Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kara the School Slut (Gudao x Alisa RP)

"Oh fuck!" She cried out, and started to moan lewdly and bounce on his cock like the whore she was. She panted, and drooled all over herself, his cock sending her into a new high of orgasmic pleasure.

"Keep cumming, Kara! Don't stop cumming for me! I'm gonna fill you up with my seed and knock you up!" Scott roared as he fucked her even harder and faster than before. They both knew she was on birth control but Scott often liked to use language like this and with how hard and deep he was fucking her womb at the moment it seemed almost believable that he would be able to knock her up, despite her birth control! He roared and pounded away into her pussy and womb vigorously as his own climax was right around the corner.

"Yes!" Kara shouted, "YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!" She screamed as she squirted all over Scott and the seat of the car, unable to hold back the orgasm, from the endless fluids he seemed to pump out of her, no one else made her cum like Scott, that's why she would drop everything for him, well the money was good too, but also he could dick her like no other.

"Keeping cumming, Kara! Don't you dare stop!" Scott roared as he pounded into her with a vigor that seemed endless. Finally, after a violent thrust he came deep inside Kara's womb, pumping her full of his hot and sticky seed. Her stomach rounded out slightly from being so stuffed with his seed and his cock and he kept moving his hips, pumping into her roughly as he poured his load into her. As his climax died down his thrusting slowed and soon he stopped entirely to catch his breath as he rested his face into the crook of Kara's neck.

Kara rested her chin on top of Scott's head as her breathing slowed and she came down from her third? Was it fourth? Fifth? She couldn't even keep track anymore, it was definitely more than two, that much she knew, orgasm's with Scott were special, mostly because she didn't have to fake them, there were some guys who had never actually made her cum, and she had to fake an orgasm just so they would still feel manly and pay her. "I love you so much Scott." Kara said, of course they were not in love, but this was part of the dance, part of the game they played, after all Kara was the ultimate girlfriend experience.

β€œI love you too, babe.” Scott replied, his breath still ragged as he cupped her check with his right hand, stroking her soft skin gently before running his fingers through her long, flowing locks of hair. He turned to look out the window and the he grinned at Kara.

β€œClean me off, babe. We are almost to my place.” Scott told her as they drive though the ritziest neighborhood in town.

"Of course." Kara said as she slid down his chest and in between his legs, gingerly licking his cock and cleaning her and his fluids from it, moaning and kissing it.

Scott moaned softly as his ran his hand through Kara's hair and cupped her cheek as she cleaned him off. "Fuck, babe....so fucking good. I hope you are ready because I'm going to fuck you all night." Scott offered with a large grin as they pulled into the driveway of his luxurious manor. Kara knew that Scott was very likely to keep that promise,

And indeed Kara and Scott did fuck for hours, towards the end of the affair Kara was not sure she could still even cum, let alone Scott, and if there had been a sex Olympics they would have won several gold medals, Kara finally plopped on the bed, sweaty, naked and exhausted, she probably had a few more left in her, but she wanted rest, even if it was brief. Just then there was a knock at the door. "Scott, you didn't tell me you were expecting company."

Scott has never gone for this long or this hard before, something was different to be sure. What Scott didn’t tell her was the fact that he had taken some virility drug to give him even more stamina. His cock was still hard and erect, glistening with sweat and cum. He heard the knock and raised a curious eyebrow.

β€œI’m not expecting anyone....who is it?” There was a pause and now reply and Scott just shrugged. "Guess we were just hearing things....you ready to keep going, babe?"

Last edited:
"Sure." Kara said as she bit her lip and looked at him with longing in her eyes. "What next?" she asked, running her hands down her perfect body.

"Lets fill that pussy up of yours with some more cum....lay on your back, baby. I have a fun idea." Scott spoke with a large grin, his cock pulsing and throbbing, clearly ready for another round.

"Oh yeah?" Kara said, laying on her back, "What ya got for me daddy?"

Scott moved Kara's legs so he was pressing down on them and pinning them to her shoulder as he intended to fuck her mating press style. His cock slapped up against her quivering folders, rubbing his bulbous tip against her clitoris before pressing it up against her entrance. "You ready to get fucked nice and deep, Kara?" Scott asked her with a wide grin.

