Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kara the School Slut (Gudao x Alisa RP)

"You always know just what to say to get me going, babe." Scott chuckled as he pushed the tip of his cock up against her entrance before slamming his cock deep and hard inside her. He gazed into her eyes as he let out a long moan, his cock pounding deep into her, his tip already pressing against her cervix after just a few pumps as he slide a hand down her side and gave her ass a powerful spank. "Fuck, Kara....love you so much....love you."

"I love you too Scott." she said gyrating her hips to his rhythm and breathing heavily, "Make me yours babe, own me inside and out." she let out a scream as he plowed her.

"Kara....Kara!" Scott moaned as he pushed his lips against her own, pushing his tongue into her mouth to press and swirl against her own. Her breasts molded against his chest and their nipples rubbed against each others as their bodies rocked back and forth. HIs tip slammed past her cervix and entered her womb and soon more and more of his cock was entering her inner most depth as he fucked her so passionately.

She moaned into the kiss, and her eyes rolled back into her head, "Scott I'm gunna-" she let out a gasp as she began to cum all over his cock. "Fuck!" she said gasping for air, "Don't stop don't stop don't stop!"

Scott grunted and moaned as Kara came all over his cock but he still kept pounding into her, his fucking relentless as his cock claimed her womb and her pussy as his and only his. He could feel the pressure building up in his cock but he kept going like Kara wanted. "Keep cumming, Kara! Keep coming for daddy like a good little slut!" Scott moaned as his mouth latched onto one of her breasts and sucked roughly.

"Nnnnghh!" she tightened and moaned as she kept cumming, it was as if her pussy obeyed his commands as she writhed and clawed desperately for something to grab onto as an almost unending orgasm quaked her entire body.

Scott moaned as his hips moved like a piston, slamming his cock into Kara as hard, fast and deep as he could. The pressure was mounting and mounting, his climax right around the corner as he bit his lower lip. "Kara....gonna cum! Where do you want it!?" Scott managed to ask, wanting to hear her beg for his cum before he finally climaxed.

Kara leaned back, pulled scott out of her and got on her knees and started stroking his cock, "Cum all over my face baby!"

"Kara! Take all my cum babe!" Scott grunted as Kara pulled him out and stroked him until he came, splattering his massive load of hot and sticky cum all over her beautiful face as he leaned against the shower wall and caught his breath. "Fuck, babe...so good. Love you so much..."

Kara licked her lips and started sucking his cock, moaning, striving to squeeze every ounce of cum out of him.

"Go Kara....so good. Love you." Scott moaned softly, moving his hand down to cup her cheek, rubbing her soft skin and patting her gently.

"I love you too." She moaned, and then stood up and kissed him, "Take me so I can get my car and go home now?" she smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Of course, babe. Go get dressed real fast while I dry off." Scott offered as he turned the water off and opened the shower door for her, handing her a towel as he got his own to dry off. He wanted her to go into the bedroom so he could get a surprise for her that he had been waiting to give until they were back together.

Kara dried off and went into the bedroom to gather her clothes, she dressed and waited for him sitting on the bed. "Babe? You comin?" she said fidgeting with her keys.

β€œYeah, I just got a gift for you is all.” Scott smiled softly as he walked into the bedroom with a small box on his hand that he held out to Kara. β€œOpen it.” He said, his voice almost giddy to see her reaction.

Tara anxiously opened the box to reveal a collar, she happily put it on and hugged Scott, "Oh Scott! Its beautiful! How did you know?" She was positively beaming.

"I just figured you might like it and that it would look good on you." Scott hugged Kara back and pulled away as he gazed at her with her new collar on. "You look beautiful with it on. Lets get going though, shall we?" Scott offered Kara his hand so they could walk out to his car together.

"Of course, but we should not leave naked." She smiled and started to quickly put her clothes on.

β€œYou sure? What’s the harm in driving you back to school naked?” Scott teased her as he finished getting dressed himself and waited for Kara to finish.

"We wouldn't make it back before you pulled over halfway and fucked my brains out." she giggled and finished dressing, donning her new collar with pride she smiled and hugged him. "You're the best babe."

β€œMaybe you’re right...but you’d enjoy it.” Scott winked as he hugged Kara back before pulling away to kiss her softly and affectionately. β€œI love you, Kara. Now let’s get going.” He offered her his hand to lead her out to the car.

She giggled and followed him outside, skipping while holding his hand, smiling bigger than she ever had before, she was free, at least for the time being, at least till something went sour, and it always did, but for now, she was present, in the moment, and enjoying every minute with her old new love Scott, something did seem different about him and she hoped it never changed, she kissed him on the cheek before hopping into his car.

It had been a few days since Kara and Scott had gotten back together and he was holding true to his promising of letting her study and do what she needed to do to get into a good college. It was lunch break now and Scott was waiting outside of the classroom Kara was currently in and when she walked out he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind her. "He babe....day going well so far?" Scott asked with a light chuckle into her ear as he kissed her cheek, his hand coming up to her neck to tease and play with her collar that she wore proudly around school now.

"Mmhm." she said, happily, "Remember, I have to study on Saturday though, k?" she said booping his nose gently, "But Sunday, I am all yours."

"Of course. A smart, studying girl is a sexy girl." Scott grinned as he kissed her cheek again, his hand moving down to grasp her own, giving it a gentle squeeze as he laced his fingers together with her own. "Any plans for lunch today?"

Back
Top Bottom