Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kara the School Slut (Gudao x Alisa RP)

Gudao Master of Gacha

Super-Earth
Not long after Kara had pulled up and gotten out of her car did a red Honda Civic pull up into the parking lot a few spots next to her. She could hear the music blaring out of it...sounded like something Japanese. The car stopped and after a few moments it's driver emerged with a yawn and a cup of Starbucks in one hand. He was decently tall at 6'0 with short brown hair, brown eyes and white skin. He wore a stylized Dark Souls t-shirt and a simple pair of blue jeans that fit his average build well. His name was Michael and they were in a number of classes together.

He was apart of the school's nerdy/smart kid clique where the competition to be at the top was often cutthroat. Michael was known for being more lax about it but he still treated his school work seriously along with being super into video games and anime. As he took a sip of his coffee he noticed Kara and offered her a small smile and a wave as he walked towards her.

"Morning, Kara. You're here early today. How's it going?" He asked her, trying to strike up a conversation with the girl. They were in many AP classes together but despite being smart herself Kara wasn't really allowed to be apart of the friend group he was in for various different reasons. They had talked a few times though and Kara at least knew he wasn't a stuck up ass about such things...he was likely just trying to be a nice person and have a talk.

"Same shit, different day." she said, leaning against the hatch of her car, she drove a 2019 Ford Focus ST, Fords little brain child of a hot hatch, four doors of economical power. She pulled a pack of cigarettes out of her pocket and a lighter and smacked the end of the pack against her thigh a few times before peeling the fresh plastic off it and then opening the lid, pulling off the foil and grabbing a cigarette, she put it to her mouth and lit it, taking a slow inhale and exhale. "I came early because." she paused for a moment realizing she was going to really say, because her dad was already four beers deep at 8 am and had already tried to beat her and she had to run for her life. She nervously pulled up the collar on her shirt, hiding a bruise on her collar bone from the fight a few nights ago where her father had picked her up by the throat and thrown her across the room. "Its fucking boring at my house, there is never anything going on." she said finishing the sentence and taking another drag of the cigarette.

Michael recognized the look on her face as her eyes flashed when she noticed his Starbucks; it was a look and feeling he himself knew well as someone who basically needed caffeine to operate. Thus, he extended his arm towards her and offered her the beverage with a small grin. "Want some? Gotta warn you though, it's pretty strong." He stated with a bit of a cheeky tone; if she accepted she would find that he was indeed right. It was a drink known as a Blackeye....a venti coffee with two shots of espresso to boot...there was a hint of flavoring in there with the cream but it was still super strong.

Michael nodded his head at Kara’s answer; if he noticed the bruises on her neck he didn’t say anything as he started to speak. "I'm just here to do a bit of studying for an upcoming test is all. They never seem to end." He replied having his own worries and troubles that were completely and utterly different to Kara's own struggles. He was worried about college apps, essay writing, quiz bowl and marching band stuff...not how to survive in an abusive household or how to get enough money to get by. "Whoever said high school is your best years is fucking full of shit." He spat with a laugh as he took another sip of his coffee and looked down at their school. It was a well regarded school and many graduates went on to do great things but a part of him hated it and the lifestyle it breed in some people.

Just then a lightbulb went off in his head as he turned to Kara, looking slightly more nervous than before. He took a long sip of his coffee as if to steel his nerves before he cleared his throat to speak. "Hey, Kara...you know that AP Calculus exam we have coming up? Do you think you could be my study buddy for it?" Michael asked, his cheeks tinted red from the question. He normally studied with people from his friend group but for various different reasons that wasn't in the cards. It was the first time he had ever asked such a beautiful girl to study with him before and for Michael it might as well have been like asking her on a date.

