Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space - (Breeding/Age Gaps/Shared Spouses) Non-Canon

LeaT

Supernova
I and a few others are looking to pick things back up from last year. If you were a part of the group, you are welcome to join us. If you weren't but are interested, we can probably find a role for you.

Despite the title, this is not a heavy Sci-Fi theme and we are only borrowing the setting from the Lost in Space franchise. It is set in the not so distant future. It is more of a trying to preserve humanity among a small group of survivors.

You are welcome to read the original pitch below or peruse the various threads in our sub-forum to get an idea of the story. The top post of the Character thread shows the family structure and open spots. "Open" characters can be adopted more or less 'as is' or you can retool them within reason.

Main Sub-Forum
Lost in Space IC
OOC Thread
Character Thread

netflix-lost-in-space-hero.jpg

If you are wondering if I am talking about the 1960's TV show, the Netflix reboot, or the 1998 movie, the answer is YES! And No, because you don't have to be intimately familiar with any of them to follow my version of this tale. (They are all a knock off of Swiss Family Robinson but you don't need to know that either.) Basically the story is about a family on a spaceship headed to a new colony of humans near Alpha Centauri but they get lost. But in our version, I'd like to see 3 families if we can get enough players, though we might just have to double up to make it work.

Premise: Instead of joining a larger, genetically diverse colony it is just the 3 families that have to settle on some isolated planet. We can play out some of the trials and tribulations but I want to focus largely on the idea that their impromptu colony will die out in several generations due to a lack of genetic diversity. UNLESS, they carefully breed all the females among all the males in such a way as...blah blah blah lots of science stuff. In essence, wives will have to mate with other husbands or sons of other family groups. Husbands will have to mate with other wives or daughters of other family groups. (Obviously sons and daughters need to be 16 or over.) There would also be some consensus that the older women would more likely conceive if paired with younger men and vice versa especially if that is a kink that we want to explore.

No incest but step parents/siblings are allowed.
All characters are human
We do NOT need to fill all slots to get started, just enough to make it interesting.

Each family group has their own Jupiter space craft, kind of a space faring RV, but they are essentially out of fuel and stuck on the planet so it basically their home and all are clustered within driving distance of each other.

So that's my idea, I'd love to hear some input from potential players! I'll add more detail as I have time and inspiration.

Last edited:
Giving this a bump to see if anyone wants to return or jump in fresh.

Back
Top Bottom