Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kara the School Slut (Gudao x Alisa RP)

"Kara!" Her submission to him caused Scott to finally bust his load, pumping some of his load into her womb and pussy before he could pull out and grant her wish. He stroked his cock to keep the orgasm going as he splattered the rest of his load all over her sexy face and jiggling tits as he started to catch his breath, his cock still throbbing and erect after making Kara's face a lovely mess with his cum.

Kara licked her lips and began to push the cum into her mouth with her fingers, swallowing it happily, careful not to miss any of it, she loved the taste of Scott's seed about it as well, something about the salty thick musk aroused her more than it did with anyone else, Scott also had a gigantic cock, which most definitely helped, and he knew how to use it so that was an added benefit as well. "I love you." she said.

"I love you too, Kara." Scott smiled as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck. "I love you so much. I'm glad you're willing to give us another try. I'd do anything for you." He offered with a soft whisper into her ear as his still erect cock settled into resting between her bubbly ass checks as he ran his fingers through her hair.

The moment of clarity happened and she realized what she had committed herself to, "Anything?" she asked, "How will this be different than last time?" she was hopeful a little maybe he had changed, maybe he wouldn't just want to fuck her day and night anymore, maybe he would let her be herself and not some fuck toy and pursue her dreams and go to college and live up to her potential.

"Anything. You name it and I'll do what I can to help." Scott offered with a soft smile as he leaned down and kissed her forehead gently. "If it's not something I can help you directly with then I'll do my best to get you whatever help you need. I realized I was kind of greedy last time and I want you to be happy too, Kara." Scott sounded sincere and the look in his eyes seemed sincere as he gazed into her own.

She sat up, "Then let me study?" she asked, "Scott, this will not last, you must know that, once I graduate I will go to college, and it will be a different college from yours I am sure of it, I will be with you again but you cannot hinder me any more, if I say I have to study and I cannot make time for you, I need you to be understanding, you are important to me but so is my future, and if you cannot understand that, I cannot go through with this."

Scott nodded his head understandingly as he blushed when she mentioned studying. "Of course. If you want to go to a good college I'll do what I can to help. You know I'm not the best at studying myself but if you need tutors or anything I can at least arrange that, unless you already have a study group or something?" Scott knew studying wasn't his strong suit so he would leave it to Kara to best figure that out and he would just provide whatever support she needed. "You're important to me too, Kara. I want to see you obtain whatever future you want for yourself" Scott offered as he grasped her hand and squeezed it gently.

"I do have someone I study with." she said and smiled, "So." she said, "Can you uh, take me back to campus so I can go home?" she said rubbing the back of her neck nervously, not sure if the encounter was over, but she needed sleep and to study some tonight.

"Gotcha. If you got that all figured out then you just tell me when you need time and space to study and I'll be sure you get it." Scott offered her a grin and a thumbs up as he shifted on the bed and moved to stand up. When Kara mentioned going back he nodded his head, "I can take you back, sure...do you want to...shower and clean up first before we head back?" Scott offered, a small blush on his face as the suggestion was clearly that they fuck in the shower one more time and then clean up before he dropped her off. "If not I can take you straight back though."

Kara giggled, "Sure." she said standing up, a small amount of cum she didnt see running down her breast and stomach, she smiled and waited for him to lead the way.

Scott grasped Kara's hand and gave it a tender squeeze as he led her into his lavish bathroom. He moved to the walk in shower and turned the water on, letting it run for a few moments to heat up before he opened the door and held it up for Kara. "After you, beautiful." He offered with a grin, waiting for her to enter before he would join her, closing the door behind him.

Kara stepped in and let the hot water wash over her, it did indeed feel amazing, she was still aroused as well, sex with Scott was amazing, and so was sex in a shower, but sex in a shower with Scott, that was even more amazing than the other two, she leaned up against the wall and let the water rush over her, moaning at the feel of it, ready for him to take her.

Scott stepped in after Kara and enjoyed the sensation of the hot water as well, letting it flow over his body and wash all the sweat and grime from their previous hours of sex. He gazed into Kara's eyes, a strong affection present as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close, pressing his forehead against her own as he smiled and used his free hand to cup her cheek. "You are so sexy, Kara. I love you." He spoke just loud enough to be heard over the running water before pushing his lips passionately up against her own, his tongue rolling over her lips as his massive cock pressed up against her crotch.

She moaned into the kiss, maybe he had changed, maybe it would be different, he was already willing to let her leave, after they showered a fucked, but was that so bad? "Scott, I've been meaning to ask, you do know I still need to make money right, that means I would still have to, preform my duties if you will." she said, wondering how he would respond to that.

