Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kara the School Slut (Gudao x Alisa RP)

"I think that's a yes. Come here, babe." Scott motioned for her to straddle his waist as her hand grabbed his cock which was already starting to harden into that long and thick shape that she knew so well as they began to pull out of the parking lot, able to see all the students walking around but they were unable to see the lewd action about to take place in the back of the luxury car.

Kara slid onto his lap and pressed against him, kissing him, probing his mouth with her tongue. "Fuck me." The two magic words that she could use to make any man melt, the two magic words that made him melt every time, she bit her lip, "Fuck me." she said again.

Scott eagerly returned the kiss, pushing his tongue against her own as their appendages swirled around in his mouth; as she pulled away to beg him to fuck her, he tugged her shirt up to reveal her perky tits and began to suck eagerly on on one of her mounds, his tongue swirling around her perky nipple. "If you want me to fuck you babe then pull my cock out and mount it yourself." He commanded her with a chuckle as his teeth ground her nipple between them.

In two seconds Kara had her pants and underwear off and in two seconds after that she had his cock out of his pants and two seconds after that she was bouncing on it as hard and fast as she could, "You...like......that?" she asked with a moan.

Scott was happy to see how excited and eager Kara was as she was fucking his cock in no time flat after her told her what to do. He wrapped his arms around her slim waist and gave her ass a hard spank as he began to move his hips as well, his bulbous tip pushing up against her cervix after a few thrusts as he nodded his head. "Fuck yeah, I love it babe. I love fucking your pussy so much and I love you. I'm gonna fuck you all night tonight...you are looking forward to that, aren't you?" He grinned before moving to suck on her tit roughly as they fucked in the back seat of his car.

"Mmmhmm." Kara said with a moan, throwing her head back and bouncing on his cock, she didn't intend to cum, but she was going to ride him all the way to his house.

Scott was enjoying the pace but he clearly wanted more too as he gave her bubbly ass another spank. "You liking this, babe? We can go a bit faster though, can't we?" He asked in a teasing manner as he began to plow his cock harder and faster into her; his tip once again slammed past her cervix and entered her womb and if she looked down she could see the outline of his manly cock through her stomach as he continued to tease her tits and ass with his hands and lips as he fucked her so deeply.

Kara nodded and started to gyrate her hips more, she didn't plan to cum, but she was getting close, his cock, it always did amazing things to her insides, thankfully she was on birth control, or she would have had his children ten times over at this point. "Harder." she said biting her lip, she didn't plan to cum, but plans change.

"You got it, babe. Give daddy a kiss as he pounds your pussy." Scott commanded her as he fucked her even harder, his cock bottoming out inside her at last as his cock pounded away so vigorously into her needy cunt. He spanked her bubbly ass a few more times, leaving a nice red handprint as her tits jiggled right in front of her face as they fucked like the needy lovers they were.

Kara let out a loud cry as he penetrated her, she arched her back, clawed at the seats and finally grabbed him by the collar and pulled herself in for a kiss as she moaned and had a squirting orgasm all over his cock.

Scott eagerly kissed Kara back, his tongue clashing with her own in her mouth as they kissed passionately. Her tits molded against his strong chest and her bubbly ass molded against his fingers as he continued to pump into her, showing no signs of slowing down and seemingly only getting faster as she came. He pulled his lips away from her own, messy strands of saliva connecting them for a few brief moments as he grinned. "I'm gonna cum soon, babe."

"Fuck my ass." she moaned again, wanting another load, she lifted up so his cock slid out of her pussy and he could line the head of his cock up with her rosebud and she could bounce on it.

"You're really needy today huh, babe?" Scott asked her with a grin as he gave Kara what she wanted, pressing his bulbous and messy tip up against her puckered up asshole and then slamming it deep inside her with a single thrust as he moaned loudly. "You do the moving now, babe." He commanded Kara, giving her ass another spank to compel her.

Kira moaned, nearly screamed again as she grabbed him by the shoulders, leaned back and started to bounce on his cock, letting herself feel every inch of it as she rode it and fucked herself into oblivion.

Scott simply leaned into the seat as his moans grew louder because of how roughly Kara was fucking him and how tight her ass was around his thick and meaty cock. He sucked eagerly on her jiggling tits in front of his face and groped and squeezed her rear as the pressure grew in his cock. "I'm gonna cum soon, babe! I'm gonna fill your ass with cum...you want that?"

"Yeah!" Kara shouted as she bounced on his cock harder, "Fucking give it to me!" she moaned, she could no longer contain her orgasm as she sprayed juices all over Scott's lap.

"Ah! Kara! Take my cum in your ass you slut!" Scott moaned as he pumped his cock into her with a final rough push and flooded Kara's ass with his hot and sticky seed. His load poured into her and the excess leaked down onto the seat as he caught his breath, his cock still erect and twitching inside her ass. "God, babe...your ass is so good."

"Mmhm." Kara moaned out, still riding the high of her orgasm, sweating, breathing heavily, she kept bouncing, milking him for all he was worth.

"Fuck babe...if you keep moving like that, I'm going to get hard again." Scott warned her as his cock did indeed stop going flaccid and just started to get hard and erect once more. "Fuck...suck me off Kara, I want to see your lips wrapped around my cock."

"No." Kara said, for once she was doing this her way, she started to rock her hips and gyrate on his cock again.

"Kara! Ahhhhh~ Fuck babe." Scott moaned loudly, his cock once more fully erect inside her ass as she rocked her hips. He was still catching his breath so for now he just let her move at her own pace as he moved his hands to played with her tits as he planted kisses up and down her neck. "You're so amazing, baby."

"I know." Kara said with a moan, "It's why you pay me." she started to bounce harder, she was going to get a second load out of him.

"Admit it though...you're fine doing this for free too...aren't you?" Scott teased her as he began to move his hips once more, taking control back. HIs hips began gyrating quickly, pounding his cock hard and deep into her ass once more, stretching and molding her ass to the shape of his cock as he moved his hands to tease her clitoris and one of her nipples, tugging and rubbing her sensitive buds as he fucked her ass so brutally.

The answer that was true was no, the answer he wanted to hear was yes, he wanted to feel superior and as far as fuck buddies went, he was. "For you." she moaned, "Yes."

"I'll fuck you whenever you want then, Kara. Free of charge." He teased as he pounded away into her ass and then pulled out, slapping his cock against her pussy and rubbing his tip against her clitoris. "I want to cum inside your slutty pussy now." He uttered before slamming deep into her awaiting cunt and only two thrusts later his tip had slammed past her cervix and back into her womb once more!

Back
Top Bottom