"S-s-sure." she said with shaky hands, "But it has to be either your place or a library, not mine, I don't want my father constantly hovering over us." that was her answer, and it was in fact, partially true, she had boy problems, plenty of them, but the other thing was she didn't want him to meet his alcoholic and abusive father or her pretentious crack head mom. She wanted to escape so bad, "Hey, Michael. Let's make a deal. I will help you study for this exam, if you promise to help me apply for college. We don't have much money, this car is all I have really, I worked for ten summers just to pay for it." she said emphasizing she came from not only an abusive household but a poor one, "I, just need to get out of this town and you seem to know what you are doing, so what do you say, you scratch my back, I scratch yours." she smiled weakly.

"We can go to my place later this evening after practice, sure! " Michael nodded his head with a small smile, not really thinking much of it; when she mentioned him helping her apply to colleges he nodded his head firmly, "I can help you with that, sure! There are lots of ways to apply for free if you just know where to look or who to ask. If you want, we can start that process tonight after we study for the Calc exam?" Michael asked as he took a long sip of his coffee; he was happy to help her and he honestly wasn't surprised she was interested in going to college, why else would she be in so many advanced and AP classes after all.

As some more cars pulled in, some of the fancier ones as well, Michael clicked his tongue as the kid Kara recognized pulled up in a Lambo not far away. "Who the fuck is he trying to impress? What an ass." Michael scoffed at the ostentatious display of wealth as he leaned in towards Kara to playfully whisper something in her ear, "I bet he's overcompensating for something, if you know what I mean." He teasingly elbowed Kara to drive the point home before moving back away with a silly grin on his face. Even the smart ones weren't immune from cracking stupid, dirty jokes it seemed.

Kara bit her lip, it was Scott, she had fucked him, a lot, and he had paid her, a lot of the rich kids had. "Hi Scott." she said sheepishly and waved as he walked by, Scott on the other hand, just like all the other boys she fucked for money ignored her. They all did, until they had a craving or an urge, and truth be told she preferred it that way. She snapped back into reality, "Yeah, totally compensating for something." Truth be told, Scott wasn't compensating for anything at all, he had a massive cock, and he knew how to use it. "Sure, your place, yeah, after studying for calculus. Sounds good. W-w-wait, where do you live?" she asked.

"Well that's how all of those jocks and preps are, you know." Michael sighed as he pulled out his phone. "I live in the Glendale neighborhood; it's only a few miles from school here! Hopefully it's not too out of the way for you?" Michael asked, not knowing off the top of his head where Kara lived. Glendale was known for being a nice, slightly upscale and upper middle class neighborhood which meant his family was well off but not wealthy like Scott's.

"Lets exchange cell numbers! Make it easier to meet up after classes and all?" Michael prepared a new contact for Kara and waited with a grin for her to give him her number. As Kara pulled her phone out though, as if on cue, she got a text from Scott, telling her to meet him in the gym changing rooms because he wanted to buy her services.

"543-789-6427." she blurted out, "S-s-sorry, I uh, I just remembered I have to go." she rushed off and sent a text:

BRT.

She arrived in the changing rooms, and walked up to Scott, "Yes sir?" she asked, "How can I please you?" she found that saying sir and being polite to the boys really got their gears turning and made them feel more powerful, and as a result, they paid her more.

Her regular, named Scott was waiting for her by the changing rooms with that cocky smirk still on his face. He was tall with slick blonde hair and blue eyes and a good physique being that he was on the lacrosse team. He positively oozed the aura of being a pompous rich kid if him driving in the Lambo didn't give it away. He was wearing a high end brand polo shirt, likely around 75 to 100 dollars and a pair of plaid shorts with some fancy sandals. It screamed rich casual and the whole getup cost more than what he was likely going to pay her to fuck her.

"You responded fast. You want my cock inside you that badly?" He teased, with more than a hint of arrogance in his voice as he snickered. He was one of those guys where he had a good body and a massive cock to boot but his asshole nature was just such a turn off for most girls, but he was a better fuck and Kara had slowly gotten addicted to him. Still he was willing to pay a decent amount to basically fuck her and have his way with her until the warning bell. Thankfully for them both no one ever visited the changing rooms so early in the morning.