Scott's tongue swirled around her own, dancing in her mouth as her breasts molded against his firm and muscular chest. His hand slithered down her smooth back and gave her bubbly ass a nice spank as she pulled away to speak and he offered her a small smile as he planted kisses up and down her neck. "I...don't want you sleep with other guys, Kara. I'll give you however much money you want a week or if you want to work to earn your money I can get you setup with a part time job somewhere but....I just want it to be us. Is that okay?" Scott asked, moving his hand to stroke her cheek again, gazing deeply into her eyes.

He wanted to take her away from all this? He wanted to help her? He had changed indeed, this Scott she liked, "I....I-I-I am so grateful." she smiled, "I can't ask for that Scott, I..." she trailed off, maybe this was it, maybe this time around would be different. Maybe. "Are you sure?" she said.

"You can ask for anything you want, Kara. I want you to be happy. You just tell me how you want to do it and we'll work it out together, be it I give you money or I get you a job. Whichever you prefer." He held her close and planted kisses on her forehead and cheek before pressing his forehead again her own again and gazed into her eyes as his smile widened. "You look really beautiful when you smile like that, Kara....I love you." He whispered hotly into her ear before pushing his lips tenderly against her own as the hot water poured over them.

Maybe it was different, she smiled, "Scott, what changed you?" she asked, "If you had been this way before, we would have never broken up, why the change of heart?" she bit her lip and looked him in the eyes, looking for the answer.

"I just...realized how much I missed you and how much I wanted you to be so much more than just a sex friend. I got...jealous whenever you were with other guys and I wanted to see the cute side of you more along with your sexy side." Scott spoke, muttering somewhat embarrassed as he rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry if that doesn't make sense...you know I'm not the best with words." He chuckled as he gave her a playful wink.

"I get it." she said and smiled again, it was true, Kara rarely did smile, and Scott did genuinely seem invested in making her happy and meeting her needs as well as his this time around, she wanted to tell him more about how this would not last because she was going to college and she didn't do the long distance thing, but she decided to reward him for his compassion, she turned around pressed herself against the shower wall and stuck her ass out, "Fuck me like you mean it." she said slyly. "Show me how much you missed me, make love to me Scott."

"Kara...." Scott licked his lips as she turned around and stuck her ass out, wiggling it for him to see. He nodded his head and grinned, one of his hands gripped her hips while the other grasped a handful of her wet hair to use as a leash. "I'll show you how much I missed you, Kara. I missed you a lot, babe." Scott whispered into her ear, tugging back on her hair some as he slapped his cock up against her quivering pussy before pushing himself roughly and deeply inside her with his first thrust, his tip nearly reaching her cervix in just the first thrust!

"Oh fuck!" she shouted and moaned, Scott was now the complete package in her eyes, he cared about her, and he could make sweet love to her for hours, nothing more she could ask for, nothing more she needed to ask for as he thrust into her, she felt his cock molding her pussy to his shape, loving every second of it she uttered the one word he loved hearing, "Harder."

"Fuck, babe...you got it." Scott moaned loudly as he granted Kara's wish, fucking her even harder and faster now, making her his in both heart and body now. He tugged back on her hair roughly, her ass slapping against his hips as he shoved his cock past her cervix and into her womb as he fucked her so hard and so deep. He moved his other hand down from her hip and towards her clitoris, rubbing and tugging on her sensitive bud as they fucked like passionate lovers in his shower, the water pouring over them. "Kara....Kara! I love you! Love you...so much!" Scott grunted and moaned hotly into her ear.

"I love you Scott!" she shouted as she climaxed, then pushed her hips back so he could fuck her even deeper, there was something different about it this time. Wasn't so much a need to just get off anymore, they were fucking because they cared about each other and were in love, and that kind of sex felt entirely different. There was something more passionate about the way he fucked her now, and she loved it.

Scott moaned loudly as Kara climaxed all over his cock but that didn't stop him, he didn't climax just yet. He kept fucking her, even harder and deeper as she rolled back against him, his cock slamming deep inside her womb, fully hilting inside her as his hips slapped against her ass. He rubbed and tugged on her clitoris faster and firmer as he tried to let Kara ride out her climax for as long as possible and hopefully trigger a second as his own climax started to approach, the pressure ever mounting in his massive cock.

"Fuck, babe....Kara....I'm so close...I want to cum inside you..." Brad moaned hotly into her ear, kissing her cheek multiple times after as he was basically asking her permission now where as before he would just cum inside her if he wanted to, now he wanted to know that she wanted it, that she desired it as much as him.

Back
Top Bottom