Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kara the School Slut (Gudao x Alisa RP)

Michael's blush intensified and he frowned slightly, embarrassed at being rejected but he nodded his head and quickly began to smile as he grasped Kara's hand and squeezed it gently. "Lead the way then!"

"Mhhhmmm." She lead them down the hall, stopped by her locker, put a few things in it and took them to their next class, which was AP physics. She walked in and sat at one of the tall long black tables, "Come on Mike, you're my lab partner today." she smiled.

Michael followed Kara happily as they soon moved to class and he eagerly sat with her to be her lab partner as the lecture soon began and they were told what experiment they'd be doing. Michael took the lead in starting them out but he was utterly happy to be working with Kara and it showed on his face. Kara would get a text from Scott midway through class though, telling her to meet him during lunch beneath the bleachers on the football field.

K

Was all Kara replied, as it was all she had time for. "Hey Michel, sorry, I won't be at lunch today, I have to run home and give my dad his meds, he is sick, and he sort of forgets, I will be back right after though, I promise." she said with a faked smile, one day she may tell him, one day she may even give up prostituting herself for money and find love, but, today was not that day, maybe in college, then she would be able to escape this hole she had put herself, in, but, until then, she had to lie. She liked Michael and was not sure how he would think of her if he found out.

"Ah, alright! Drive safe and I'll see you after lunch then!" Michael said as class ended and he moved to give her a hug; he then turned and gave her a small wave before running off to meet with some friends for lunch. Meanwhile, Scott was waiting under the bleachers where he told Kara to meet him, and upset look on his face. He had just gotten into a fight with his girlfriend during the last class and he wanted to take out some of his pent up lust and frustration on Kara.

"Hey." Kara said, "Second time today Scott, anything going on you wanna tell your play toy about?" she said, stepping forward to him and kissing him on the neck.

"Yeah...my girlfriend is being a bitch." Scott sighed as he wrapped an arm around Kara's waist and gave her bubbly ass a firm spank before starting to kiss her cheek and forehead. "She's just so troublesome...you are so much better in everyway." He confessed before pulling away slightly and looking at her. "Can you go change into your volleyball uniform? I want to fuck you in that right now."

"Okay." she said, quickly wanting to leave for just a second, he was doing it again. They had long ago come to the realization that they were utterly incompatible outside of sex, which would explain why he fucked her so often, she got to the locker room quickly, changed into her volleyball uniform and ran back out to meet him, she put her hands behind her back, "Oh no, coach, I didn't do so well in practice today, I'm sorry, are you going to punish me?"

Scott always loved seeing Kara in her volleyball uniform, it was just so sexy. "That's right, you let the team down. Bend over my legs here and I'll give you your punishment." Scott commanded her with a grin, eyeing her bubbly ass as he licked his lips.

Kara did as instructed and bent over his knee, "I'm sorry coach." she said feigning sadness, "P-please don't punish me too hard this time." she said this of course, but what she meant was please fuck my brains out and leave me a mess like you always do, she knew it, he knew it.

"Sorry isn't good enough, you let the whole team down, Kara!" Scott berated her as he gave her a firm spank through her shorts before tugging the garment down to reveal her bubbly ass. Another swift and powerful spank followed as he watched her ass jiggle wildly as he licked his lips, his cock starting to harden in his pants and pressing against her stomach.

"What do I have to do to stay on the team coach?" Kara asked as she started to rub his crotch, knowing full well what she had to do, but this was their little roleplay, she was good at it too. "I'll do anything coach, just tell me."

"You need to be punished....by taking my cock like a good little slut. If you want your place on the team that badly you'll fuck me until I say stop, understand?" Scott asked her with a low chuckle as he spanked her ass again, her rear now a bright red from the punishment his hand had been inflicting on her.

"Yes coach." Kara said as she lowered her thong and bent over, awaiting his cock to ram her.

"Don't you think you should beg and ingratiate yourself a bit more? You're trying to earn my forgiveness after all." Scott smirked as he slapped his cock against her bubbly ass a few times while his bulbous tip rubbed against her folds and her clitoris, teasing her with the thoughts of pleasure to come.

"Fuck my ass coach!" She shouted, then covered her mouth, "I mean, if you want to." she purred, "It would be a fitting punishment to claim that for yourself." Of course this was a lie, most guys loved fucking her ass, most guys went for it first, Scott was the only one who didn't, but she secretly wanted to, she wanted to know what his enormous cock felt like going in her ass.

β€œYou want it in your ass...what a slutty girl.” Scott chuckled as he pushed the bulbous tip of his cock against the entrance to her tight rear. β€œI’ll give you what you want the .” He growled as he pushed his rod deep into her awaiting ass and just as she thought it was the longest and thickest cock in her ass ever and it felt so good for her.

Kara bit her lip in an effort to suppress the loudest moan that had ever escaped her lips, the effort was made, and it fell fantastically short as it escaped her lips and she screamed, nothing intelligible just the loudest scream she had ever let out, it was a miracle no one heard as the scream sounded like she was being murdered, as soon as the cock filled her, she orgasmed instantly and her legs buckled as she struggled to stand.

"You like that, Kara? You like having my cock buried in this slutty ass of yours? How many cocks has this ass taken? I bet it's taken a ton but even then, my cock is still the best, isn't it!?" Scott asked with a laugh as he pushed more and more of his cock deeper into her tight ass, stretching her and shaping her ass to the shape of his cock. He moved his hands to grasp her hips to keep her standing so he could fuck her brutally and roughly as his fingers toyed with her labia and clitoris.

"YOURS IS THE BIGGEST!!" Kara shouted, "OH GOD GIVE IT TO ME HARDER!" she yelled, "MORE!" she was drooling and panting and moaning, almost as if his cock had unleashed her inner slut, most times that is exactly what it did, but this time, him fucking her ass had really pressed a button she had forgotten about long ago and it drove her wild.

Scott gave her what she wanted as he fucked her harder and faster; his cock was soon fully sheathed inside her tight ass as his hips slapped against her bubbly asscheeks with every rough thrust. β€œYou like that Kara? You like my big cock fucking your slutty ass? Cum for me, Kara! Cum from me fucking your ass!” Scott roared before kissing her roughly and pinching her clitoris.

As if the command caused the explosive orgasm, as soon as he said the words she squirted all over her thighs and all over his as well, she let out another scream that sounded like she was being murdered, her legs started to buckle and she had to grab onto something to keep herself standing up straight.

Scott grinned as Kara came hard, squirting hard like a true slut as she coated both of their thighs in love nectar. He could feel the pressure building up in his cock and Kara could feel it throbbing as his own climax neared. β€œSay you love me, Kara. Say you love me more than anyone else!” Scott commanded her, wanting more than anything else to hear those words from her in her pleasured haze.

"Oh god Scott, I love you so fucking much!" She shouted, and moaned agian.

β€œKara! I love you too! I’m cumming babe!” Scott groaned as with a final thrust he came deep inside Kara’s ass, filling her to the brim as the excess leaked out of her ravished ass and dripped to the dirt below. Scott caught his breath, hold Kara tight to him as his cock releases the last of his load inside her.

Back
Top Bottom