiter space craft, kind of a space faring RV, but they are essentially out of fuel and stuck on the planet so it basically their home and all are clustered within driving distance of each other.

So that's my idea, I'd love to hear some input from potential players! I'll add more detail as I have time and inspiration.

Last edited:
@LeaT Also mentions new characters. So perhaps if there is another Male that joins up I could see what I could come up with.

@AndNich123 We are not playing a canon sort of game so you don't really need to know much about the show (any version there have been at least 3).

We also don't need a perfect match of male and female characters. We would like to fill the 2 female roles that just became vacant 16F and 26F. You can tweak the face and personality but the names and family situations would stay the same. The 16F is an adopted daughter, the 26F is a medical doctor and the daughter of a lesbian couple. I think you could be fine with either.

I have a family function tonight so I will be a bit scarce but will answer questions the best I can.

Reboot? That's the thing. I dont know anything about the show. Should that keep me out?
It is just a high tech robot, kind of somewhat what you can find on the net Atlas® | Boston Dynamics , just a couple of generationsnewer. The one in the Robinson's Jupiter does not have a human face and have four arms, but adding some outside cosmetic changes are the smallest problems...

And this roleplay isn't at all about the Lost in Space movies or series, I think my character is the closest to Canon - but you can read in the starter post what is the situation. (No need to have outside knowledge that much...)

Ny only issue with playing a character that someone else has already established is that others could be disappointed when the character is literally played completely different than they have grown accustomed to, that she is a different person in all aspects. It's also why I dont like to rp celebs. I would not get the personality spot on.

If you pick up Judy, her and my character Allen will be paired together. I haven't seen how the previous Judy was played so it isn't going to affect me one way or another.

I have sort of the same issue as I took over a couple characters that already existed. I kept one face claim and ditched the other. So far so good but I'm pretty new to it, but you won't get any complaints from me. I haven't heard any complaints on how I am handling them, but maybe they are just being nice.

There is some interaction with MC from Mei (dr. Smith's 'office') but feel free to change the directions where it was going. I would rather keep what already happened and was written down and spoken In Character up until now (as we do not have the option to rewrite Motoharu's posts), but you are free to tweak the background and character...

@AndNich123 I understand your concern about taking on an existing character. Whether it is you or someone else, we will try to fill those existing spots, so no matter what there will be a bit of, I won't say disappointment, but just a realization that the character has changed a bit. There is no avoiding it for us so it isn't like you or someone else came in and pushed the old player out, they had to leave for their own reasons. I think we will all understand.

One constraint for Judy though is that she is a Blasian girl (Black/Asian mix) and that is somewhat fixed due to her parents. Doesn't have to be the same face claim being used now but should be plausible. She is also a doctor so she has some role there in the story as well.

Both open characters have had some sexual trysts but haven't been thoroughly developed at this point and no strong relationships yet. Judy has been a driver for the need for the breeding program based on science, Mei has been very reluctant as she sort of identifies as a lesbian but not firmly so. She is adopted, currently an Asian face claim but is not required.

We do have an idea for incorporating new characters but it has not yet been started, if that is the route you prefer, I'm sure we can work something out.

We would love to have you take on one of these slots, you seem to be an established writer here on Bluemoon and that is what we are looking for to keep our story moving. So please think about it and let us know if and when you decide.

I'm pretty interested in playing. As it stands right now, the two free character's personalities are a little different from what I'm interested in playing. I'd be mostly interested in playing Mei, but as it stands right now would it would need to involve some major character changes, possibly retcons. Ultimately, I think what would be most appealing to me would be being part of a new family with some others.

Hi, thanks for your interest.

Would you be willing to just write a character description similar to those in our character thread showing what you want to play. Then maybe we can talk about how best to incorporate your preferred character into the story?

Hi, thanks for your interest.

Would you be willing to just write a character description similar to those in our character thread showing what you want to play. Then maybe we can talk about how best to incorporate your preferred character into the story?
Sure. Would you like me to write something from the point of view of the character arriving with a family in tow, or something where they would be arriving solo?

Not seeing seeing a huge influx of new players, I'm reluctant to start a new family. However, being the premise of the story is based on a fairly shallow gene pool, I would like to avoid more unrelated characters, though it isn't a huge deal. So I would try not to worry about family and focus more on personality, general appearance, sexual kinks and limits.

Does that seem reasonable to start?

Jessica Winters, 17F, 5'5"
Jessica had it made back home on earth. She had everything a high school girl ever wanted. Money, popularity, friends, boys, you name it. Obviously, she didn't want to go on this stupid trip to go colonize another planet or whatever. But when you're 6 months shy of turning 18, you don't have much choice in matters like those. She misses the comforts of life back home greatly, and is more than a little bit displeased with her new living situation. Those who dislike her, whom she affectionately dubs as her "haters" would describe her as judgemental, selfish, stuck-up, or bitchy. But once you get to know her you'll find that she can be fun to be around. She's wild, and loves to party. She'll push you out of your comfort zone in a good way, and before you know it you'll be having fun, laughing, and dancing right beside her.

On World Occupation: Jessica doesn't have many useful skills or talents for survival. That means she's left doing whatever menial chores there are. Even then, she does these painstakingly slow, and with frequent breaks and complaints.

Sexual Orientation: Jessica's mostly interested in men, but she's not opposed to making out, or groping her girl friends for a bit of fun, or just to turn some guy on.

Kinks: Jessica's a bit of a size queen, and definitely into guys who are blessed in the downstairs department. She also loves to give oral, or tit jobs. She loves being desired. She likes guy's thirsting over her, worshiping her body. Although, for the right guy she certainly doesn't mind turning into a depraved little slut for him.

(Out of character, I'm also open interested in breeding/pregnancy related things for her, non-con to con, and some sort of "bitch-breaking". Where a man she doesn't respect, or feel attracted to slowly degrades her into being a slut for him.)

Let me know what you think of it. I left some of her backstory vague, so that I can fit it in with any other players. I'd love to figure out some more stuff about her familial relationships if there's anyone interested in joining her family at all.

Last edited:
I see what you mean about her not fitting in with the existing families. Let's give the group a chance to have some ideas. If you want to say hello in our OOC Thread perhaps you can get some discussion with other members that will help.

Maybe she’s a niece or daughter of a family friend that expected to be on the second wave of colonists?

I'm flexible but if we are trying to keep the same 'footprint' we have now, I'd just call her Jessica Stevensen and have her take the place of Mei. If she is adopted she doesn't have to look like anyone else in the family. Allen seems like the kind of parent that would indulge a girl like Jessica, maybe even encourage her. His rather abrupt decision to join the colony sort of fits her story as well, it was an impulse and he didn't ask her.

From what I've seen of Mei, I'd love to have her back, but I think that is a bit too tight a fit to expect a new writer to run with and try keep her the same. Using a new name at least holds out the hope we could bring Mei back. But this way we don't have to invent a whole new family. She could also be biological taking more after the mother if we prefer.

If we do not have Mei, then we can forget about her part in this roleplay fully, unless she gets some kind of 'bad end' - in which case I would bemore than happy to play her until she is gone as a player character or dead.

We could always play that Mei disappeared after the slumber party (because I am not sure when thathappened, but Mei visited dr. Smith on the morning of 19th). But in thatcase, people have to start looking for her!

We should move the discussion of how to proceed to our OOC Thread. This thread is more geared to finding new players, and answering their questions.

We are still open to new players so please post if interested.

Still looking for some active writers to fill in some openings in this ongoing story.

Back
Top Bottom