Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kara the School Slut (Gudao x Alisa RP)

Kara bit her lip and moaned, the feeling of his seed filling her up gave her another, albeit less explosive orgasm, she was sweating and panting and rubbing her tits, still riding the high from her previous orgasm. "Oh god, Scott, you're so amazing."

β€œYou’re amazing too, Kara.” Scott whispered hotly in her ear, planting hot kisses up and down her neck softly as he pulled his still half erect cock out of her ass and rubbed it against her bubbly rear. β€œ Come home with me tonight, Kara. Let’s have even more fun.” He offered her with a grin as he nibbled playfully on her neck.

"I cant tonight." She cooed, "I have an exam I have to study for." she kissed him on the cheek, "You will have me on the weekend remember?" She cooed softly, "I still have to study and set myself up for success."

β€œDamn...still, there is nothing sexier than a smart girl who knows what she needs to do.” Scott chuckled softly as he kisses her neck and cheek a few times before nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck. His hands played with one of her tits and stroked the folds of her labia. β€œWell, if that’s the case...how about one more round before we go? I’m still hard after all...” Scott whispered suggestively into her ear.

"Quickie this time hon." she said, "Give it to me hard and fast."

β€œYou got it, babe. I’ll make sure you cum at least two more times though.” He teased as he kept her bent over doggy style and pressed his bulbous tip against her soaked entrance. With no warning or teasing this time he slammed his cock hard and deep inside her waiting pussy!

"Ooh god!" She moaned, "I love it when you do that." she said with a gasp and began to gyrate her hips against his cock, moaning and begging for more.

β€œAnd I love it when you move your hips like that, babe.” Scott moaned as he pushed his cock harder and deeper into her, matching her gyration to get the most depth and after only two thrusts his tip was already pushing against her cervix!

"Oh fuck!" she said, "I can always......study...." She panted as she felt orgasmic juices drip down her leg, "Tomorrow."

"Kara...." Scott smiled as he leaned over to kiss her roughly as his cock pushed past her cervix and into her womb! He fucked her deeply and roughly but it was so passionate too and it was clear Scott still had feelings for the girls based on how he fucked her and talked with her. He released her lips and grinned, "Meet me by the school exit after classes....my chauffer will pick us up. I have tinted window so...we can have some fun on the ride over." Scott offered with a smirk as he spanked her ass and teased and tugged on her clitoris roughly.

"Oooohkay." she moaned, "Hang on a sec." she said, grabbing her phone, she texted Michael.

Hey, something has come up, rain check on that study date tomorrow instead? :)

She let out another moan and gyrated her hips, his cock was so huge, and it penetrated her in ways no other could, she let out a guttural moan and started to buck her hips.

"Who were you texting?" Scott asked out of curiosity, slowing his thrusts so she could type and waiting for her answer. Once she answered he resumed fucking her like a bitch in heat, his cock bottoming out inside her as he filled her womb and pussy with his thick and manly cock. He grasped a handful of her hair and used it like a leash, tugging back roughly on her hair to force her back even harder onto his cock.

"You like being fucked like a bitch in heat, Kara?" Scott asked with a long moan as his other hand continued to twist and tease her clitoris as Kara received a text reply on her phone

Michael: Of course! Life happens and the test isn't until next week so we have plenty of time! Hope everything is okay!

"My....stUUUdy partner." she moaned, "Yes, more please, she begged, plow me into oblivion daddy."

"Oh? I didn't know you had a study partner." Scott chuckled as he gave Kara what she wanted, fucking her so hard and fast, pounding all thoughts but pleasure out of her head as he grunted and moaned himself, rubbing and tugging on her clitoris as he nibbled and sucked on a spot on her neck. "Cum for me, Kara. Cum for daddy and then I'll fill you up with my cum!"

"Yes....daAAAADY!!" she screamed and had another orgasm just for him, all over herself, all over him, at this point it would be impossible for her to go throughout the rest of the day without smelling like sex, but she didn't care.

"Ah! Kara! Fuck! I'm cumming babe!" Scott grunted as he pushed his cock deep inside her womb and filled her to the brim with his hot and sticky seed. Her stomach rounded out slightly from being so filled with cum and his half erect cock and the excess leaked from her quivering cunt down her thighs. He caught his breath as he slowly pulled his cock out of her ravished pussy. "Clean me off, babe."

Kara happily got on her knees and sucked his cock, deepthroating him and licking his balls, tasting her essence with his mixed together, it was heaven and she lost herself in just sucking his cock.

"Ahhhh, fuck Kara....you are so good." Scott complimented her as he ran his fingers through her hair and cupped her cheek, running his fingers against her skin as his cock throbbed inside her mouth. He wished he could just fuck Kara all day and not have to worry about his needy girlfriend or classes.

Kara pulled Scotts cock out of her mouth with a gasp as she stood up, "There, all clean." she said as she began to pull up her pants.

"Thanks babe. So you'll meet me at the exit after 6th period, right?" He asked her, clearly excited at the prospect of being able to take her home and fuck her all night.

"Mmmhmm." She said with a nod, looking at her phone, breathing a sigh of relief finally reading Michale's reply, glad he was not angry.

"See you at four o'clock daddy." She kissed him on the cheek then took off to finish her classes for the day.

The rest of the day passed pretty uneventfully and soon the bell to end 6th period and the school day rang. Students were bustling about to and fro and Scott himself had just finished grabbing his things from his locker and was waiting at the entrance to the school for Kara. His car, a Lamborghini was already pulled up to the entrance of the school and his driver was waiting in the driver's seat.

Kara had made her way through the day for the most part without anyone asking her why she reeked of sex, she got some strange looks but that was about it. She walked up to Scott and pressed into him. "Ready daddy?" she asked.

"Of course, babe. I'm always ready for you." He teased as he squeezed her ass so everyone nearby could see. He then opened the door to the back seat of his car and got in with Kara. There was a divider between the back seats and the front and Scott looked at Kara with an eager grin as the car began to move. The divider is one way so he can't see or hear back here unless I open the window...you want to have some fun on the way babe?"

Kara let out a devilish grin and shoved her hand in Scott's pants, grabbing his cock, "What do you think?"

Back
Top Bottom