Kara grinned wide "I'm always ready for that massive cock daddy." She started pinching and playing with her left nipple, "Give it to me."

Scott slammed his cock deep into Kara's awaiting pussy, letting out a long moan as he filled her up so good. A few thrusts later and his tip was pushing at her cervix as he rocked his body back and forth before a powerful thrust slammed his cock past her cervix and into her womb. "Fuck...Kara....so good." Scott whispered hotly in her ear, nibbling and sucking on her earlobe as he fucked her deeply.

"Mmmhm." she moaned, biting her lip and gyrating her hips, she barely had any words as he pounded her, she wanted to go till he had nothing left and then keep going, he had always been the best fuck she had ever had, and would never turn him down if she was able to.

Scott looked down at the twisted and lewd expression on Kara's face and laughed. "You look good like that, Kara...lets keep you looking that way all weekend!" Scott grunted, pounding his cock even deeper and harder into her pussy as he rocked his body back and forth. Their bodies slapped together and the lurid sounds of their fucking echoed in his room as the bed creaked beneath them.

I have to study with Michael, thats what she wanted to say, thats what she should have said, but instead no words escaped her lips just several moans of pure pleasure, if there was anything Scott was good at it was making her forget everything else with his cock, in reality thats all he was good for, for her at least, she had greater ambitions than just being some whore, just it was the position she was in required her to indulge in such things.

Scott grunted as Kara climaxed, her pussy clamping down on his thick cock and spraying her love nectar over his crotch. Scott could still go though and he intended to; he didn't stop his gyrating hips and if anything his thrusts became harder, stronger and faster! Pounding and pounding away as the pressure slowly built up in his cock.

"You like that, Kara!? You like cumming from my thick cock fucking your womb and pussy? You like being my whore?" Scott managed to ask between moans and groans, sucking roughly on one of her tits as he played and toyed with her ass as well as he claimed her completely and utterly as his woman as his own climax neared.

"Yes!" She shouted, "Fuck yes!" she clawed at his back and gripped his waist with her legs, that, was not a lie, she did love getting fucked by Scott, sometimes she had thoughts of trying again, but she remembered the huge gap in their life goals among other things, Kara wanted to make something of herself, she wanted to change the world and leave her mark on it, Scott was just an Athlete, he would probably get a sports based scholarship and move on to be in a professional league and make even more money, but that wasn't for her, she had tried to study with Scott once, it ended exactly with what was happening now and she nearly failed her exam, while Scott failed his the school didn't really care, he was a star athlete, her on the other hand, that was a memory she preferred to repress.

"That's right, babe. Your pussy if perfect for my cock. Be my girl, Kara. I'll take care of you " Scott offered her, rolling and tugging on her nipples as he moved to plant his lips eagerly against her own, his tongue pushing its way roughly onto her mouth.

His cock slammed past her cervix and into her womb as he fucked her hard and deep, reaching places no man but him had ever reach and giving her so much pleasure. "You're Scott's Bitch from now on...say that. After that, I want you to call me Master and beg for my cum again." He whispered hotly in her ear, a twisted grin on his face as the pressure in his cock mounted, his climax nearing.

He didn't reply, she knew that he knew they were utterly incompatible outside of what was happening right now, instead she focused on the rhythm he was thrusting into her with she knew if she gave in like that, he would take it seriously, "Cum for me daddy." is what she said instead, wanting to end the encounter, the moment she feared had came, he was falling for her again, and she didn't want to go down that path all over again.

Scott had stopped talking, instead just grunting and moaning against Kara's breast; there was no time or energy for talking as he focused himself on the intense fucking instead, the pounding of his hips against her own, his cock slamming as deeply as it could into her, his tip brushing against the back of her womb as fucked her with just as much intensity as he had throughout the week, giving her the pleasure she had fallen in love with and become addicted to.

"Be mine, Kara...I'm better...I promise...be my girl." Scott moaned hotly into her ear, the pressure building up in his cock to become too intense. "I'm gonna cum soon, Kara...tell me where you want it..."

"Yes I'm yours!" she moaned, "Cum all over my pretty face!" Kara shouted, feeling another intense orgasm quake her body, what had she just done? What had she just agreed too? That thought immediately left her mind as another orgasm ran through her body, "Cum all over my face!" She shouted.

Back
Top Bottom