"Yes." she responded sheepishly, it was true, she was quite addicted to his nine inch thick cock, and sometimes found herself thinking of it when her mind should be elsewhere. Instinctively she stripped right down to her thong then got on her knees and crawled towards him, unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock. She was quite the oral expert and easily throated every inch of him and began licking his balls, before coming back up for air and doing the same thing over and over again. "You like that sir? Just tell me whenever you want to fuck my pussy sir."

She was on her knees quick, and his shorts and boxers pulled down to reveal his throbbing cock. It was on the more impressive end in terms of girth and length of the cocks she normally serviced being around nine inches long and quite fat. He let out a soft moan as her tongue began to expertly swirl around his bulbous tip, he pre-cum oozing onto her tongue as his hands roamed downward. One settled on her head, patting her and stroking her cheek as he treated her like a pet while the other moved to pull her sports bra up to reveal her perky tits so he could squeeze them with his hand.

"Tell me how much you love my cock, babe." He commanded her as he pressed his tip into her throat letting her taste even more of his pre-cum. He was acting like a lover and she was being paid to act like one too; she had to act like Scott was the most wonderful lover on Earth and that his cock was divine even as she choked on it.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and feigned gasping for air, then licked her lips and moaned as he played with her tits, "Oh, god I love it so much, it's all I think about sometimes, and when I am alone, and I pleasure myself, I think of you fucking me." she said with a smile and kept sucking him and throating him, she pulled off again, "Oh god I want you so bad, please fuck me daddy." she pretended to beg, the fact was the more she acted like a lover, the more they loved it. "I'm so wet and ready for you daddy."

"Ah yeah...that's a good girl, Kara. Fuck...you're so good at this." He moaned, complimenting her as her rubbed her cheek. Soon his hand was gripping her head and pushing her down a bit more firmly onto this cock as he began to move his hips, forcing the tip of his cock into her throat. He had more to give but he didn't like brutally fucking Kara, that was too much work on his part. He preferred when they both contributed equally so he let her adjust to fat dick in her throat, letting her resume moving whenever she was ready.

He loved the sight of her bubbly ass wiggling and the sound of her moaning and gagging on his cock. He seemed to only get harder in her mouth from her actions. His other hand was soon on one of her juciy tits. He used to just paw roughly at them but he had learned how to knead and roll the flesh of her mounds in a way she enjoyed; soon his fingers were flicking and tugging on one of her perky nipples before twisting the nub is such a way to send a wave of pleasure through her body.

Kara was so much better than his girlfriend with all of this...she rarely ever put out which is prehaps why he desired Kara to act in such a manner every time. "Fuck, Kara...I might just buy you out for the whole upcoming weekend...a thousand dollars to spend the weekend at my place, what do you say?" Scott offered with a playful smirk and a low groan...that was quite a bit of money he was putting on the line as he pulled his cock out of her mouth, curious to her answer.

She moaned and pulled off his cock, feigning gasping for air, although the pre cum and drool running down her chin was quite real, she was easily able to throat his cock with little to no effort. "Whatever you want daddy." she said, "I have to study for an exam tonight, but I can come over for the weekend for sure." she said stroking his cock keeping up rhythm, but after that I can come over, and then you can cum over." she said emphasizing the word cum before devouring his cock, sticking her ass out, secretly hoping he would fuck her, not just because it would make her money, but because Scott was the best fuck she ever had.

Scott’s moans increased in volume and length as Kara expertly sucked him off; despite his best efforts he couldn't make her gag on his thick rod which both impressed him and kinda annoyed him. He loved the sound of Kara choking on him...it made him feel powerful and like he had complete and total control over; he basically did when he paid her but having it expressed in such a way was just super arousing to him.

The sound of her moans as he played and toyed with her nipples though was indeed music to his ears and the way her ass wiggled so lewdly...it was all just such a turn on for him. Almost as soon as his cock was out of her mouth though, a few messy strands of saliva connecting her lips to his rod still, she answered his question and his grin widened. "Of course. I'll pay you Friday night and you'll ride home with me then. Sound good?" He was sure that would be fine with her given that she liked didn't want to be seen getting picked up in a lambo where she lived...would cause to many questions.

Once she answered he nodded and pointed to a nearby bench. "Right...back to work then. Bend over that and pull your pants down. I want to fuck you from behind today...I want to see that juicy ass of your bounce as we fuck." He chuckled, licking his lips eagerly as he was already ready to move on to the main dish...he planned to cum inside her at least twice before the warning bell so they needed to get started.

She nodded at the agreement, she would just have to park behind the school, so her car was hidden and didn't get towed. She stood up as instructed and bent over immediately, taking off her pants and wiggling her ass. "You gunna fuck me or what?" she said with a Bratty voice, she knew what he liked, he wanted to be serviced, he wanted to punish her, so she knew how to provoke him so he fucked her harder, either way, she won. She wiggled her ass eagerly awaiting his massive cock to plow her, every time she had an orgasm with him, it was real, she had to fake it with most, but with him, she always squirted, she looked forward to it, as she was sure it wasn't the last time she would be doing this today, but the only time she would cum.

He licked his lips as he moved to get behind her, his eyes glued to her bubbly ass. As bruised and scared as she was he found her ass to be beautiful and always loved to play with it. He spanked her rear powerfully once before moving to tenderly grope and squeeze her buttocks. Her flesh molding between the attentions of his powerful digits.

He began to press his cock up against her, his bulbous tip pressing and prodding at her labia before moving to tend to her clitoris some. His rod rubbed against her sensitive bean a few times; this wasn't his normal behavior...when it got to this point he normally just shoved it in; it seemed like he was wanting to play with her a bit longer this time.

His other hand moved up her side to one of her breasts, once again assailing her mound as he kneaded and rolled her tit with precious between his fingers as he planted hot kisses up and down her neck. "You can beg better than that...go on...tell me how much you want me and my cock, Kara..." He whispered hotly in her ear, nibbling and sucking on her earlobe after he spoke.

She moaned, and exhaled, "Oh so fucking bad daddy, you should just leave your girlfriend and be mine and you can have this pussy for free, then you can take me for a ride any time." Kara and Scott both knew that he wouldn't, she was the poor nerdy girl who fucked rich handsome guys like him for money, they were polar opposites and nothing outside of the fuck would ever be possible. Scott did try courting her once, but she and him both realized that he was quite incapable of stimulating her outside of the bedroom, perhaps that's why when she fucked him, there was a little bit more passion. She moaned again as his cock tickled her clit, "Oh god daddy, please, fucking impale me on that gargantuan cock, make me squirt all over you, please." she moaned, arched her back and begged.

Scott continued to squeeze and play with her ass for a bit longer but eventually that hand found its way down to her clitoris as his bulbous tip pressed against her entrance. He had found himself enjoying it more when Kara was actually feeling good too so he decided to put some effort in to see how it would turn out. He rolled and tugged on her clitoris in a somewhat clumsy but attentive manner; his fingers pinched and tugged on her nipple at the same time to give her even more pleasure in one short but powerful wave.

He chuckled into her ear softly as she begged him to stuff her. "Good slut...Daddy will give you what you want then." That crass tone was back but it sounded so domineering and controlling now as he began to push his bulbous tip into her quivering and now much wetter cunt. With one rough push he shoved about a quarter of his cock into her and let out a long moan, this was already feeling much better.

"Fuck, Kara...I'll never get tired of this pussy." He admitted to her before pressing his lips up roughly against her own, his tongue lashing against her lips and seeking entrance into her mouth as his hands continued to tease and tug on both her nipple and clitoris as his cock pushed its way ever deeper into her pussy with each thrust, carving its shape into her as he took his pleasure from the beautiful woman.

She moaned and let out a gasp, opening her mouth and allowing his tongue to slide into her, at which point she sucked on his tongue and moaned as she gripped the bench, at most points, with anyone else, this display of pleasure would have been fake, but not with him, not now, not ever, even after their short two weeks of dating before they realized they were utterly incompatible she could still to this day hear a little bit of passion in his voice when he fucked her, she could still feel a little bit of love for her as he fucked her. Most of the boys were rough, and would want to fuck her throat till they came, or just pound her pussy till they got their nut and then pay her and walk away, but Scott, he took his time. It ended up costing him more money, but she enjoyed it. "I could never get tired of this dick." she said with a moan, which in fact it was true, she bucked her hips and let him fuck her, gripping the bench she begged, "Harder daddy, make me squirt." If there was one thing Scott was good at besides sports, was pounding her pussy, and she begged for it.

Just pleasuring her a little was enough to make her melt and turn into a true whore. His tongue pressed roughly against her own, swirling around inside her mouth and coaxing hers to come and play.

By now, most of his sizeable cock was inside her; it was more than enough to fill her good and his bulbous tip would press up against her cervix with each thrust of the young man's hips. His fingers pinched her clitoris and rolled it between them as his other hand released her breast and moved to grasp a handful of her hair, using it like a leash.

He released her lips from his own, messy strings of saliva connecting them still as he grinned. He tugged back roughly on her hair, her ass slapping against his hips as he fucked her like a bitch in heat. "You like that, Kara? You like my cock filling you up so good?" He asked her between moans, his thrusts becoming stronger and more feral as the pressure in his cock began to mount.

"Fuck yes! Give it to me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me aaaaaaah!" she shouted and moaned bucking her hips, her pussy clinched around his cock and she moaned, her knees buckling, using her arms to hold herself up on the bench she had a squirting orgasm, breathing heavily she panted and moaned, "Cum on my face." she begged, "I wanna suck my juices off of your cock, and lick your cum from my lips." she begged panting, still quaking from her orgasm.

Her moans and begging turned him on quite a bit and as she begged for more he granted her wish; his hips moved into turbo, pounding his fat cock into her tight little pussy as hard and deep as he could. His cock slammed past her cervix and entered her womb, something only he was ever capable of doing with her; his cock pushed into her like a piston while his hips slapped against her bubbly ass and made it jiggle wildly. He could feel his own climax building up as he fucked her womb and carved the shape of his dick into her.

Kara let out a squeal and all of a sudden her walls clamped down tightly around his cock. It was completely unexpected and for the young man it resulted in way too much pleasure. "Shit...Kara! Cumming!" He grunted and with a final rough thrust he shot his load inside of her pussy. He filled her nice and snugly with his hot and sticky seed, he stuffed her so full that her stomach rounded out slightly from being so filled; the excess slowly leaked and oozed from her ravished cunt as his cock remained buried deep inside her, still hard and erect.

"Oh god!" She screamed as he filled her, he always came so much, and it was always a surprise for her, she felt the pressure building inside her and a second orgasm quaked her body as she almost fell over if it hadn't been for his cock and the bench, she would have collapsed, she started sliding forward, his cock slowly coming out of her as her second, and subsequently third orgasm brought her to her knees, her womb filled with cum. She was a clever whore though and had gotten birth control long ago. "Oh god Scott, so good." she moaned slowly sliding off his cock and dropping to her knees as she gingerly began to lick and suck the tip, hoping for a second load.

"Ah, that's a good slut. I'm all good for a round two though. We got a bit of time until homeroom after all. You want to ride me this time? I'd love to see you on my lap taking my cock with that lewd expression on your face." Scott chuckled as he ran his fingers through her hair and cupped her cheek gently as she licked and sucked his messy and massive cock. It throbbed and pulsed under the loving attention of her tongue and Scott was clear that just her mouth wasn't going to be enough....he wanted to stuff that lovely pussy of hers on more time before class.

Back
Top Bottom